No host has claimed this podcast yet, if you are the host you can verify ownership by claiming this podcast
© Copyright 2023 Teresa Heath-Wareing
Your Dream Business
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 Based on 28 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa’s Knowledge is Invaluable
If you’re building a business, you’re going to want this podcast (and Teresa!) in your corner! Full of knowledgeable advice delivered in an easy to digest way, this will quickly become one of your favorite podcasts to binge!
5 out of 5 stars
A must listen
If you are looking for new ideas to try in your business that will actually work, look no further. Teresa does an amazing job of finishing the conversations that we started in our head with answers in her solo podcasts, as well as with experts.
5 out of 5 stars
Worth the listen!
Love the conversational style and insightful interviews. I’ve listened to 2 episodes so far and already have a ton of ideas to apply to my own online business.
5 out of 5 stars
Can’t get enough!
I have binged all episodes and now eagerly await each new episode drop! Def one of my fave marketing shows around!
5 out of 5 stars
Loving the sage and honest advice that Teresa and her amazing guests dish out. Looking forward to more episodes @schulmanArt host of The Inspiration Place podcast
5 out of 5 stars
She champions her listeners
I love how Teresa and her guests champion us listeners to market our products and services well, especially being proactive in strategies that convert followers, subscribers and listeners to clients. Kim Stewart
5 out of 5 stars
Great marketing show
Teresa hosts a great show with quality content about marketing and take away tips to implement!
5 out of 5 stars
Insightful and very relevant
Not only is Theresa’s podcast chock-ful of informative episodes, it also entertains and keeps you coming back for more. I loved the episode on Clubhouse - you have to listen to it! Clubhouse is a happening place haha Also, the episodes on podcasting are super helpful if you’re a podcaster or looking to get interviews on podcasts!
5 out of 5 stars
Chock-full of actually useful information
Every single episode of Teresa's podcast is packed with useful information, tips, and inspiration when it comes to marketing. It's not only educational, but entertaining to listen to as well. Teresa's style of engaging the listener is like having a conversation with a friend, who happens to be incredibly knowledgeable about all things marketing. Getting to dig into a new epidode has been the highlight of my Mondays since discovering this podcast. Now, with the new Small Business Superstar episodes, it's even more valueable.
5 out of 5 stars
This show is gold!
So much great content on this show!! I love Teresa’s energy and I always learn something new. Grab your notepad and be ready for some great business advice! I love her interviews and really enjoy the guests she’s had on her show.
5 out of 5 stars
I’m a new listener and completely taken with Teresa’s style. She’s charming, engaging and super knowledgeable. Love this podcast.
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa is Terrific!
I love this show! Teresa Heath-Wareing never fails to keep me educated, entertained, and energized. Thank you for showing up each and every episode with such exuberance. I have learned so much from you.
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa is the best
I feel like I can pick up the phone and call her. She is so welcoming and straightforward with tips and information. I’m new to the SMM world and she makes every subject seem easily understandable. She is my go-to for information!
5 out of 5 stars
Owner & Creator
I found Teresa through a web of other podcasts and just love to listen to her talk. She seems so down to earth and willing to help.
Chief Abiding Officer
5 out of 5 stars
Very fun and informative!
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa is the best!!
Teresa is one of the sweetest, most down to earth people you'll ever hear from and KNOWS HER STUFF! She's an expert in social media and marketing and is the Queen of growing your email list - something not so easy! Her podcast is an incredible mix of her thoughts and stories plus the best guests in the game. Tune in, you won't be disappointed
5 out of 5 stars
Stop and listen now!
It doesn’t matter what episode I listen to, I am always blow away by the quality of Teresa’s content. Not only does she have the perfect British accent, her episodes are caulked full of practical tips for an entrepreneur like myself. I’ve learned so much about growing my audience, marketing my brand and I’m not having to do all the research to figure out what method is best. Thank you Teresa for all your wisdom!
5 out of 5 stars
The best voice out there!
Teresa has the best voice in podcasting, period. I could listen to her all day! She shares such great information, too! I always learn something new. And her passion, and eagerness to genuinely help her listeners to succeed, is inspiring. Marketing that Converts is one of my favorite podcasts....I never miss an episode!
5 out of 5 stars
So binge-worthy! Fun to listen to and so helpful!
I love this podcast. It is so great to hear someone else who is in the same boat I’m in. I love how real and unpretentious Teresa is. There are several marketing podcasts out there but this is one of my favorites. Fabulous information coming from someone who sounds like a friend you’re meeting for coffee each week.
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa Is One Smart Marketer
I love Teresa for many reasons, not the least of which she is an incredibly smart marketer. It seems I've been a marketer my entire life, so when I meet, see, and listen to someone who knows as much as Teresa, you bet I'm going to recommend her podcast! She is a an absolute delight to listen to because she knows how to break down her advice into bite-sized, easy-to-understand, tactics that are easy to implement if we just listen and learn from her. The wonderful gift is that Teresa is just as genuine, smart, and lovely in-person as she is on her podcast and in her emails. You'd better get on that list, too, as she shares extremely valuable advice in a warm, wonderful way. Consider Teresa your newest online friend. You won't be sorry. I know this first-hand.
5 out of 5 stars
Stands out in a crowded forum
There are so many self proclaimed social media gurus out there it’s hard to find someone this fantastic with such an earnest desire to educate, not sell. Her honest warm style is fantastic. I listen to lots of pods, and binging on this one has been maybe my favorite and most educational audio fun times. Can’t thank you enough. Keep it up.!!!
5 out of 5 stars
Best Marketing podcast!
Appreciate the down to earth attitude. I always learn great tips and tricks from each episode. Easy to follow as well. Thank you.
Sales Made Simple
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa is the best!
Where do I start? Teresa gives so much great insight, and actionable steps you can use to grow your business. The guests are amazing, but the overall content and deliver is just too notch. Spend a weekend binge-listening-you will be happy you did!
5 out of 5 stars
Great subjects with a lot of variety!
It’s difficult to maintain a good variety of content that’s beneficial to people across industries. Teresa’s guests are both fun and interesting to listen to, and I find myself writing notes each time. I normally don’t listen to intros and skip to the meat of the interviews, but her experiences are relatable and I can identify with a lot of the thought processes she talks about going through herself. Highly recommend for anyone, and the English accent is nice on the ears
5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for the easy to understand and apply content!
5 out of 5 stars
So much to learn!
Theresa really brings on the best guests and shares the most interesting tactics to build any brand’s social media. Thanks for a lovely podcast! 💕
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa is truly an expert in social media. I am really enjoying her podcasts and look forward to more!
5 out of 5 stars
What great advice!
I just listened to ep4 and really appreciate the 4 step process. You really broke it down great, with easy to understand instructions, real life examples and the download just made it all make sense. Stay tuned for my social media game elevated! I can't wait to hear what more you have to teach me!!
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- February 6, 2023
- Last fetch date
- February 7, 2023 7:52 PM
- Upload range
- Teresa Heath-Wareing
- Copyright 2023 Teresa Heath-Wareing
- Can you really have it all?Today’s episode of the podcast is all about whether you can really have it all! For those of you who have been listening for a while, you’ll know that I’m fed up with the lies being spun by the online world to get you to spend money with them; and it’s got me thinking about whether you really can have it all. Tune in now to hear me share my thoughts on whether having it all is a marketing lie, an unrealistic goal, or something that we should all aspire to achieve. As always, I’d love to know what resonates with you and what you think, so please feel free to connect with me on my social media! USEFUL LINKS Teresa Heath-Wareing Instagram Teresa Heath-Wareing LinkedIn Teresa Heath-Wareing Facebook Teresa Heath-Wareing Twitter Transcript1 comments1
- How to create personal affirmations that really workToday’s episode of the podcast is all about affirmations and how to create your own personal ones.I recently ran this as an exercise in the Dream Business Club, through the Mindset Lives we run every month, and my members found it so valuable, which is why I wanted to share it with you today.I would love to know what affirmations you have and where you put them, or whether after this episode you’re going to have a go at creating some! Please feel free to share with me, by connecting over on my social media, linked below. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● What affirmations are and why they work ● What to think about when creating your own affirmations ● How to make your affirmations feel real THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Affirmations aren’t silly or ‘woo’, they are based in science and really powerful! USEFUL LINKS Join the Dream Business Club for monthly Mindset Live sessions The Science Behind the Woo podcast episode Teresa Heath-Wareing Instagram Teresa Heath-Wareing LinkedIn Teresa Heath-Wareing Facebook Teresa Heath-Wareing Twitter0 comments0
- How to be a more productive business ownerToday’s episode of the podcast is all about how to be more productive in your business. I share with you practical ways to be more productive as a business owner, and the things that I do to help me. If you are struggling to get back in the swing of things, and are feeling a little unproductive at the moment, then tune in now for a dose of inspiration. THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Knowledge is power, once you know something, you can do something about it! LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Laura Try’s YouTube Channel Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy Transcript1 comments1
- How to break down your goals into actionsToday’s episode of the podcast is all about the next step you need to be taking, now that you have set your goals for 2023. In this episode I take you through a practical example of how to take a goal and break it down into actions, to bring it to fruition. Spoiler alert, if one of your goals this year is to be more visible, then this is an episode you’re going to want to listen to! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● Practical ways to break down your goals into actions ● When you need to check in on your goals to make sure they’re still right ● How to measure your goals and amend them when you need to THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE If you set a goal, you need to have an actionable plan of how you’re going to achieve it!1 comments1
- Effective ways to launch in 2023Today’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about ways you can launch your products and services in 2023! In this episode I take you through the launches that I have done in the past and how effective they were, and I also talk to you about what is coming up for this year too. As always, I’d love to know what you think, and please feel free to share your own reflections and learnings with me, by connecting over on my social media. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● The pros and cons of different types of launches ● My own experiences of successful and unsuccessful launches ● How to get people to invest in you THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE If you are thinking about launching, doing what feels the nicest is the key! Think about what you like to do and how you like to show up, because those are the things that will work best for you. Transcript1 comments1
- How to build a supportive online communityToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about how to build a beautiful, amazing, supportive, loving online community. I wanted to do this episode after listening to someone else in the online world talking about some of the horrible things that have happened to them, which got me thinking about some of the negative things I have experienced. I feel very blessed to not have much experience of this, and this episode reflects on why that might be. As always I’d love to know what you think, and please feel free to share your own reflections and learnings with me, by connecting over on my social media. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST My experience of being asked for a refund, why I didn’t give it, and what happened when I said no My experience of receiving emails from people telling me they didn’t like what I said, and were unsubscribing from my list My experience of someone writing an anonymous nasty blog about me and how I responded Practical things that I have done to to build a supportive online community THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE If you come into the online business world just to make money, it will seldom work, you actually have to care about what you do! Transcript Hello, and a Happy New Year. So you might be listening to this at any other random time of the year and think what you're talking about, but this episode came out on the second of Jan, 2023, so happy new Year if you're listening live. I hope you had a good one. I hope you are, I was gonna say all pumped and excited for the year, but it's the 2nd of January and you're probably still feeling the strains of Christmas and New Year, so you're probably thinking I'm not ready for anything Teresa, which is absolutely understandable. So, isn't it weird? Actually, I was just thinking, if you're new to this podcast, this is me, so I'm sorry. I apologize for my randomness, but I'm literally just sat here obviously recording podcast episodes and I've just realized that as if by some amazing perfectness. My last episode with an interview was last year, and this is the first of my only solo stuff that I'm now doing. And I absolutely didn't plan it out like not at all. I had no idea when the interviews had run out. How weird is that? That is cool I'm glad. So this is it this year pretty much probably gonna be me. So settle in people it could be interesting. At least you got like a bit of relief when we had a podcast interview. I want to kick off the year and I want to talk about how to build a beautiful, amazing, supportive, loving community because that's what I have. I have the most beautiful, amazing humans in my world. The reason I wanted to do this episode is because I was directed to a podcast episode and someone else's podcast episode, and this episode was talking about the fact of basically how horrible the online space is, which, you know, I, I'm not saying it's perfect by any stretch of imagination cause it really isn't, and there are some pretty not nice people in it, but like with any industry to be fair. But they were talking about the online space and they were talking about how basically some of their customers, the problems they've had, how the abuse they've had and like some of the stuff that they said had happened to them, I was absolutely gobsmacked, right? And I'm sat there listening to it and I'm, size wise, I'm probably not as big as this person from a community point of view. I'm not far off though, if I'm honest. And I...1 comments1
- The importance of personal branding for business ownersToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Claire Bahn, serial entrepreneur and the CEO and Founder of Claire Bahn Group (CBG), a strategic marketing communications and branding agency. We talked all about personal branding, how important it is and how we can make it authentic to us. As always, I’d love to know what lightbulb moments you take away with you and what you think, so please feel free to connect with me on my social media! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST What personal branding is and why it matters Why your personal branding is never one and done How a great personal brand is a foundation for a successful business Why you need to get out of your comfort zone and take action THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Personal branding is so much more than a logo! Every tiny little bit that goes into you and your business is your brand, including how you speak to people and how you show up. LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Claire Bahn Website Transcript Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast and I hope you have the most wonderful Christmas cuz at the time of when this episode's released, it's just gone Christmas 2022. So I hope you had a wonderful time and you enjoyed the rest with your family. Are they saying that, Sometimes it's not a rest, is it? Cuz sometimes she's mad busy doing all the other stuff and the children are hyper and there's like a whole rush. Anyway, that's done now for another year we don't need to worry about it. So this week is the last episode that I have recorded and then I'm taking my break. I don't know how long for, I don't know what it's all about. I'm just fancier to having a break from recording episodes. So this is the last one I've recorded and it's with the very lovely Claire who is talking all about branding and how important branding is and how we can make it authentic to us, and I really enjoyed this conversation. It was a nice one to finish on. So I don't think there's anything else for me to say. I'll hand over to Claire. It is my pleasure today to welcome the last guest for a while, actually, which is exciting. The lovely Claire Bahn. How are you doing, Claire? Claire: I'm doing well. Thank you so much for having me and, and I feel so honored, not, you know, to be your, your last guest. So thank you so much for having me. Teresa: My pleasure, my pleasure. We had a conversation a little while back when I was on your podcast, so I wanted to make sure we got you on mine cuz it was a great conversation about a lot in common, which is funny. And we ended up talking about all sorts of random stuff. Hilarious, which will not surprise my lovely listeners because I do digress at times. And Claire we always start exactly the same way when you explain to my audience who you are and how you got to do the thing that you do today. Claire: Okay. Well, basically I'm a, a personal brand strategist and I'm the CEO and founder of Claire Bond Group. And we are an omnichannel strategic marketing agency and basically how it happened, I mean, literally it was so organic started out doing marketing and 4- 500 companies in New York. I decided to go into acting cuz it was always a dream of mine, funny enough, and during the last recession and that I basically used all of that marketing knowledge into marketing myself. Then my acting friends were like, I need you to do that for me. So that's really just how the whole personal branding really started for me....1 comments1
- The mistakes I’ve made in business and how they’ve changed meToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about my reflections on 2022 and what I have learned this year. This year has been a big year of learning for me, with lots of changes; and taking time to do this episode got me thinking about the mistakes I have made over the years in business and what I would do differently, if I could. As always I’d love to know what you think, and please feel free to share your own reflections and learnings with me, by connecting over on my social media. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● What went well, and what didn’t go well for me this year ● The mistakes I have made over the years in business ● What I would do differently, based on what I know now THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE One of the most important things you can do in business is to get really confident about who you are and what you stand for.. LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Nicole Aquila Website Transcript Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? So, what are we gonna talk about today? Now, we're nearing the end of the year, and as you know, because I talk about it every year, because I have consistently been doing this for a long time, I do goal setting with my amazing community, with my club, with exec Club, and part of that goal setting, there's many parts to it because this isn't just a case of, okay, everybody sit down. What do you wanna achieve next year? That doesn't, that's not how it works. But part of the goal setting is that we reviewed the year before and I just had, we just had our saw event, which is our members only event, and we had an amazing speaker called Nicole and Nicole Quiller, coach Nicole. Go check her out. I will link to her in the show notes and she said she had this great saying that basically what gets measured gets improved. So that's why we look at what's happened. That's why we track back and go, okay, what happened? What did we do? How did it go down? What did I learn from it? So that's one of the things that we do obviously in the goal setting, is we go through and go, what went well and what didn't go so well in the last year. And again, the aim of the didn't go so well isn't about beating yourself up. This isn't about going. Well, you've rubbish, aren't you? And you just don't achieve your goals. Probably should give up. That is definitely not what that's about. What it's about is giving yourself space to think about what didn't go so well and what can you take from that. What can you learn from that? What comes to mind and how does that then lead you into doing your goals, because obviously we can learn by those things. And like I said, I, it's a very, the space I create for people to do this, it's, it's safe. And it's also, what's the word, am I trying to think of? It's, it's a positive space. This, you know, it's not a space where we sit down and go, oh, this is awful. And if anybody's feeling like that, I managed to kind of move them through it pretty quick. So, one of the things, like I said, that I've done is I've gone through and I've listed what didn't go so well for me because obviously I practice what I preach. I do all this stuff that I teach and I've written loads of different things there, and I'll tell you a few of my things that I've got on my list. So I spent too much money. That's what I did this year. Now I have to say in all the areas of my business, the1 comments1
- How to find your midlife purpose and leave the BS behindToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Jennifer Zenz-Olson, founder of Laughing Lotus Wellness and a Transformational Purpose coach, motivational speaker, podcaster and best-selling author. We talk all about the highs and lows of mid life, and how empowering it can be. I love everything Jen has to say, and I know you are going to get so much from this episode. As always, I’d love to know what resonates with you and what you think, so please feel free to connect with me on my social media! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● What do we mean by mid-life ● The positives of mid-life ● Why you need to harness your energy and use it to help you ● How to tell that you are out of alignment with your purpose THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE There is a different confidence and power that comes with mid life, and when you embrace it, it’s really beautiful. LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Jennifer Zenz-Olson Instagram Laughing Lotus Wellness Facebook Laughing Lotus Wellness YouTube Laughing Lotus Wellness Website Wendy Hill’s Fab Female Nutrition Club Transcript Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? So this week I have a interview, which is my second to last is my penultimate interview for the time being. Like I said, I am taking a break from interviewing, I'm gonna do solos and I'm gonna keep 'em short and sweet. I'm gonna do some real practical tips and advice. So this is one of the last interviews you're going to hear. I've got one more in two weeks time. This is the lovely Jen Zen Olsen. She is so, so lovely. I met her through networking a while back and you know, you just hit it off and I really love what she says. I love how she is and I know you're going to get a lot from this episode, so there's probably no point in me saying anything else. I'll just hand over to Jen. I am really excited today to welcome to the podcast the very lovely Jen Zens Olson. Jen, how are you doing? Jennifer: Oh my gosh, so good. So excited to be here with you. I'm so excited for this interview and this chat today we're gonna have today. I know it's gonna be amazing. Teresa: Honestly, I am like, you know when you meet someone online, I'm talking to my lovely listeners and you're like, oh no, we should be friends. Like, and isn't it funny as an adult to be like, yes, so I really be friends with you. Can we be friends? Jennifer: Totally like friend crushing on someone. You're like, isn't too soon to ask for a second date. But I really like you. Teresa: But obviously it's funny when you're older, like making friends with people, but but also how I don't like you when I meet someone. Oh, yeah. No, you, you, you're the person. Like, so I am so grateful that, luckily Jen felt the same way and we've been hanging out and, and that she's on the podcast. So I'm really excited about this. Jen, we always start exactly the same way by you explaining to my lovely audience who you are and how you got to do the thing that you do today. Jennifer: Okay, so I work with really successful middle aged women who are at a place in their life where they are maybe...1 comments1
- How to tackle the Christmas period as a business ownerToday’s episode of the podcast is a really short solo episode filled with practical tips on how you can tackle the Christmas period, and take a break from your business.. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● Why you need to be realistic about what you can expect from yourself ● Why how you spend the Christmas break needs to be what suits you ● Why having goals is a game changer in business THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE My top tips for taking time off over the Christmas period! HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS ● Practical ways you can prepare clients and customers for you taking a break ● Things to think about when you come back in the New Year Transcript Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. I hope you are doing well. So we're starting the run up to Christmas and the end of the year, and this is always a really busy, busy time for people in my world and for me and business owners and parents and everyone in general, it just is a time where you're tired because we've had a full on year and the kids are ready to break up and there's always some serious organization to go on, like presence and planning and getting together and all that sort of stuff. So it's a crazy time of the year, a really, really busy one. Also, if you're like me, you look at your financial year from January to December. So you know, December is kind of the last month that you can earn money in that financial year, which again, can have a huge impact. So how do you navigate and manage this time of the year? I wanted to come on and do a really sort of quick, practical episode about how you can take a break over the Christmas period or how you can tackle that Christmas period. So the first thing that I would suggest to do also, if you can hear the dogs, I have two dogs around me who no doubt will move and make a noise on this podcast, so I apologize. The first thing you need to do is decide on what you wanna do. So have a look at your diary. Have a look at it against school breaks or whatever, different events. Make sure you've got that planned into your work diary. Now my diary and personal diary both show up on the same thing, so I know like where I've got personal stuff and where I've got business stuff and it all gets chopped on the same calendar, which means there are a million different colors going on in my calendar and so many different things. But first thing to do is actually look what you've got going on. So I want you to be really realistic about what you can expect from yourself. Cuz you might have made some really cool plans for December. And actually when it comes to it, you just don't have the time. So be realistic and decide what time you wanna take off. So do you wanna take off over the Christmas period? Do you wanna take two weeks off? Do you wanna take a week off? How do you want that to look? And then the next thing I would say to do, especially if you have clients or people who will rely on you in some way is communicate that to them. So I will say to the club that for the following two weeks, when you know I'm gonna take two weeks off, I am on holiday and you know I will see you in January, have an amazing time. And we have a Christmas party the a few days before I finish. So that's our kind of hooray! Happy Christmas! We're going away. But if you've got clients, email them and say, just want to make you aware of the hours that I will be available. Don't be nervous about doing that. Don't be scared about being really direct with them. In my experience, I find that clients only have an issue when they're not communicated to or when their expectation is different to what you...1 comments1
- How to navigate the online world as an online businessToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Sigrun, an award winning business coach, who helps women launch million dollar businesses. We talk all about what it’s like to have been in the online space for a while, have seen success and what that looks like now.As always, I’d love to know what resonates with you and what you think, so please feel free to connect with me on my social media! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST How can we do things differently if things aren't working as they used to How to navigate the online world if you want to be an online business The importance of building relationships Why you can’t automate everything How to build an audience and get in front of the right people THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Do not underestimate the importance of going back to basics and scaling intimacy. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS New ways that we can do business online and reach out to our customers How we would sell if we didn’t have the internet Sigrun’s experiences of visiting Necker Island and meeting Richard Branson LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Sigrun’s LinkedIn Account Sigrun’s Instagram Account Kickstart Your Online Business Book 2023 Planning Workshop TRANSCRIPT Hello and welcome to this week's of the podcast. How are you doing? This week I have an interview for you and it's with the lovely Sigrun. Now, you know we talk a lot about the online space or what if someone's been in the online space for a while and they've had success and they've seen success and they've created a big business. How does that look now? How does that look for people who have been in the industry, and what does the online world look like now? And how can we navigate the online world if you want to be an online business? So those are the conversations I have with Sigrun. Those are the kind of things that we discuss on today's interview. We also talk about new ways in which we can do business online, new ways of reaching out. And is it all about the numbers? Because for me, it's not. And I was gonna say anymore, I'm not sure I ever really was, but I think I thought it was because that's what I was taught. So for me it's about, you know, that connection and how can we can get that connection and how can we do things differently if things aren't working as they used to, how can they be done differently? So this is what we talk about. So without further ado, I'm just gonna hand over to the lovely Sigrun. So I am very excited today to welcome to the podcast Sigrun. How are you doing? Sigrun: I'm doing great and thank you for having me Teresa. Teresa: My absolute pleasure. So Sigrun I always start the podcast exactly the same way, which I joke must bore my audience, but I think they're okay with it. Could you take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us how you got to do what you're doing today? Sigrun: Oh, we could do the long version or the short version. I'll try to keep it short. Otherwise, we're here for an hour. Well, I am from Iceland originally, and then I had moved to Switzerland to be with my husband, and basically I lost my job twice in...1 comments1
- The biggest mistake people make with goal settingToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about goal setting.There is a simple mistake that I see so many business owners make when they do this, tune in now to find out what it is! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST Why goal setting is so important Where people go wrong with goal setting Why you need to align your goals with your values THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Goal setting isn’t about beating yourself up about things that you don’t achieve, it’s about giving you direction of where you want to go. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS My experience of not goal setting for my own business this year Why you need to plan your goals for next year, now How I can help you goal set for 2023 LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE The science behind the woo podcast episode Join me for my 2023 Planning Workshop TRANSCRIPT Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? So, we are getting towards the end of the year terrifying as that thought might be cuz actually it has gone really fast this year. It's time to start thinking about next year. And a little while back, I did an episode on the Science Behind the Woo, and you might wanna go back and re-listen to that in terms of why we goal set, why we plan, why we have vision boards, why we think to the future, why we imagine what our future could be like. There is real science behind those things, which is one of the reasons why I do it every single year. Now I say this, and last year I didn't do it. I normally head out to Nashville and work with Mary. We do some kind of group mastermind thing, and I'm very lucky that we have Michael there and Megan there and, and they talk us through different exercises to plan our following year. And I didn't do it last year cause I missed the date when I, when I was out there, I'd already missed it, which was a real shame. But I thought to myself, Oh, I'll use some time and I'll definitely do it and I didn't. And the first quarter and a bit of last year, not last year, sorry, this year for me, was not all that. From a so many points of view not just from an income point of view, but from a, I didn't know where I was going. I didn't know what direction I was doing. And it's like, you know, they always like saying, it's like having a map of somewhere that you don't wanna go to. Yeah, you can follow up, but you're gonna end up in the wrong place. So we need to know where we're trying to get to. We need to know what is it we want for our business. What are our goals? What do we wanna achieve? And not just one business personally, what do we wanna in the following year. And it's not so that we can beat ourselves up about it, when we get to the end of the year and we haven't done it or might not have done it, it's so that we've got a direction. It's so that we are working towards something. And I think this is often where people go wrong with goal setting because they don't do it the way I do it. They do it a kind of, Okay, these are your goals, this is what you're going for done. And you just set these goals and they just sit there kind of hovering over you for the whole year. And you don't necessarily think...1 comments1
- How to market more humanely with Sarah SantacroceToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Sarah Santacroce, who talks all about humane marketing and her alternative model to the traditional 7 P’s of marketing. I always love talking about this sort of stuff, as I think it's helpful to have open conversations about some of the marketing tools and tactics that are commonly used, because I have fallen for them and I’m sure many of you have too! What I really love about this episode is that we talk about how to actually market our business in a way that fits with us, and Sarah has some really interesting takes on why we should look at who we are, rather than looking at our avatar. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST What is wrong with traditional marketing What humane marketing looks like How to know when you’re doing humane marketing THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Humane marketing starts with awareness, the fact you’re even mindful of it, is a great first step! HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS The 7 P’s of humane marketing How we bring more empathy into the business world Why humane marketing is still about selling, just in a compassionate way LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Sarah's Website Sarah’s LinkedIn The 7 P’s of Humane Marketing TRANSCRIPT Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? So we have an interview and if you listen to my episode last week, which hopefully you did, and if you haven't, go and take a listen cause it's, I was gonna say it's a good one. That always sounds so like full on. Like, I'm so amazing. Go listen to it. No. It covers a lot of good stuff. Oh man. And also, I talk about what's happening with the podcast, which is the fact that my interviews are gonna be stopping soon. So I have literally after this one, another three interviews, and that's it. And then it's just me. So if you wanna find out more on why I've done that, then obviously go back and listen to episode 267. But this week we have the lovely Sarah who talks about humane marketing and it's a really lovely conversation and actually probably quite an interesting one given. And I always taught love talking about this sort of stuff, and I try not to go on about it all too much because sometimes I think it can sound like we're being very negative and it's not that at all. I think it's helpful to have open conversations about some of these marketing tools and tactics that are used because I have fallen for them and Sarah has fallen for them. And also what I really love about this episode is we talk about how to actually do it in a way that fits with us. And she kind of has some really interesting takes on us looking at who we are rather than necessarily looking our other task straight off the bat. So I find that really, really interesting and she's so lovely and we've met a few times and I've been on her podcast and it's one of those people that she just kept being put back in my world and back in my world. So sometimes you have to go, I think we should be having a conversation, but it's a really, really good conversation. I know you're gonna like it, and like I said, enjoy it. We've only got a few of these interviews left. So I will hand you over to the lovely Sarah, and I will see you in a bit. Okay. I am really excited to welcome to the podcast today, the lovely Sarah Santacroce. Sarah, how are you doing? Sarah: I'm...1 comments1
- How to work out your pricing to align with you and your valuesToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about knowing your value and aligning with your true North. I talk all about the journey I have been on recently to do this, and the changes I am going to be making to my podcast and my pricing as a result. I’d love to hear if any of this resonates with you, or if it prompts you to review any areas of your own business - feel free to connect with me over on social media and let me know! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST The journey I have been on to make changes to my pricing What my pricing will look like going forward How you can make sure your pricing aligns with your business What to expect from the podcast going forward THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE You are running your business, and only you get to decide what that looks like and how you want to run it. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS Why you shouldn’t price based on meeting people where they’re at Why it’s not about the tactics of how you sell, but the intent behind it Why you can charge a premium price and still sell morally and ethically Transcript Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? Okay. I think I've told you recently, or if you've been watching my socials or on my emails, that I've been doing quite some reviewing of my business and it also stemmed from the fact of when I went to Nashville and I was on that retreat. And often what happens when you take time out is your brain starts to kick in, you really start to think about things. And I've started working with my amazing coach Mary again, and I've been working with a couple of other business owners who are coaches. And I basically have been taking some time to review stuff, look at everything not only in my business, but also in my life, and just question myself about what makes me really happy. What's the thing that I love to do? What is in alignment with me? And this might sound a bit kind of heavy and a bit serious, and you might think, really, do we have to do this? But when was the last time you did that? When was the last time you sat and thought, Why am I doing the thing that I'm doing? Is it what I wanna do or should I be doing something else? So that's what I've been doing over the past, God knows how many weeks, and it's been a bit of a journey and a tough one really, because I've had to question stuff that I've been doing for a long time and have had to ask myself, is it really working? I've had to look at my products, my services, my team, how I show up, how I sell things, what price I sell them for, and I've just had to review a whole load of stuff. When I say have to, I haven't had to, but actually it has felt, the process has been hard, but it's felt so good doing it. And also when you've been doing something as long as I have, you know, this podcast is on episode 200 and whatever I just said, 67. It's a long flipping time. I've had the membership for four plus years. It's a long time in this world, so I think it's really worth sitting and considering things. So that's what I've been doing and that's kind of my, I dunno, my question to you about when did you last do this? Have you done this? Now later in the year, and I know we like in November already, I think by the time this comes out. Yeah, we are in November. Just I am actually gonna be doing a day, well,...1 comments1
- How a holistic approach to business and life can create a thriving empire with Aleya HarrisToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo interview with Aleya Harris, CEO and Founder of Flourish Marketing. I brought Aleya on to talk about story brand, a really powerful way of thinking about your customer and your product, and what you offer. But we also had an amazing conversation about bioenergetics and how you can use it to get clear on who you are in your brand, and it was so interesting! I’m sure you’re going to love this episode, and I can’t wait to hear what you think. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST How you can implement authenticity in your day-to-day business How you can use BioEnergetics to to get clear on who you are in your brand How radically authentic brand messaging can change the game for your life and business The power of using storytelling to sell THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE It's not the facts and the figures that captivate our attention, it’s the stories and the transformation! When marketing our business, we need to stop getting so caught up in the detail of our products and services and focus on how we help people. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS How the cycle of giving and receiving works The importance of using story as a clarifying device How our brain works in the framework of story LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Flourishing Entrepreneur Podcast Aleya’s Website Aleya’s Instagram Freebies from Aleya Donald Miller Story Brand Transcript Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? So this week I am interviewing the lovely Aleya Harris. It was funny cuz I brought her on to talk about the story brand because she basically trains in the, in the Story brand. If you don't know it, it's a book by Donald Miller. His name literally jumped out my head. I was about to say it, and I did some training on it with her and I did some training on it at my event in September. Because it's a really powerful way of thinking about your customer and your product and what you offer and how you do it and that sort of thing. So if you haven't read Building a Story brand, then I would definitely check that out. But I bo on to talk about that. And then we ended up talking slightly different about that she basically uses something called bioenergetics. Energetics, I...1 comments1
- The science behind the ‘woo’Today’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about why I’m no longer going to be using the word ‘woo’. As you know, I am a huge advocate for all things spiritual and the benefits that it brings to running a business. However, recently I have decided that I want to stop referring to it as ‘woo’, because that implies it’s silly, or based in fantasy - and it’s really not! I have been doing a lot of research into the scientifically proven benefits of this work, and I am so excited to share it with you and can’t wait to hear what you think. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● The science behind spiritual practices ● The connection between the prefrontal cortex and the amygdala in managing stress ● What manifesting is and the science behind it ● The science behind vision boards ● The benefits of journaling and how writing improves your health THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE The more we try to bring our brain into focus, the more it will look for opportunities for us to fulfill our dreams. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS ● What neural plasticity is and how it changes our brain ● The importance of having a positive thought ● How meditation and gratitude can change your brain Transcript Hello, and I really will welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? I hope you're having a good start to your week or have had a great week whenever you are listening to this. So, this week I want to talk about the world of Woo. Right, now don't switch off if you're thinking, no, I can't bear this stuff. Recently, have kind of come to a thought that I want to stop using the word Woo. Cuz to me that word implies silliness, not real fantasy, flippant. Just not, yeah, it just doesn't, say like what it is really, it just kind of makes it like it's a silly, stupid thing. And I've been doing, as you may know, I've been doing a coaching qualification, a spiritual coaching qualification, and during the process of doing that and during my own process of going through things and looking at things, there is actually a ton of science behind this woo stuff. So what I've been doing over the past week or so prior to putting together this recording, I've been googling and searching and looking and looking at case studies and reports and various other wonderful things to kind of understand the science behind some of this stuff. And I want to go over with you today how this stuff is scientifically proven even if you think it wasn't, and I've picked a few of the obvious things that we will look at or that people might describe as woo. So buckle in, we're about to learn some stuff. Okay! So the first thing you need to know is there's something called neuroplasticity. Now this is, this happens, right most of the things I'm gonna talk about David, which is why I'm talking about it first. So it's known as brain plasticity and it's basically the brain's ability to change and adapt. As a result of an experience, and this is important because actually so many of the things that we do, this is where it is changing our brain. So this isn't just a, oh, that's nice to do, and is it really doing anything? A lot of this stuff is changing our brain and it's doing it through this thing called neuroplasticity or that's what's happening to our brain. So for instance, let's start with meditation. So I did some research and I found a study that basically scanned the prefrontal cortex. So the prefrontal cortex is where we have cognitive control over things such as memory organization and executive decision...1 comments1
- How to create a vision strong enough to manifest your dreams with Dan MangenaToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Dan Mangena. Dan supports spiritually and entrepreneurial minded people who want 360 degrees of abundance. I absolutely loved this episode, the conversation we had and the topics that came up are really fitting with who I am and what I'm learning right now - so I really hope you enjoy it too! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● What money mindset and manifesting abundance means ● How our emotional state impacts our ability to think ● Why money is just numbers on a screen ● The power of reframing your negative thoughts into positive ones ● Why your environment is a perfect reflection of the blueprint that you're holding mentally THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE If you don't have clarity, it doesn't matter what you say or do, you're always going to be running around in a circle. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS ● How to turn money mindset and abundance into a practical thing ● How to create a vision strong enough to manifest your dreams ● Why you need to bring something closer to you, to be able to let it go LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Free Resources from Dan Dan’s Instagram Dan’s Twitter TRANSCRIPT Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. I am back from my lovely trip to Nashville. And I feel like if I can just get a little bit wooer, I feel like some big shifts happened while I was over there and to spend the time and the money I did on doing something like that was was phenomenal and gave me so much to think about. Made me realize so much about myself that I'm almost in a bit of a phase now of looking at who I am and what I'm doing and what I'm doing in the business and how I earn money and how I spend my time and all this kind of stuff. So yeah, it was just phenomenal. And if anyone has sat there thinking whether they should invest, you know, time and money in themselves, 1000000%. Yes. Now I'm about to, When I say about, I'm literally just going through the, the thoughts at the moment, but I'm gonna make some changes to the pricing of my office in terms of the membership, in terms of working with me one to one, because of lots of different reasons, lots of things that happened while I was away. Lots that I've learned about myself and about how I am as a person and how I've invested in me and what I do. So that will be coming and I will tell you about that at some point. But yeah, I just. And I say that for two reasons. One, because I think it's so important that you do invest yourself. And two, if you are investing in yourself looks like working with me, then you probably wanna look at doing it as sooner rather than later because I'm gonna be reviewing my pricing and they are likely to go up. So yeah, I just wanna say that I had the most amazing time and, and it was just brilliant. And then I was in LA afterwards and some things happened, which I won't go into, but that taught me some lessons too. And even when things are a bit rubbish and you think, Yeah, that sucked, I didn't wanna have to deal with that. Actually, sometimes they're the biggest and best lessons and for me, I finally feel like I'm stepping into who I am and my power and what I'm meant to be doing is that all a bit heavy for a Monday morning. I...1 comments1
- How to stop selling transactions and start selling transformations with Finka JerkovicToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Finka Jerkovic, a Sales Coach and Expert who helps people to sell in their business, in a way that doesn’t compromise their purpose, people or profit. Tune in to hear us talk about coming from love when you're selling and doing things that align with our values, and the energy in which we come from. This episode is practical in terms of marketing strategies, but also touches on the woo, in terms of thinking about the energy that we bring when we sell. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● Why aligning what you love to do with what is most valuable to your client is the key to growing your business (not fear-based tactics!) ● The difference between selling from love and selling from fear ● Why we shouldn’t resist the experience of fear ● Why you need to stop buying into the stories that we make up in our head about selling ● Why we need to view putting an offer out as an act of love THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Feel the fear of selling and do it anyway! But be kind and compassionate to yourself in the process. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS ● Why love is the only antidote to the fear that is holding you back in your business ● How to sell with confidence, attract clients magnetically and build a business you love ● The three pillars to selling from love LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Sell From Love podcast Sell From Love website Sell From Love quiz Finka’s LinkedIn Finka’s Instagram TRANSCRIPT Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. As I mentioned last week, I am still in Nashville. I'm recording this at the same time as I recorded last week's and we're having another interview because of the fact of, well, one, I forgot to and didn't forget, I ran out of podcast episodes and I had to do some recording over here. And because I don't have my normal setup and things, I didn't really want to do a solo. Because it requires me recording more and thinking more. And for some reason my brain isn't working today. So I'm doing some interviews, but these are great interviews. And you know what's funny? Because I pre-record the interview so far ahead, I literally have to go back and re-watch them to remind myself what we're talking about. And. Finka's episode today, the lovely Finka who's being interviewed. We talk about coming from love when you're selling, thinking about service, when you're selling and doing things that align with our values and the energy in which we come from. So it's quite practical in terms of, you know, marketing strategies, but also it's a little bit woo woo in terms of like thinking about the energy that we bring when we sell. And I recorded this at the point The Club was just per open permanently, and obviously now The Club has been open permanently for quite some time, and it's really interesting to hear some of those conversations and actually how some of those conversations have impacted me going forward on what I've done.1 comments1
- How to simplify content creation for your business with Amanda WarfieldToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Amanda Warfield, who talks all about content, long form, short form and how to be consistent, whilst still maintaining quality. Amanda is a simplicity focused content marketing strategist. Her mission is to help women entrepreneurs, in particular, really fit their marketing into their business without it taking over their business. I think this will be so useful to so many of you, as it’s something we look at a lot, so tune in, enjoy and then let me know what you think! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● Where to start with being consistent ● Why you should put out less content than you think you need to ● Consistency and quality matters more than anything else ● The difference between perfect content, viral content and quality content ● Don’t base what consistency looks like for you, based on what other people are doing ● Everyone has to start somewhere, don’t be afraid to start small and then if you have time, add on later ● The pros and cons of batching content THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE However much time you can set aside, put it on your calendar for the rest of your year to make sure you get it done. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS ● How to know if it’s quality content that you’re putting out ● How to simplify the content creation process ● Why you shouldn’t be afraid to repeat yourself ● How to batch create your content LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Mary Hyatt’s Podcast Amanda Warfield’s Instagram Amanda’s Warfield’s Podcast TRANSCRIPT Hello and a very warm welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. Now. If I sound a little different and if there's background noises that aren't all the same, it's because I messed up a little bit. And you know me authentic to the core. I will always tell you what's happening in my world and where I mess up because it's really important to know that because we are business owners, we make mistakes. No one is perfect. And when we look at these people [00:02:00] online and think, Oh my God, they're so amazing. No, no, they're not. Like it's great show they're putting on, but everyone has failures, everyone makes mistakes. So I had a really busy couple of weeks. I had, well first I was off cause I had an operation, which I'm all recovered from. All good now, which is great. Then I went straight into an in-person event that I held in Birmingham. Then from that event, I went straight into a week on of insider experience, which was phenomenal. So if you missed it this time, we're gonna do it again in January. So make sure as soon as I have the dates, I will get that in your diaries. And then because I'd been off and had these various things, all my meetings and all my calls and everything got pushed into one week. And then I was going to Nashville the Monday this week. And I thought I was organized. And then I sat at the airport on Monday morning and turned right to my husband and was like, OMG. I haven't recorded the podcast like I'm normally so far ahead. [00:03:00] The interviews are so far ahead, but I just like everything I'd done ran out and I hadn't recorded it. So I sat here in the lovely Mary Hyatt's1 comments1
- How to make a personal connection in an online worldToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about how I make personal connections with my community, even though I have an online business. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● Having an online business is about more than just a numbers game ● The practical things that I do to ensure I truly know my members ● The importance of being accessible and not hiding behind your team ● I’m thinking of making some changes to the podcast, and would love your feedback on what you love and what you don’t! ● Next year I will be running two more Your Dream Business Live events, and you can join the wait list now! THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE You need to show up and let people get to know who you really are, in order for people to really be able to connect with you. LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Join the wait list for next year’s Your Dream Business Live Event Drop me a DM and let me know your feedback on the podcast TRANSCRIPT Hello, and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How you doing? Did you catch the two part podcast episode I did last week with Niki Hutchison. We decided just to mix it up a little bit and do a joint podcast. So half of the interview was me and the other half of the interview was on her podcast. Also, I've had some really lovely feedback about the podcast episode before, when we were talking about failing in business and the fact of sometimes you have to try things and they don't work. And you just do something else. So if you haven't listened to that one, purely from the feedback I'm getting, I think it's a good one. So go and check it out. This week I wanna talk to you about how I make personal connections with my community, even though I have an online business. Now, the reason I'm bringing this up is a few different things is one at the time of recording this last week. Was it last? No. Yeah. Last week was the Insider Experience. And the week before was my event, my in-person event. Like having those people around me is just phenomenal. Like they are the nicest, most amazing humans in the world. And it was so good to meet people in person, not only my existing members, but also new people who listened to the podcast or who followed me for a while. So that was so cool to actually meet people. And then this week, this last week just gone, we did the Insider Experience. And again, it was so nice to welcome all new faces into the club in order to show them what it was like. And lots of them have decided to stay as a member, which is ACE. And I love it so much. I'm so, so honored that that's the case. And I realized when I was doing part of the Insider Experience. Well, it wasn't part of the Insider Experience, it was actually this morning, we did it. We went Live in the group with a few of my members and someone asked a really good question in the chat saying, I obviously know my Executive Club members really, really well. Do I really know the Club Members as well. And. Do they still get that kind of relationship with me. And listening to what the members were saying. I kind of feel like it's a bit like a bit of a superpower maybe that I've got. And actually this falls in line with the fact of. I always suspected, but I'm, you know, fairly positive that I'm a, an empath and can feel, you know, I can feel things. I can feel people's emotions. I can feel people's moods and I can relate to them really quick. I don't know if you're an empath or if you just think I'm talking...1 comments1
- How to grow your business without spending money on ads with Niki HutchisonToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Niki Hutchison, and we are talking all about content, and how to be seen in as many places as possible, through organic reach; as well as sharing our thoughts around the online world. Niki has spent most of her career creating and implementing marketing strategies to grow businesses. She has helped hundreds of small business owners, as well as large organisations like The NatWest Group, The Scottish Government, The UK Space Agency to improve their marketing strategies and effectiveness. Her goal is for entrepreneurial women to enjoy marketing and the results that it brings. This is such a great episode, and you’ll feel like you’re having a chat with us - so go grab your coffee, sit down, and join us! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST ● The difference between organic marketing and paid marketing ● Why organic marketing is the solid foundation you need in place ● The importance of an authentic brand consistency ● Different ways you can build your audience ● How getting negative comments can actually help you show up more naturally as yourself ● Why you need to pay attention to your insights and use them to be a detective in your own business ● Why purpose is more important than how often you post ● Why joining a membership isn’t enough, you need to join in too ● Whether it’s possible to accelerate not caring what people think of you and showing up more authentically THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE You are the only person who sees 100% of your content, so never think people will get bored of hearing from you; if they do, they’re not your people! HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS ● How to grow a business using organic marketing ● What needs to be in place before you start doing organic marketing ● How to choose the right place to be, when you’re just starting out LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Head over to part 2 on the Audience Growth Podcast TRANSCRIPT Hello, and welcome to this episode of the podcast. How are you doing? So we've got a really cool episode today. It's something a bit different. We thought we would try. And I'm really excited about it. Today is an interview with the lovely Niki Hutchison. And we're talking all about content and we're talking all about how to be seen as many places as possible. And we're talking about organic, so things that you don't have to pay for. So it's a great episode, loads of good stuff in it. And we have some cool conversations about being employed and then being, you know, having your own business and what that's like. But what's super cool about this is we decided to do a two-parter. We decided that we would do like a podcast swap where half the episode was on my podcast and then to listen to the rest of the episode, you need to go and listen to her podcast. So we thought that would be a really cool idea. And obviously half of the episode is on hers and hopefully her audience will come and listen to this half and if you are from Niki, Hi, welcome. Nice to have you. So yeah, so we thought we'd do that. We thought it was cool. We had a great chat. We got on so, well, I really, really like her. Uh she's. She came to my September event, which is ACE and yeah, it was just so, so good to have a conversation with her. So many things in common. We loved it. So I'm really excited about this episode. It's a really good conversation. It's definitely a one of like, get your coffee, sit...0 comments0
- The reasons behind me closing the $19 level of my membershipToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode, where I am talking to you about why I introduced a lower price option to my membership earlier this year, and then closed it just a few months later. I share with you what I did once I realised it wasn’t working and how I went about closing it, as well as the lessons I learned from the experience. KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST There is not a single person in business who hasn’t experienced failure, or something that didn’t go to plan. If the only thing stopping you from making a decision is what other people will think, then stop worrying and do what fits best for your life and business. Just because something doesn’t work out how you planned, it doesn’t mean you’ve failed, everything is a learning experience. What the club looks like today, and what’s included at each level. THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE It's your business and your life, if something isn't fitting for you, then don’t do it. LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Sign up for the Insider Experience TRANSCRIPT Hello, and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How are you doing? I hope you are well. This week. It's a solo one and it's a bit of a conversation this week. I wanna talk about the reasons behind me closing the lower level of the Club. Because I think it's super important to be honest about this stuff. I think. I don't know about you, but we watch a lot of people online. We see a lot of people on Instagram and a lot of other people's businesses, and sometimes we can look at them and think, why is it all just so perfect for them? And isn't working out that way for me. Because let's face it. There is not a single person in business that has not had some failure or something go wrong or something not go as planned or, you know, not be perfect all the time. That just isn't business. That isn't true. And I think the problem is when we don't see that people are honest about stuff, we start to think that we are the only ones. So, and I'm not saying that, you know, what I'm talking about today was a failure, but it certainly was a learning thing for me. And I certainly learned some lessons and I made a change. So that's the first reason I wanna talk about, cause I want you to know that it isn't all sweetness and light and perfect and amazing and beautiful in business cuz it's so isn't. The other reason I wanna talk about it is I want to give you the knowledge and to empower you to know that if something's not right, you can change it. It's up to you. It's your business. Don't care what anybody else thinks. Why anybody else might say if something changes or the fact that you think, "Well, I'll look a failure or I'll feel this or whatever." who cares? It's your business, your life. And if something isn't fitting for you and I've got some great examples of other people, who've done things. If it's not fitting for you. Then don't do it. You shouldn't do it. So let me talk about the club and I talk about the club a lot, and this week as I record this, there's an open house in the club. So if you are listening to this on Monday and you wanna join the open house, you can still do that. Please come and see what we're all about. I'd love it. It's called an insider experience, but I keep calling it an open house because I feel like you'll know what I'm talking about by an open house and our cool name of insider experience, although it's cool. And it0 comments0
- How to use your energy to create the success you deserve with Emily K ThomasToday’s episode of the podcast is an interview with Emily K Thomas, an energetic advisor, podcaster, blogger and educator! Emily helps people to be more in line with themselves, and her mission is to help you remember your soul's calling. She loves the deep soul work of energetics and helping people to live an aligned life, especially creative entrepreneurs. This episode pushes the ‘woo’ boundaries, but I really encourage you to listen to this, even if you're a bit skeptical about things like energies, alignment and souls purpose, because throughout the interview I ask lots of questions for the same reason – but we had such a lovely conversation and I think you’ll get a lot from it! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST How different opportunities start showing up for you, when you start showing up differently in your business Why you need to look for the subtle signs that are telling you that you are misaligned How to discover your true energetic DNA and make empowered patterns of choice How understanding your energies can help you outsource more successfully Why you are an exact energetic match for your current circumstances Why your energy is subjective, and even people with the same energies, will experience it in individualised ways Our businesses are an energetic extension of us, so it's extremely important that our products and services, our marketing, our sales, and our systems are at the same vibrational frequency of what we want to create. THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Even if you’re a sceptic, if some of the tips and advice you take from this episode make you feel a little bit nicer, then that’s all that matters! HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS What energetic DNA is and how to utilise it in your business to be successful How to raise your energy and vibrations when self-doubt sets in The chance to get a free mini session with Emily! LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Emily K Thomas Website and Quiz Emily K Thomas Instagram TRANSCRIPT Hello, and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. So as if I planned it this way, which I can assure you, I am not that organized. I was just back recording and I've just recorded the last week's episode. And this next week's episode, this next week's, as in today's episode fits really, really well, which I didn't intend it to do that. How odd that it has, but how perfect. So last week we were talking all about values and why you need to know your values. We talked about heart centered businesses and coming from what makes you happy and your passion and your purpose and making sure you have a business around not making sure you have a business around that or how you have a business around it. And this week I've got an interview with Emily K Thomas, who is a, I'm just gonna pick her like her proper bio and read what it says. She's an energetic advisor, podcaster, blogger, educator. And basically she helps people to be more in line with themselves and to her mission is to help you remember your soul's calling and my heart center. I'm a girl who loves deep soul work of energetics and healing people to live an aligned life, especially creative entrepreneurs. And. I just thought this was really interesting because...0 comments0
- An open invitation to join me and my members inside the Dream Business ClubToday’s episode of the podcast is a solo episode all about the power of networking, what it’s all about and what it should never be about. I share with you my recent experiences of re-entering the world of networking and invite you to my open house event, taking place this month! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST All the things that I have unlearned about networking and what I am now doing about it. The reason why you want to build your network is because you're looking for reciprocity, not to sell to people. The world has changed a lot, and we need to be considering our network and the people that we surround ourselves with as a key strategy of our business. THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE Networking is not about selling, it’s about finding people who you have a connection with, or people who complement your business. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS I am having a Club Insider Experience, to give you a sneak peek into my membership – and I would love you to join me! During the Insider Experience week, you will get to join me and all of my amazing members for training on systems and getting organised, coaching calls, mindset workshops, content hours and networking. This all takes place from 12th to the 16th of September and is a chance for you to join me and my members in the Club for FREE! LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Sign up for the Insider Experience Natalie Hurdley – Networking Queen Becci McEvoy – Dream Business Club Content Expert In Person Live Dream Business Club Event TRANSCRIPT Hello and welcome to this week's episode of the podcast. How the devil are you? I hope you're good. I hope you've had a great summer and I'm back. I'm back after doing the replay ones. I had some great feedback from them. It's just really nice to hear some of like the old episodes. Some of the people I've interviewed before. I think probably the one I got the most feedback was Michael Hyatt's. So if you haven't been there, listen to that. You definitely, definitely want to, because it's a great episode. So before we get started today, I want to talk about something that's happening in The Club. And actually it's, it's really relevant to today's subject. Because I am doing an open house in The Club from the 12th of September through to the 16th. And basically we're calling it the Insider Experience where you can come and see what it's like to be inside the Club for free with all the Club members. So I am opening up everything in the Club that you can do. And we have got so many good things going on that week. And you can see it as like either a pick a mix. You come in and do the bits you want, or you attend as many as you can. But really the idea is. I get lots of people asking me questions. I get people joining the Club to see if it really is the way I say it is. And if I'm the way I say I am, because I don't know about you, but I've been a member of other memberships and other groups where I've been swayed by the person who's the face...0 comments0
- Replay: How to Build Relationships and Stand Out on Social Media with Mike StelznerToday’s episode of the podcast is a throwback to an incredible interview with Mike Stelzner, the creator of Social Media Examiner and Social Media Marketing World. I had a great time chatting with Mike about out how he uses his platform to stand out in a busy industry – so much of which is still relevant now! KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST You don’t have to be on every single social media platform. Instead, you need to ensure you’re putting your energy into the spaces where your customers are. Social media is great when it comes to tracking your results. If you’re struggling to track your results, however, you need to ensure you’re making goals to ‘stop’ things as well. If you want to stand out in a noisy industry you need to understand exactly who you are trying to reach and what they struggle with. Once you know who you’re trying to reach, you need to ensure you’re creating content for that person. This could be a podcast, written word, video or live and in person. Think about what you’re best at. If you don’t know what your customers want, ask them. Once you have asked your audience, you need to see if their actions are matching their statements. We should all be doing stuff that makes it easier for people to remember who we are. The best way to make an impact on someone in person is to meet them in person. THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE One of the most important things you can do when it comes to social media is to be yourself. Successful people are authentic. HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS The Elevation Principle that outlines the 3 things you need to be successful. If you’re not putting information out there, someone else is. You want to be the resource that people come to every single time they need information. Social media is called social media for a reason. If you’re not a nice person, you won’t survive. LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE Mike Stelzner Instagram Social Media Examiner TRANSCRIPT Hello, and welcome to the last in my summer series of replays. So this summer we've been doing a few replays because I have done a lot of episodes. In fact, on the last episode, I actually said that I would check when I started my podcast and I did. It was the 5th of February, 2018. Like what? That is crazy. I can't believe it's been going that long. Like, yeah, that I just can't, it's crazy. But I love it. And I get to interview the most amazing humans and hear the most wonderful stories and get the most amazing advice. So that's why I'm doing this replay for you. I'm picking my most favorite and the best episodes that I've done. And I'm sharing them again with you because even if you've listened to them the first time, these are so good to listen back. I dunno about you, but I've been listening back to lots of books that I've listened to previously and podcast episodes, because often when we're in it and we're listening to, we're like, yeah, yeah, that's brilliant. That's brilliant. And then you kind of move away from it and your focus changes. So it's really good to revisit some of these things. Now this interview today, is the one I did with Mike Stelzner. And the reason I picked this interview to come up in these replays is...0 comments0