No host has claimed this podcast yet, if you are the host you can verify ownership by claiming this podcast
© 2022 Useful Idiots, LLC | Cumulus Podcast Network
Useful Idiots with Matt Taibbi and Katie Halper
1.8 out of 5 stars
Based on 10 reviews
1 out of 5 stars
Not worth your time
This show has the potential to be informative and entertaining. Unfortunately, it is neither.
3 out of 5 stars
Pregnant Person? I’m out.
A lot less interesting without Matt. Now we have pregnant people newspeak. No thanks.
1 out of 5 stars
Guys, what happened to Taibbi?
1 out of 5 stars
Get rid of Katie or prevent her from speaking
Annoying opinions and annoying voice. Nothing personal. Sometimes lost with their stupid left wing ideas.
1 out of 5 stars
Inverted Imperialistic Garbage
1 out of 5 stars
Leftist Tucker Carlson
Like Greenwald and Russell Brand, the clowns on this podcast have realized that there’s much more money in grifting conservatives and the erasure of Russian war crimes. While the country becomes a christofascist hellscape, Matt spends his days on Twitter talking about Hunter Biden’s laptop. If Bernie had won the nomination and the presidency, these frauds would be doing the exact same thing
2 out of 5 stars
There is a lot of potential with this show. The hosts are relatable but the show is a little too slow moving and too loose for me.
2 out of 5 stars
I used to be a fan…
I used to be a big fan of Matt’s, but a lot of people sure have been exposed for who they really are in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, and he is one of them.
1 out of 5 stars
Matt is out; so am I
I never missed any of the early episodes, now I can’t make it through one.
5 out of 5 stars
No better show to make you laugh as the world burns in all the best ways no one besides Jimmy dore can make you think and laugh like these two do.
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- September 23, 2022
- Last fetch date
- September 30, 2022 12:24 AM
- Upload range
- Useful Idiots, LLC | Cumulus Podcast Network
- 2022 Useful Idiots, LLC | Cumulus Podcast Network
- How the West Caused the War in UkraineBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Researcher and writer Dr. Ben Abelow, a scholar who lobbied Congress on nuclear arms policy, joins the Useful Idiots to explain how the west brought war to Ukraine. “The goal of the US,” he says, “is not to save Ukrainians but to degrade Russia’s military until they won’t be able to fight in the future. And while some say stopping Russia is a humanitarian goal, the way one would degrade Russia’s military is to keep an extended war going and fight to the last Ukrainian.” Abelow analyzes the history of this cold war, the aggression by each side, and the hypocrisy of the argument that Ukraine has the right to join NATO. “The right to join NATO is the right to place a western military arsenal on Russia’s border. If Russia made a military alliance with Canada or Mexico, US leaders would not be talking about their right to do so.” And on this week’s news of Putin announcing military escalation and giving a thinly-veiled threat of nuclear war, Dr. Abelow just says: “I hope it’s taken seriously.” These are dark times, and a dark episode indeed of Useful Idiots. So buckle up, cook some Nyquil chicken, and get ready for this week’s episode. Check it out now.0 comments0
- Matt Taibbi ReturnsClick here for the full episode: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-matt-taibbi-returns?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web Become a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Once a Useful Idiot, always a Useful Idiot. Matt Taibbi, who’s taken a hiatus from this pod to write his next book (he gives a sneak peek in the extended interview), just can’t stay out of the game. He’s back to talk about Democrats and Republicans sucking, the weird and terrible media, and the scary stories that are ignored by the mainstream. His newest article on taint teams sheds like on a dark new phenomenon. The FBI has given itself the power to raid lawyers, take all of their documents, and then give itself permission to use the stolen documents in unrelated cases. It’s an easy way to skip getting a search warrant, and gives the government unprecedented power to bury its enemies. Matt explains the ominous story in detail. And subscribe for the full interview: Matt and Aaron ask why hasn’t Hillary Clinton been questioned for her Russiagate involvement, Matt remembers pranking General Secretary Gorbachev, and we take Matt’s new media quiz. Taibbi’s back this week, and you’re not gonna want to miss it. Check it out.0 comments0
- Katrina vanden Heuvel on Gorbachev’s legacy and the Ukraine proxy warBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com “We need to not treat the idea of peace as subversive.” Katrina vanden Heuvel, publisher and editorial director of The Nation, predicts a dark cold war ahead if our leaders continue their militaristic ways. The first step, she says, is talking about it. And while the media has no interest in journalism right now, a movement from the people can save lives. “The crisis is on us. And there’s a lack not only of preparedness but of thinking about the crisis.” Katrina, who was close with the late Mikhail Gorbachev, shares the leader’s personal thoughts on peace, nuclear weapons, and the worsening relationship between US and Russian presidents. She calls him “a great reformer in his country’s tormented history.” And she sneaks in some private stories about the guy too. Plus, Biden does fascist Roger Waters, Liz Truss wants to nuke you, and the latest in terrible Trump-themed drinks. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Kurt Metzger on Comedy in Communist ChinaBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Emmy-winning writer and comedian Kurt Metzger, who wrote for Who is America? and Inside Amy Schumer, stops by to talk comedy with the Useful Idiots. We figured since August is wrapped, it’s probably time we all had a Summer Friday. So instead of talking death in Ukraine and poverty in the US, Kurt shares stories of running from Chinese cops, illegal standup comedy in Shanghai, joining (and then ditching) the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and, most importantly, how he’d look with Katie’s hair. When the Useful Idiots decide to go silly, we’re no-nonsense about it. So we also enroll in the new college major Lesbian Dance Theory, chat about stoned (and dry-diapered) President Brandon in a fighter jet, and announce a watch party for the new off-the-wall Hunter Biden movie (watch the trailer with us in the four food groups). And subscribe for the full episode, including the extended interview with Kurt Metzger on call-out culture, Youtube suppression, and whatever the hell is going on with that “robot with salmon eyes” Mark Zuckerberg. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Vijay Prashad: US threatens China because China threatens US hegemonyBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com “The jaws of Hell have opened wide.” Historian and author Vijay Prashad is worried about the next war that the US will provoke. Nukes in Ukraine, a new missile crisis in Taiwan, destabilizing sovereign South American nations, asserting control in Africa. All in the name of US hegemony. He focuses in on China: what if Xi Jinping flew to Guam like Nancy Pelosi flew to Taiwan? What would the US do? There are 29 US military bases in Africa. How many Chinese military bases are there? None. The US is expanding NATO to bypass the UN treaty in an attempt to rule the world. Is China to blame? Prashad, who has a new book co-authored by Noam Chomsky, analyzes the US’s increasingly dictatorial role in the world from Russia to China to Cuba to South America: Colombia just elected a new left president. One of Gustavo Petro’s first moves was to call for an end to the US-led, so-called “war on drugs.” Subscribe for the extended episode to hear Vijay discuss all of that, plus how capitalism has destroyed the ability of people to control their own lives; the nonsensical decision to place Cuba on the state sponsor of terrorism list; and why Jordan Peterson needs a hug. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out. Click here for the full episode, including the extended interview with Vijay Prashad on the US expanding control over South America and why Jordan Peterson needs a hug: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-vijay-prashad-us?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web0 comments0
- Reporting from Ukraine: Lindsey SnellBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Lindsey Snell, journalist at ishgal.com, crossed the Ukraine border to talk to soldiers and civilians. What she found surprised her: There are Ukrainian forces who are “openly Neonazis, and we’re still giving them weapons and calling them something that they’re not.” All across the frontlines Lindsey found swastikas, SS symbols, and Wolfsangels. But negative news in Ukraine undermines the West’s mission to bleed Russia and sell more weapons, so corporate US media paints over it. Lindsey also found that while the western mercenaries who flew over to kill Russians are loving the war, most of the Ukrainians she spoke to, both soldiers and citizens, want it to end. “The corruption and lack of equipment is worse in Ukraine than anywhere I’ve been, Syria, Iraq, Libya. It’s just so bad.” And for the Ukrainians who are starving, losing their homes, and dying, “there’s no end in sight.” What’s worse — as is the norm with guests on Useful Idiots — no one in western media will report on Lindsey’s story. “Journalists come and see how corrupt everything is and that the soldiers have nothing, but none of is is reflected in mainstream reporting. It’s very well known but it’s just not getting past the filter of western media.” Plus, subscribe for the full interview, where Lindsey shares the story of getting kidnapped in Syria, how the war is hurting Europeans, and Turkey’s potential invasion of Syria (that you probably won’t hear about). It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Mick Wallace and Clare Daly want to save us from NATOBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com “Democracy is about having a say in how your country is run. Right now, that’s not happening. The way the system works, the politicians don’t feel under pressure to answer to the majority of the people.” Mick Wallace and Clare Daly, members of the European Parliament, are Irish progressives. This means they speak out against the proxy war in Ukraine, Julian Assange’s torture, and the Syria dirty war. Elected progressives in the US are quite different. “From what we can see,” they tell us. “You don’t have any left politics in the US. The Democrats are indistinguishable from the Republicans and Bernie would be seen as just right of center in Europe.” And what does it take to get actual progressives like Clare and Mick in office? “Until people take to the streets, it’s going to be very hard for any left wing party to show its head in America.” Plus, subscribe for the extended interview where Claire and Mick discuss abortion rights in Ireland and the US, mainstream media’s constant attacks and misinformation about them, and why our government and media are too afraid to talk about Assange, the realities of the Ukraine proxy war, and US hegemony. As Mick always says, “democracy means you can say what you like, but you’ll do what you’re told.” And that’s this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out. Click here for the full interview: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-mick-wallace-and?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web0 comments0
- Tony Winner Michael R. Jackson on "A Strange Loop"Become a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Michael R. Jackson had no idea that a monologue he wrote two decades ago would turn into a Broadway musical that would win countless awards, including a Tony and Pulitzer Prize. And when he criticized the political establishment, including Obama, he had no idea that Michelle Obama would be one of the countless celebrities who would flock to see the show. Nor did he imagine that Aaron Maté would fall in love with his musical and play it on loop. The musical A Strange Loop is about a Black, queer writer who has written a musical about a Black, queer writer and it’s all written by Michael R. Jackson, a Black, queer writer. Michael dishes on whether he would talk to Tucker Carlson if he came to his show, subverting the Broadway world while becoming a part of it, and how he wrote his Tony-and-Pulitzer-winning musical. Watch the interview then go see the show or listen online. And subscribe to hear the full interview where Michael talks about the culture war, racism on Broadway, and his next musical. Plus, Aaron calls Guardian journalist Mark Townsend, who recently named him the “most prolific spreader of disinformation” on Syria, to ask why he wasn’t contacted for the story. Townsend’s cowering response is a must hear. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out. Hear our favorite songs from “A Strange Loop” "Intermission Song" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT_mLAYtUoI "We Wanna Know" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXR67aAABV4 "Inner White Girl" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6wra5JtEv4 "Memory Song" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x5HUpqiqXo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRWwZaw63wA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gajJmGwp7Ew0 comments0
- How Sex, Drugs, and Ancient Humans Affect Today’s Politics with Chris RyanBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Click here for the full interview where Chris talks psychedelics, paradigm shifting experiences, and how the government is lying to us. Chris Ryan, author of Civilized to Death and Sex at Dawn, as well as host of the podcast Tangentially Speaking, wants to help you live happier. He’s studied hunter gatherers; our closest relatives in the animal kingdom; and human philosophy/history to learn why we do what we do, what makes us want to live, and what we’re doing wrong today. Of course we ask him how all this shapes media and politics, but Chris also shares practical tips for any Useful Idiot to meaningfully improve their mindset on life. These include helping others, living less alone, spending less money of stuff we think makes us happier, and saying screw it and jumping into cold rivers. He’s got the science and philosophy behind all of it. And subscribe for the full interview where Chris talks psychedelics, paradigm shifting experiences, and how the government is lying to us. It’s all this, and more, on a transformative episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Richard Wolff Doesn't Want to Scare You But...Become a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Click here for the full episode: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-richard-wolff-doesnt?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web Finally! A Marxist economist you can show to your parents and say “See?” Class is in session with economics Professor Emeritus Richard Wolff. He’s here to teach us about inflation, what steps could be taken to tame it, and why the hell no one’s doing anything about it. He doesn’t want to scare you with the alarming future our leaders are pushing us toward, but if he didn’t, he’d be lying. So buckle in for a fantastic lecture in which Wolff uses economic history to shine a light on the dark road ahead. And subscribe for the full interview, where Professor Wolff shares what can stop inflation: “I’m gonna give you two things that we could do that will get us through the worst of it; one from a conservative republican and one from a progressive democrat.” Can you guess who? Plus, Biden wants you to earn the right to not get shot, Laura Ingraham realizes the mass shootings are because the kids are all smoking weed, and another Kamala stoned moment. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Briahna Joy Gray on Beta Dems and Republican ChadsBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com Host of Bad Faith podcast and Rising and former Bernie Sanders press secretary Briahna Joy Gray explains why dems are rapidly losing voters: Trump gets mocked for failing to put up his wall, but his supporters watched him try the whole time, putting up pieces of wall and getting blocked. He showed them what he will do if they get him more votes. So they’ll vote harder. Democrats have given their voters failures on Build Back Better, healthcare, gun safety, and now Roe v. Wade, with little evidence of trying to fulfill these promises. Why would dems keep voting for that? As a former lawyer, Gray explains the legal side of the Supreme Court’s decision and what can be done to protect the rest of our privacy rights, like contraception and marriage equality. And subscribe for the full interview, where we pick 2024 candidates, rank the squad, and Briahna and Aaron debate the importance of Jan 6 hearings. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out. Click here for the full episode, including the extended interview with Briahna Joy Gray, where we pick 2024 candidates, rank the squad, and Briahna and Aaron debate the importance of Jan 6 hearings.0 comments0
- Progressive Organizations Self-Implode while Roe is Overturned – with Ryan GrimBecome a Useful Idiot for extended episodes and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com The Intercept’s Ryan Grim shares his new article Elephant in the Zoom, which explains how internal struggles have progressive advocacy groups at a standstill during a critical political moment. He argues that workplace problems, while important to deal with, are distracting these groups from the issues they were created to fight for. And while progressives are doing internal evaluations, do you think Republican groups are analyzing their micro-aggressions or are they busy seizing power? Plus, Grim ‘calls out’ the left’s call-out vs call-in problem, explains why the left is ditching their anti-war stance to escalate the proxy war in Ukraine, and why journalists are fine with the recent extradition of Julian Assange, which is, of course, an attack on a free press. Subscribe and watch the full interview to get it all. Oh yeah, and Aaron’s now a top conspiracy theorist, according to the great journalists at The Guardian. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out. Click here for the full episode: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-are-progressive?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web Aaron’s article on Matt Duss: https://mate.substack.com/p/on-ukraine-progressive-proxy-warriors?r=nrwh&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web Elephant in the Zoom: https://theintercept.com/2022/06/13/progressive-organizing-infighting-callout-culture/ Restorative Injustice by Ryan Grim: https://theintercept.com/2022/05/08/maryland-campaign-brandy-brooks-progressive-accountability/0 comments0
- Max Blumenthal on Censorship and MasongateBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com In secret meetings and leaked emails, Paul Mason and Nina Jankowicz work to silence journalists who don’t promote the approved message. In public, they complain that journalists bully them, and do vile things like publish past things they’ve said. And who does Youtube side with? The supercalifragicensors. The Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal is here to explain. Leaked emails show that Paul Mason, a prominent UK journalist, privately discussed plans to collaborate with UK intelligence to “deplatform” independent journalists like The Grayzone and target UK’s Corbynite, anti-war left. As #Masongate trends on Twitter, Mason nonetheless got his wish: YouTube removed Max and Aaron’s livestream about it. So, fellow Useful Idiots, listen, learn about Mason, and then tweet the hell out of #Masongate. And hear the full interview where Max discusses deeper censorship plots, leaked emails, and a shameless 60 Minutes promotion. Plus, Aaron just got accused of being a top Russian-influenced Twitter account for such offenses as “promoting a general mistrust in institutions and elites.” It gets crazier every week. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out. Click here for the full episode: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-max-blumenthal-on?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web0 comments0
- Glenn Greenwald on Jan 6 and UkraineBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com There’s a whole lot of terrible stuff going on which means Glenn Greenwald has a whole lot to say: •Biden’s failure at the Summit of the Americas: Latin American leaders are boycotting Biden’s summit because he refused to invite the dictatorships of Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela. Meanwhile, Biden’s packing for his big trip to the dictatorship of Saudi Arabia… •Jan 6 in Prime Time: “I don’t think dramatizing this three-hour protest from 18 months ago will do very much at all other than underscore the fact that this is the only strategy the Democrats have.” •More Russiagate developments: “When I heard that first ad where Hillary Clinton had that sinister music playing and said, ‘What is this relationship between Donald Trump and the Russians?’ to me it just immediately sounded like the kind of McCarthyite toxicity I had spent many decades abhorring.” Subscribe to hear the full interview with Glenn where we deep dive on January 6, play Trump vs Bernie vs Chomsky, and hear about Glenn’s animal shelter run by unhoused people in Rio. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- How Israel Gets Away with Murder – with Ali AbunimahBecome a Useful Idiot for extended interviews and bonus content at http://usefulidiots.substack.com After another Israeli murder of a Palestinian journalist, The Electronic Intifada’s Ali Abunimah shares a scary truth: “The message Israel drove home with the killing of Shireen Abu Akleh was that no matter who you are, how famous you are, or what religion you are, no Palestinian is safe from Israel.” With US backing, Israel has been free to kill with impunity. But seeing the Palestinian people unite in protest after each massacre, Ali has hope. “Palestinians are coming back together with every Israeli atrocity, and that is really terrifying for Israel because divide-and-rule has always been their strongest and most successful tactic.” They don’t have the US government on their side, or deadly US weapons, or any truth from US corporate media, but their growing anger and spirit is creating a stronger, unified Palestine. And subscribe for the extended interview, where Ali discusses Israel’s sickening actions at Shireen Abu Akleh’s funeral, racist and violent flag marches, the Biden administration’s hypocritical policies, and the collapsing support for Israel around the world. Plus, Biden’s getting smothered, Marjorie Taylor Greene in a peach tree dish, and 15,000 pounds of hot dog paste. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Did Texas Police Fail School Massacre Victims?Become a Useful Idiot to get the extended interview: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-did-texas-police?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web Amid growing scrutiny of the police response to the Uvalde school massacre, Mike Prysner, producer of the Empire Files and Iraq war veteran, tell us: “In a way, they were accomplices to the mass shooter. The number of dead was aided by the police. Perhaps through cowardice or racism, Prysner says, the police stood outside and subdued parents while their kids were shot inside. “With car accidents, there are steps you can take to protect your child,” Prysner explains. “There’s nothing you can do to protect them from guns other than move to Canada as a refugee of US violence.” Hear Prysner’s full take on the shooting and guns in America, an important perspective from a veteran who once loved guns. Plus, in the extended episode Mike explains why he yelled at George Bush and how Memorial Day is only another militaristic holiday to whitewash a deadly and racist history. And watch Mike and Abby Martin’s episode on the true history of Memorial Day, Used & Betrayed, and their important documentary Gaza Fights for Freedom. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Ukrainian Journalist Exposes the Azov BattalionClick here for the full episode, including the extended interview with Lev Golinkin on disinformation, weapons manufacturers, and Aaron’s fight with a bloody normal Nazi denier: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-ukrainian-journalist?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web The Nation’s Lev Golinkin has an important message that most people in mainstream news can’t seem to wrap their heads around: “Russia is committing war crimes. That is true. And not everyone who is fighting Russia is a good guy. That is also true.”And some of these bad guys are Nazis. Lev, who sees his home country being terrorized by Russia while also by it’s own neo-Nazi extremists, brings a new perspective to the war that is rarely shared. And why is his voice stifled? Because of disinformation launderers like Nina Jankowicz, Orwellian head of Biden’s (now-paused) Disinformation Board, who have a pro-war agenda, whitewash Nazism, and smear anyone who disagrees with them. Read Lev’s articles at the Nation, read his memoir, and watch Useful Idiots. It’s the last stand against the supercalifragicensors. And become a Substack subscriber to see the full interview where we discuss disinformation, weapons manufacturers, and Aaron’s fight with a Nazi denier. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- Media and Biden Cover Up Journalist's MurderClick here for the full episode, including the extended interview with Alan MacCleod and fan suggestions for military-grade baby names: https://usefulidiots.substack.com/p/extended-episode-media-and-biden?r=je5va&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web This week, Palestinian-American journalist Shireen Abu Akleh was killed by Israeli forces. The way the New York Times reported it was that she “die[d]”: The Times, CBS News, the Associated Press, and more corporate media outlets all referred to the incident, in which Israeli military opened fire on journalists, through words like “clash,” “conflict,” or other misleading terms to cast doubt on who the attackers were. Multiple eye witnesses confirmed the Israeli military shot and killed Abu Akleh. Journalist Alan MacCleod of MintPress News joins the Useful Idiots to expose media bias and propaganda that’s become increasingly difficult to dig through. (We highly recommend following his twitter to stay informed) In the extended interview, Alan uncovers the dark truth of TikTok’s shady executives and a Ukrainian news source that’s become a favorite of western corporate media but isn’t what it seems. And unfortunately, as we learned with Mnar Adley last week, MintPress’s journalism is at stake after sites like PayPal decided to wipeout the accounts of dissenting voices. “If you are going to challenge the government or challenge power in any way,” MacCleod explains. “You might want to remove your money from PayPal because it could get zapped at any point just like it happened to me.” Plus, Biden ditches Covid relief to spend more money on weapons for Ukraine, Lindsey Graham’s war-mongering speech, and a funeral proposal. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- PayPal Steals from Independent MediaClick here for the full episode, including the extended episode with Mnar Adley, proof that Nancy Pelosi doesn’t care about Roe v. Wade, and a bonus Biden Stoned Moment. MintPress News’ Mnar Adley has bravely reported on Israel, Ukraine, and national security agents running TikTok. In response, PayPal shut down MintPress’s account and threatened to take their money. PayPal has begun doing this with multiple independent media outlets who don’t fall in lock-step with the Biden administration’s policies. And it’s gone nearly unreported. Google “PayPal” and you’ll mainly see why you should buy their stock today (!). And as the MintPress name gets attacked, notice that the people calling MintPress News “fake news” are the ones tampering with the Wikipedia page to slander their name. Check out the site and read their journalism for yourself. And hurry, because the way censorship has been trending, you may not be able to read them for long. Plus, Rep. Gaetz and Justice Alito lead Republicans in the Roe v. Wade decision, Biden and Pelosi refuse to do anything about it, and in case anyone forgot, Amazon doesn’t care about its workers. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out. Plan C for safe, at-home abortion access: https://www.plancpills.org/0 comments0
- Sociopath Neocons Sacrifice Ukrainians and Global Poor – Economist Michael HudsonClick here for the full episode, including the extended interview with Michael Hudson. We asked economist and “futurist” Michael Hudson, economic advisor and professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, his thoughts on the people who have run our country for the 50 years he’s studied US politics. “They’re sociopaths. They think it’s a game. They don’t care about the things you and I care about.” He shares a dark story of the Carter administration’s strategy to cause a drought that would raise American grain prices so they could pay for higher priced oil. This, plus the constant racist, elitist sacrifice of people in third-world countries, caused him to leave his post as economic advisor. And nearly 50 years later, the US strategy in Ukraine, Yemen, Syria, Africa, and all over hasn’t changed. It’s all about money and power. “I won’t say that Biden and Trump are Chinese agents,” he says in a scathing review of the presidents. “But if they were, they couldn’t have done anything to serve China more.” Hudson is the next in a long line of Useful Idiots guests to take down President Joe. And after last week’s explosive clip of Biden mocking a former marine, we’re pretty sure a lot of people are beginning to agree. Plus, Taibbi exposes defense contractors on MSM, Greg Abbott accidentally helps migrants, and we help you get out of your next boring zoom meeting.0 comments0
- How to End the War in Ukraine with Scott RitterClick here for the full episode, including an explosive extended interview with Scott Ritter. Former US Marine Corps intelligence officer and Chief UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter resigned his post in protest of US war mongering. Immediately, he was mocked by Joe Biden. And when the FBI came after him, well, as he puts it, it went something like: So when he joined the Useful Idiots to discuss Joe Biden, he (like many of our recent guests), didn’t have much nice to say. “The marine in me says he stinks. He went to war knowing it was a lie and his chief of staff told me he knew it was a lie. And yet he held a hearing that lied to the American people about a threat that put marines, soldiers, sailors, and airmen’s lives at risk. People died. And not just our people, Iraqis. They didn’t deserve this, but they got it. “And the person that gave it to them? Joe Biden. He’s the President of the United States today, and I have zero use for the man. That’s about as honest as I can get.” He details Biden’s terrible approach to the war in Ukraine and the simple steps he’d need to end the whole thing and reach peace. But of course, Biden’s gonna Biden. And hear the extended episode where Ritter shares some explosive takes and seething views of the government whose war crimes have led to countless deaths. Oh, and if you want to win our hearts, take advice from Scott Ritter with quotes like: “You guys probably get far more viewers than CNN does, so you’re far more influential.” He’s right, especially after CNN+ officially shut down this week (thanks to viewers like you). Plus, Biden’s Trumpian approach to Assange, an MSNBC pundit joins the war, and Katie and Wilson debate whether Ted Cruz meant that Mickey would be “going at it” with Pluto or with Goofy. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- How Liberalism Aids FascismClick here for the full episode, including an extended interview with Dr. Charisse Burden-Stelly. Dr. Charisse Burden-Stelly, professor at Carlton College, coordinating committee member of the Black Alliance for Peace, and author of many books including the upcoming Black Scare/Red Scare, has had it with liberals pretending to care about regular people. Biden promises to help people with student loans while prosecuting bankrupt people in courts. Obama pretended to fight for civil rights while shutting down protests in Ferguson. Kamala Harris claims to help migrants while blaming them for underlying causes and telling them not to come. Liberal media calls to aid Nazis in Ukraine while ignoring genocides in other countries. And just this month we got the newest liberal win: “Ketanji Brown Jackson said Bush and Rumsfeld should be tried for war crimes, but that’s easy to say in retrospect. She didn’t say Joe Biden should be tried for war crimes, or Obama, or Kamala Harris.” And to all the people who do criticize Obama, she’s not cheering them on either. “Obama’s an easy target now, but where were your antennas in the moment?” The scholar goes through a history of liberal lies and war crimes and comes to the stark conclusion that “liberalism has always been amenable to fascism.” Plus, Dr. Charisse shares her reading list of books by Black scholars, and when it comes to controversies over CRT and the 1619 Project and other issues of race, she only has one piece of advice: just read Gerald Horne. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0
- David Sirota on "Don't Look Up"Click here for the full episode, including the extended interview with David Sirota and a Biden Stoned Moment. David Sirota, whose site Daily Poster is now The Lever, returns to Useful Idiots as an Academy-Award nominee for his movie Don’t Look Up. And he’s got a message for the Oscars: We’ve got to do something today about climate change. It’s like a giant comet is headed towards earth and no one seems to care. “The movie’s giant audience proves that you don’t have to choose between focusing on important things and not having a big audience, or focusing on stupid, silly things and getting a big audience.” In this interview, David gives us the fun stuff: a tour of his celebrity sitings and stories; and then the dark stuff: Fossil fuels: “Why are we preserving an industry and jobs if in 10 or 20 years, the livable ecosystem that supports all human life is going to be significantly deteriorated or gone?” And student debt: “Student debt and Joe Biden are a 40-year story. You have to understand how motivated he has been, how much he believes in the idea of student debt. He has been a sculptor of the laws in this country that govern debt for 40 years.” To put it lightly, David Sirota doesn’t trust Joe Biden. “If you want to tell people not to believe anything politicians say, if you really want to deeply disillusion people to not believe the government will ever do something concrete and permanent to help, that seems to be the message that Joe Biden is trying to deliver. “This is how you turn a country into the joker.” Plus, dems are confused why drug prices (that they set) are so high, Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks we’re pro-pedophile, and a total jerk-off on a flight. It’s all this, and more, on this week’s episode of Useful Idiots. Check it out.0 comments0