Why is branding important? What can businesses do to elevate their brand? How do businessmen fail to grow their businesses? Lysa Miller has the answers you need. In just two years, she has grown her business from zero to over a million dollars using the power of brand and search engine optimization. During today's episode, Lysa discusses what it takes to start a business and why you need a digital presence and a perfect message in order to succeed.
Also in this episode:
- Growing a community as a way grow your business
- Why you need to double down on local marketing
- What the most significant mistakes are people make when growing their business
- The power of a brand and meaningful S.E.O
Stay Connected With Lysa:
Stay Connected With Kelly:
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books:
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life
- Conviction Marketing
- Bigger than You: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Building an Unstoppable Team
- The Live Launch Method
Heather Chauvin is a TEDx Speaker, Author of Dying To Be A Good Mother, and host of a highly loved Podcast, "Emotionally Uncomfortable," with over 6 million downloads. As a leadership coach, Heather helps successful but stressed-out women become the best version of themselves.