Today, we are answering a travel-related Q&A, inspired by my recent travels to LA and Vancouver, followed by some of my biggest insights from the trip.
We are specifically answering the following questions:
- How do you still work when you’re tired from travels?
- How do you work and create content while traveling and living your life?
- How do you manage client expectations and also let clients understand that you’re taking a break?
- Favorite experiences from this trip?
- Do you work on the plane?
- How to manage mind drama when travel delays happen
- What’s it like to navigate different time zones while traveling?
- How do you decide when to take breaks or how long to take breaks?
THE PODCAST CLUB
A 5-month group program for coaches, service-based entrepreneurs, or personal brands who want to hone in on their unique thought leadership and create a budding 6-figure brand and business via podcasting (on 2-4 hours a week)
For details and to join https://cheryltheory.lpages.co/podcast/
We start on January 1, 2023
THE SIDE HUSTLE CLUB HYBRID 1:1 + COMMUNITY PROGRAM :
Sign Clients by Becoming Known for Your Unique Thought Leadership, Soft Launching, & Doing it on Top of a Full-Time Job
For details and to apply https://cheryltheory.com/program/
FREE WEBINAR : https://cheryltheory.lpages.co/webinar
INSTAGRAM : @cheryltheory
LINKEDIN : Cheryl Lau
WEBSITE : www.cheryltheory.com
EMAIL NEWSLETTER : https://cheryltheory.lpages.co/email/