If the people back home choose to believe negative stereotypes about your true love from another land and the nature of your relationship, it's a damn shame — for them. On this Feedback Friday, we'll delve into why it's almost always okay to blow off the cockamamie opinions of people who should probably be minding their own business!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- People in your town are bound to assume a number of negative stereotypes when you bring your true love from abroad home. But is that really your problem?
- What resources best prepared Jordan and Jen for their first child?
- What can you do when your sketchy new landlord is pressuring you to avoid his ex-wife (and half-owner of the building) if she comes to introduce herself?
- You share children with a gaslighting, abusive ex who damaged your confidence and sense of reality, so you still have to deal with him regularly. How do you warn his wonderful current girlfriend before he does the same to her?
- What support does the Chinese Communist Party have from Chinese citizens who have moved abroad? Will declining birth rates and emigration force regime change before the country's infrastructure collapses?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/788This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course !
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter...