Recently, there have been a lot of questions about what's happening in the market and how VonFinch is managing the current economic climate. In this episode, Steven is going to break down VonFinch’s view of the market and highlights some of the strategies that they are targeting in order to maintain their success.
- There is a movement towards hard assets that will be able to hedge against inflation.
- The smartest investors are going to accept the lower returns today rather than dwell on what they were in the past.
- There are fewer buyers in the market which means you may be able to get a little bit better of a deal than you would have gotten recently in this highly competitive market.
- Some of the biggest Ups come right after those times of great economic pullback
- Steps you need to follow to also get risk-adjusted returns:
- Get crystal clear on what you're looking for in an investment and what's important to you.
- Work with true experts who are living and breathing this every day.
- Be clear on your buy criteria so you're not passing on opportunities out of fear
Interested in connecting with other like-minded individuals? Then join our VonFinch Private Capital Network. Learn more at http://www.vonfinch.com/invest.