How will digital collectibles affect film production and fan engagement? Paul Wight (formerly known as The Big Show) and entrepreneur Neil Stevenson-Moore join HackerNoon founder David Smooke to discuss ComicCon, hotel pseudonyms, GenZeroes, Netflix trends, the high probability of alien life, and more on the HackerNoon podcast.
- The Big Show Used to Stay in Hotels as Richard Kimble From "The Fugitive"
- Tech Shortcuts in SciFi Storytelling: "Science Fiction Becomes Science Fact Pretty Quick"
- How Netflix Could Use NFTs and Why ComicCon Calls Them Digital Collectibles
- What Would The Big Show Would Tell Aliens About Humanity?
- The Big Show Wishes He Wrestled as Paul Wight, and More Character IP Ownership Insights
- FULL INTERVIEW WITH PAUL WIGHT, NEAL STEVENSON-MOORE AND DAVID SMOOKE
Learn more about his new project GenZeroes: https://www.genzeroes.com/
Learn more about HackerNoon! https://hackernoon.com
And about the host HackerNoon Founder & CEO David Smooke https://hackernoon.com/about/David