The Elle Russ Show
5 out of 5 stars
Really High Energy, Passionate Host
Elle is a master on the mic and very comfortable asking hard hitting questions and offering her own strong opinions on important health topics. Love her show!
5 out of 5 stars
Great Host and Guests
I’ve been listening to Elle since the Primal Blueprint days and she is great. She is a straight shooter that gets to the point and gets the best out of the outstanding guests she finds. Can’t recommend her enough!
5 out of 5 stars
Elle Russ has been instrumental in providing the information that has enabled me to regain my life again after Hashimoto’s. I highly recommend this podcast as well as her book, The Paleo Thyroid Solution. Thanks to Elle (and Paul Robinson) I feel like a new person after 2 years of T3 only.
5 out of 5 stars
I am so happy I found this podcast! I love the topics and have received so much inspiration already. Elle has a great voice and point of view. I’ve listened to several episodes twice. I would love it if she started a Patreon with bonus episodes… sign me up!
5 out of 5 stars
Elle is amazing!
I’m a huge fan of Elle’s, and loving her new podcast. Elle brings in awesome guests and she facilitates intriguing conversation. I listen to her podcasts as soon as they come out and have sought out additional content from many of her guests. Every conversation loops back into some sort of link to LOA, manifestation, health/wellness and confidence and I always take away a good lesson for the day. Highly recommend!
5 out of 5 stars
Elle is phenomenal
I just love Elle, magnificent personality. I used to listen to her on Primal Blueprint and now her solo show has quickly become one of my top fave podcasts. It’s great that she now has the freedom to branch out and explore her own interests. Her content and guests would resonate with anyone who is interested in holistic well being as she covers topics from nutrition to manifestation, while making it fun!
5 out of 5 stars
Must-listen! 🔥 🔥 🔥
Elle is one of the most important voices in the primal living and holistic health world! I was a huge fan of her work on The Primal Blueprint Podcast and she’s continued to produce amazing content with the launch of her new show. Balanced, nuanced, open and focused on empowering her listeners - you can’t go wrong listening to her. Hit that subscribe button!
Primal Alternative Diane
5 out of 5 stars
I miss you in the Primal Blueprint Podcast. I have listened to you for a long time. You helped with my thyroid and I thank you so much for that. You are an incredible woman. So happy to listen to you on your podcast. Looking forward to hearing about your continuing journey.
5 out of 5 stars
Elle Has Her Own Show!! And It Is FANTASTIC 💖
I’ve been following Elle Russ for years. She is a LEGEND in the Paleo, primal, holistic health, and podcasting world. And with her latest book on Confidence, I was hoping she would start her own podcast to explore a variety of topics. And now it’s here! And goodness has it delivered! Elle is a skilled interviewer who is relatable, real, and intelligent, who pulls the best out of her guests. Do not hesitate for a second to subscribe to this podcast. Thank you Elle for all you do!!
Charles “CJ" Hunt
5 out of 5 stars
Smart Compelling Actionable Conversation
I rarely listen to full podcast, but I’m glad I did with Elle’s new show. It’s a joy to listen to an intelligent, thoughtful conversation, and nicely enough, learn a few new things along the way that can help my professional efforts - well worth the time I invested. Highly recommended.
5 out of 5 stars
Love this Podcast!
Elle Russ does such a great job interviewing her guests! She keeps the conversation so interesting with her thoughtful questions and engagement. This podcast is definitely going to be on my “listen first” list!!!
5 out of 5 stars
Elle is amazing!
I’ve been listening to Elle for years, and her energy and perspective is amazing. I’m so happy to have her in her own podcast!
5 out of 5 stars
Can’t wait for more!
Just listened to the first episode with Brad Thor and I can’t wait for the next one. I have listened to Elle on The Primal Blueprint for year and couldn’t be more excited for this new venture. I’ve always enjoyed listening to Elle’s interviews because they don’t even feel like interviews. You feel like you’re listening to a fascinating and relevant convo between two intelligent people. Can’t wait to find out what other guests she has lined up!
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- March 21, 2023
- Last fetch date
- March 23, 2023 3:14 PM
- Upload range
- Elle Russ
- Episode #83: Dr. Corey RiserElle Russ chats with Dr. Corey Riser – an entrepreneur, consultant, and physician. Dr. Riser has spent a decade in the fields of Functional and Regenerative Medicine. Currently, he is the Founder and CEO of Functional Health Center of the Carolinas and a National Director with QC Kinetix Non-Surgical Regeneration. Dr. Riser’s mission is to enhance the quality of life of his patients – getting them off medications, out of surgeries, and reclaiming their health naturally. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com FHCCarolinas.com0 comments0
- Episode #82: Erica RooneyElle Russ chats with Erica Rooney - a relatable & impactful Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach & Consultant, host of the Podcast, From Now to Next, and a Chief People Officer. With 10 years of experience in HR leading organizations in gender equality crusades, & coaching Executive Women, Erica has created a framework that empowers women to get seen, get heard, and get promoted by breaking free from the sticky floors that hold us back from busting through the glass ceiling. As a top Culture Expert, Erica invigorates and educates organizations through change, driving a positive experience for employees, and guiding executives through the process of change to lead to massive success. She is on a mission to help women get seen, get heard, and GET PROMOTED empowering women to break free from the sticky floors to bust through the glass ceiling. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com Fromnowtonext.org0 comments0
- The Elle Russ Show Mar 7 · 29m Episode #81: Tracy SecombeElle Russ chats with Tracy Secombe - author of From People Pleaser to Soul Pleaser . Tracy's mission is to help you to remember your unique magnificence and realign with your highest potential so that you can live a life that fulfills you in every way. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com TracySecombe.com0 comments0
- Episode #79: Eric PernerElle Russ chats with Eric Perner – a cattle rancher, a registered Professional Mechanical Engineer, and a Co-Founder of REP Provisions — a regeneratively-raised meat company. Rep Provisions is a leader in the regenerative movement and is deeply committed to upholding the highest standards when it comes to their products and our planet. All of their farms undergo rigorous scientific testing to measure our soil health, sequestered carbon, water quality & overall biodiversity. To REP, regenerative is a sacred promise that they live out each day. Eric is an educator on the topic of regenerative agriculture and is good at explaining why it’s not cattle that are ruining the planet; however, it’s the improper management of cattle. Eric owns the Double P Ranch in Mounds, Oklahoma where they produce grass-fed beef and pastured pork. He operates his ranch as a Savory Global Business Hub to provide restoration grazing education and guidance for other local ranchers in the methods of holistic management to create the conditions that lead to the regeneration of our native grasslands. Use code ELLE15 for 15% off REP Provisions SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com RepProvisions.com0 comments0
- Episode #77: Hanna MorrellElle Russ chats with Hanna Morrell - a holistic financial coach that teaches individuals and couples to trust themselves (and each other) with their finances. She does this through client-directed, customized coaching, and even some games! Learn more at yourworthcoach.com SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com YourWorthCoach.com0 comments0
- Episode #76: Alison WellingtonElle Russ chats with Certified & Relationship Coach, Alison Wellington. Alison has been counseling clients for over 10 years. Most recently, due to her own love story, Alison has decided to dedicate her talents to working directly with singles age 30+ who are looking for guidance in finding the partner she deserves. Please email her at Info@AlignwithAlison.com for inquires or head to BookAlison.com. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com BookAlison.com0 comments0
- The Elle Russ Show Jan 24 · 38m Episode #75: Sara BantaElle Russ chats with Sara Banta - the owner of Accelerated Health Products in addition to the host of Accelerated Health Radio and TV. She helps her clients and listeners reach their optimal state of health through proper frequency-enhanced detox supplements, cutting-edge technologies, and modalities. Her journey hit rock bottom about 15 years ago suffering from Crohn's disease, hormonal issues, PCOS, and heavy metal toxicity. After Western medicine couldn't give her answers or solutions, she discovered natural solutions that actually worked. As she was on her journey, she was hit with her 9-year-old son’s diagnosis of leukemia. It was at that moment that she knew she had a bigger calling in life; to open people’s eyes to the world of natural healing. Fast forward to today where she serves her clients and listeners with cutting-edge protocols that combine Scalar frequency-based supplements, Chinese medicine, healing devices, and much more to detox, reset and rebuild their Body, Mind and Spirit. She has a degree from Stanford University in Economics and Psychology, Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and the Invincible Wellness System. Learn more www.sarabantahealth.com Instagram and FB: @acceleratedhealthproducts SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com SaraBantahealth.com0 comments0
- Episode #74: Lisa EastonElle Russ chats with Lisa Easton—the CEO and Founder of Millionaire Morning Mamas. She is a mindset and wealth coach with a specific focus and passion for helping women break through their financial ceiling and create a life of first-class financial freedom. Lisa spent 15+ years directly supporting multi-billionaire executives and got a front-row seat to learn exactly how they used manifestation to attract and create their lives of exponential wealth. Luckily for you - she was taking notes! She used those skills to take her life from struggling single mom of four with $55k of debt, to extraordinary financial success and CEO of multiple thriving businesses in just a few years. Lisa is now sharing her personal blueprint to reprogram your subconscious mind and attract abundance that will alter your life forever. Here is a link to her free money manifesting and wealth-building masterclass. https://www. millionairemorningmamas.com/ webinar-registration-og SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com MillionaireMorningMamas.com0 comments0
- Episode #73: Carrie ForrestElle Russ chats with Carrie Forrest—the creator of Clean Eating Kitchen, a website dedicated to gluten-free and dairy-free recipes. A thyroid cancer survivor, Carrie is also passionate about healthy eating and loves visiting farmers' markets for fresh produce. She loves helping other women achieve better health through clean eating. When she's not in the kitchen, Carrie can be found hanging out with her two cats (who are basically her children), hiking, or spending time with her husband. Visit CleanEatingKitchen.com SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com CleanEatingKitchen.com0 comments0
- Episode #72: Lesley LoganElle Russ chats with Lesley Logan, a 2nd generation certified Pilates teacher, breathwork, habits, and mindset coach, is the founder of OnlinePilatesClasses.com, the first free online catalog of Pilates exercise tutorials, where you can also find weekly Pilates classes and workshops. Teaching Pilates since 2008, she has run multiple studios, has trained hundreds of people to become teachers themselves, and has taught thousands of students around the world. When not teaching from her studio in Las Vegas, Lesley she’s hosting her podcast Be It Till You See it or traveling the world-leading Pilates retreats. Connect with Lesley on Instagram @lesley.logan or through the contact page on her website OnlinePilatesClasses.com SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com Instagram @Lesley.Logan OnlinePilatesClasses.com0 comments0
- The Elle Russ Show Dec 13 · 32m Episode #69: Jason FeiferElle Russ chats with Jason Feifer - the editor-in-chief of Entrepreneur magazine, a podcast host, book author, keynote speaker, startup advisor, and nonstop optimism machine. His goal is to help you become more resilient and adaptable in a world of constant change — so you can seize new opportunity before anyone else does! Visit JasonFeifer.com to learn more. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com JasonFeifer.com0 comments0
- Episode #68: Dr. John DemartiniElle Russ chats with Dr. John Demartini - a world-leading human behavior specialist, researcher, best-selling author, educator, and founder of the Demartini Method - a revolutionary tool in modern psychology. He has authored 40 books that have been translated into 39 different languages and presented his insights alongside some of the world’s most influential people, including Sir Richard Branson and Deepak Chopra. Dr. Demartini’s cutting-edge methods are the culmination of almost five decades of research across disciplines including physics, philosophy, theology, metaphysics, psychology, astronomy, mathematics, neurology, and physiology. He has synthesized these teachings and incorporated them into his work on human values. Dr. Demartini shares his life, business, financial, relationship, and leadership empowerment strategies with people all over the globe - enabling them to transform their lives according to their highest values. To learn more visit, www.drdemartini.com. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com DrDemartini.com0 comments0
- Episode #67: Catharine ArnstonElle Russ chats with Catharine Arnston - the Founder/CEO/Chief Scientific Officer of ENERGYbits® and expert in algae for wellness, nutrition, beauty, biohacking, mitochondria and longevity. She is a nationally recognized thought-leader, seasoned corporate executive, experienced entrepreneur and sought-after speaker. Catharine has an MBA, BA and is a Board-Certified Health Coach. Catharine's journey into the fascinating world of algae began in 2008 when her younger sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and advised by her oncologist that an alkaline diet would improve her healing. Catharine left her 25-year corporate career to help her sister identify which foods were alkaline which led her to discovering algae - the most alkaline, chlorophyll-rich, high-protein, nutrient-dense food in the world. When Catharine learned that algae's vast healing properties were documented in tens of thousands of scientific studies but that none of these studies or algae’s benefits were known outside of Asia, she knew she needed to do something. And so ENERGYbits® was born, Catharine has spent the last twelve years researching algae, writing papers, giving presentations, lecturing at conferences, and speaking on 250+ podcasts to explain the benefits of algae. To do this, she has read thousands of scientific papers that validated, and confirmed algae's extensive nutritional, health, mitochondria, longevity, beauty, brain, performance and sustainability benefits. Remarkably none of this science is known by consumers outside Asia. It is Catharine's vision and passion to change this and while she is not a Ph.D., her scientific fluency allows her to explain algae with such simplicity and clarity, it quickly becomes obvious why algae is something we all urgently need. Catharine's passion for algae is contagious, inspiring and thought-provoking. Her efforts have led to algae being better understood by consumers, retailers, educators, doctors, and wellness practitioners. Even the United Nations and NASA endorse algae as the most nutrient-dense food in the world and the answer to world hunger. Catharine's extensive knowledge and playful personality is both entertaining and educating and her speaking style leaves audiences informed, uplifted, and hopeful. She looks forward to doing the same for you. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com EnergyBits.com0 comments0
- Episode #66: Laban DitchburnElle Russ chats with Laban Ditchburn - The World’s Best Courage Coach! A child badly affected by divorce and its dysfunction, Laban sought validation and escapism in all the wrong places. But through self-discovery, not being afraid to ask for help and a ton of hard work, he conquered the full gamut of addictions—alcohol, gambling, sex, drugs, and negative self-talk. Today, he defines the word transformation, having reshaped his body by swapping sixty pounds of body fat with thirty pounds of powerful muscle and bone. He also discovered a simple cure for his “incurable” auto-immune disease in the process. By learning why and then reverse-engineering the root cause of why he needed to escape, giving up his addictions has been almost effortless. Celebrating more than 6 years of sobriety from alcohol (longer for all the other stuff) all without any 12-step program or rehab facilities. Until May 11 th, 2018, 5KM was the furthest distance that Laban had ever run. But after a huge emotional breakthrough, Laban rapidly progressed to completing his first 100KM ultra-marathon trail run just 16 weeks later. Laban has since completed 3 x 100KM efforts, 7 x 50KM, and countless marathons. A self-confessed bio-hacker, Laban also ran a 50km in 2021 on zero sugar. Now physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally in charge of his own destiny, Laban’s journey continues to inspire those ready to change their life. An exemplar and a revolutionary, he revels in unabashedly sharing what he’s learned: how to conquer the demons you don’t know you have, and how to be unstoppable in getting to where you want to be. Laban’s internationally acclaimed book “Bet on You” is a “can’t put down” must-read with its raw, real, hilarious, and inspiring message of hope. Known affectionately as The World’s Best Courage Coach, Laban shares his life with his smoking hot wife, the bravest person he knows, and the future mother of their children, Anna! Learn more at https://labanditchburn.com/ SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com LabanDitchburn.com0 comments0
- Episode #65: Kass ThomasElle Russ chats with Kass Thomas - Kass’s life has been nothing short of an adventure. Having started working at the early age of 14, she has had a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for everything she has ever done; from working in the hospitality industry at 5-star properties (and also won concierge of the year from Where magazine in New York) to managing Off-Broadway theatre productions in the start of her career in New York; from starting her own production company with a friend in Italy, to finally finding her calling as an empowerment and transformation coach; teaching consciousness. Her journey has taken a lot of twists and turns, some of them were unintentional while others were choices that came out of positive revelations. It can be said, Kass changed tracks several times, switching trains to get on the path which takes her to her desired destination. Kass Thomas is a life coach with a gift of extrapolation, an international bestselling author, trainer, and certified facilitator of Access Consciousness who assists her clients to reach beyond and discover their best selves. Conducting private sessions, group training, and workshops on a variety of topics using many of the pragmatic tools of Access Consciousness, Kass has helped people all over the globe in optimizing themselves and their lives. She attained an undergraduate degree in Journalism and went on to postgraduate studies in Theater Management at New York University and traveled to exotic locations such as France, Spain, and Italy which led her to master the language of all these regions. As a result of her journey, she has also authored the bestselling book, 7steps to Flawless Communication, which is available in more than 20 languages. Her second inspiring book is Dancing With The Riches Her journey with ‘ Access Consciousness ’ started in 2005 when she received her first class, after which she proceeded to become a Certified Licensed Facilitator in 2006. She also Hosted Gary and Dain, founders of Access, for the first time in Europe. In her journey, she has facilitated over 1000 classes and assisted over 10,000 people, of which include Madonna (Singer), Ray Charles (Singer), Denzel Washington (Hollywood Actor), Whoopi Goldberg (Hollywood Actress), Michelle Pfeiffer (Hollywood Actress) and Miles Davis (Musician) as well as Morgan Freeman, who was the best man at her first wedding. Her clientèle and her classes are spread out all over the globe including India, France, Italy, Switzerland, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Croatia, Indonesia, China, Japan, Morocco, Israel, New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, the United States, Brazil, South Africa, Canada, UAE, and Estonia. Learn more at KassThomas.com SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com KassThomas.com0 comments0
- Episode #64: Melanie AvalonElle Russ chats with Melanie Avalon - a SAG-AFTRA actress, author of What When Wine: Lose Weight and Feel Great with Paleo-Style Meals, Intermittent Fasting, and Wine (W.W. Norton Countryman Press 2018), and host of the top iTunes podcasts The Melanie Avalon Biohacking Podcast and The Intermittent Fasting Podcast , and millions of downloads. She has been featured in numerous publications including USA Today, Forbes, Fox13 , and Entr epreneur , as well as a speaker at Dave Asprey’s 2021 Biohacking Conference. Melanie is certified as a wine specialist by the WSET, as a holistic nutritionist by the AFPA, and is a member of Mensa International. She developed the top iTunes app “ Food Sense Guide ” to help those with food sensitivities, which often ranks in the top 10 for all iTunes Food and Drinks apps. Melanie recently launched her first eagerly anticipated supplement line, AvalonX, with her first supplement Serrapeptase 125. Her goal with AvalonX is to provide the highest quality versions of supplements she currently takes, formulated for purity, potency, transparency, and sustainability. Melanie currently runs 3 rapidly growing FB groups with over 13K members. She calls Atlanta and Los Angeles home and adores a nice steak, fine wine, and all that sparkles. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com MelanieAvalon.com0 comments0
- The Elle Russ Show Nov 1 · 56m Episode #63: Les BrownElle Russ chats with Les Brown - one of the world’s most renowned motivational speakers, Les Brown is a dynamic personality and highly-sought-after resource in business and professional circles for Fortune 500 CEOs, small business owners, non-profit and community leaders from all sectors of society looking to expand opportunity. For three decades he has not only studied the science of achievement, but he’s also mastered it by interviewing hundreds of successful business leaders and collaborating with them in the boardroom translating theory into bottom-line results for his clients. As a premier Keynote Speaker and leading authority on achievement for audiences as large as 80,000—Les Brown energizes people to meet the challenges of the world around them. He skillfully weaves his compelling life story into the fabric of our daily lives. The thread is forever strengthened, touting why you can’t afford to be complacent and to aim high, achieve and actively make an impact on the world. Les Brown never tires of using his energies to transform the world, well beyond the podium and public appearances, meshing traditional and social media to empower his audiences. Hundreds of thousands are watching him on YouTube and tens of thousands interact with him regularly on Facebook. He has a keen way of turning what he touches into gold. Over 20 years ago, he won a Chicago-area Emmy® for his unsurpassed fundraising pledge drive for the Public Broadcasting System. Followed by several bestselling books and hosting popular national talk shows on television and radio. Addressing audiences from Denmark to Dubai, Canada to the Caribbean, Les Brown is invited back again and again for his powerful message and the ability to connect deeply with people from all walks of life. It isn’t just his great smile and his way with words that motivates people to take action like never before; when people face roadblocks or adversity it is the depth of his knowledge of achievement that creates lasting results. Les Brown’s straight-from-the-heart, passion, and high-energy, motivate audiences to step beyond their limitations and into their greatness in many ways. Over the past decade, Les has expanded his role from keynote speaker to Master Trainer, creating the kind of workshop learning experience that got him committed to personal-and-professional development many years earlier. His charisma, warmth, and humor have transformed ordinary people into extraordinary achievers by using his own life, and his in-depth study of others’ challenges, to build an understanding of what works, what doesn’t work, and why. Revered as an icon by his colleagues, Brown received the National Speakers Association coveted Council of Peers Award of Excellence (CPAE), and ultimately, its most prestigious Golden Gavel Award for achievement and leadership in communication. Toastmasters International also voted him one of the Top Five Outstanding Speakers. Worldwide. Legions of followers flock to stadiums and arenas to hear a man who never stops believing that with proper guidance and training you can achieve anything you desire in life. A stumbling block in elementary school was when he was mistakenly declared, “Educable mentally retarded,” teachers did not recognize the true potential of little Les Brown. However, he used determination, persistence, and belief in his ability to go beyond being a sanitation worker to unleash a course of amazing achievements including broadcast station manager, political commentator, and multi-term state representative in Ohio. Les Brown is committed to motivating and training today’s generation to be achievers and leaders as he introduces new audiences every day to It’s Not Over Until You Win, Up Thoughts for Down Times, and Fight For Your Dream. Les Brown’s audio series,“Choosing Your Future,” remains his all-time bestseller for its acclaimed impact worldwide. In business as in real life, there are always going to be ups and downs. However, where there is a will, there is always a way to achieve amazing results for your organization when Les Brown fills the room with his high-impact, customized message and standing ovation performance! Learn more at LesBrown.com SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com LesBrown.com0 comments0
- Episode #61: Brad KearnsElle Russ chats with Brad Kearns - a New York Times bestselling author, Guinness World Record-setting professional Speedgolfer, #1 USA-ranked Masters age 55-59 track & field high jumper in 2020, and former national champion and #3 world-ranked professional triathlete. He has written twenty books on diet, health, peak performance, and ancestral living, and is a popular speaker, retreat host, and face of the Primal Blueprint online multimedia educational courses. In 2017, The Keto Reset Diet became a New York Times bestseller and briefly ranked as the #1 overall bestselling book on amazon.com. Brad hosts the B.rad podcast, covering healthy living, peak performance, and personal growth with his carefree style and lively sense of humor. Brad promotes a nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle transformation program he calls the “MOFO Mission,” designed to optimize male hormone function in order to maintain passion and competitive intensity throughout life. Visit BradKearns.com to learn more! SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com BradKearns.com0 comments0
- Episode #61: Yemi PennElle Russ chats with Yemi Penn - an author, documentary producer, speaker, engineer, and all-around fearless thought leader on creating your own memo. A serial entrepreneur with businesses in Sydney, London, and the U.S., Yemi is working tirelessly to raise the vibration of acknowledging and healing our individual, and therefore, our collective trauma. Yemi instigates us all to use our trauma as a catalyst for transformation and growth. Learn more about Yemi at www.yemipenn.com and follow her on Facebook @YemiPenn and on Instagram @yemi.penn. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com YemiPenn.com0 comments0
- Episode #60: Alison Armstrong (Encore 3rd Episode)This is Alison's 3rd visit to the show! Elle Russ chats with Alison Armstrong about the new audiobook release of her previously published The Queen's Code. Alison is an author, educator, and speaker. Alison Armstrong’s exploration of human behavior began in 1991, with her decision to study men: “To find out how I was bringing out the worst in them. And hopefully, how to bring out the best.“ Her success in understanding men naturally lead to studying women’s behavior and making vital connections between the two. As her work evolved over the decades Alison now illuminates human characteristics that precede and express themselves regardless of gender, age and upbringing. She distinguishes normal human instinct that compels both men and women to behave in ways that contradict and undermine our own purposes, goals, values, needs, and relationships. Besides fulfilling the need to understand “Why“ people behave as they do, Alison offers practical, partnership-based alternatives. Through her seminars, books, online programs, and media contributions, she has been giving millions of people access to more fulfilling lives, loving relationships, stronger families, and productive organizations. Alison is a sought-after speaker and thought leader amongst people with the desire to live empowered lives. Her philosophy and approach are referenced and taught by other authors, speakers, business consultants, and therapists. Her live events and over 100 hours of online programs are available at alisonarmstrong.com SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com AlisonArmstrong.com 0 comments0
- Episode #59: Amie HornamanElle Russ chats with Dr. Amie Hornaman “The Thyroid-Fixer". She is the host of the top-rated podcast in medicine and alternative health: The Thyroid Fixer™, with listeners around the globe. She is the founder of The Institute for Thyroid and Hormone Optimization, an organization with transformational, proven approaches to address thyroid dysfunction and support people in returning to full health. Dr. Amie is also the creator of The Fixxr™ Supplement line with revolutionary, proprietary supplements that are changing the lives of many people. Ultimately, she is a woman on a mission to optimize thyroid patients around the world and give them their lives back. After her own experience of insufferable symptoms, misdiagnoses, and improper treatment, Dr. Amie set out to help others who she KNEW were going through the same set of frustrations and who were on the same medical roller coaster. She grabs your hand, gives you answers about your health that no one has told you, and gives you the actual tools and personalized treatment to fix you. What makes her program unique is the extra support and accessibility that you can’t find anywhere else. That’s the transformational journey. With a focus on optimizing thyroid and hormone function, and thus optimizing her patients, Dr. Amie looks at you as a unique individual and not JUST a lab value. She examines all factors that tie into thyroid dysfunction and thyroid symptoms and FIXES you to give you your life back. SELECTED LINKS: ElleRuss.com Dr. AmieHornaman.com The Thyroid Fixer Podcast Her Instagram Her Facebook Her YouTube0 comments0