Today on the show we’re going to talk about building long-term wealth.
We’re going to talk about stocks, we’re going to talk about real estate, and we’re going to talk about how your personal financial decisions, and thoughts about finances, inform your decisions about your business.
I’m joined today by Jacquette Timmons. Jacquette is a financial behaviorist. She teaches and coaches the human side of money—things we don’t typically think about when it comes to finances—such as emotions, identity, and psychology, and how they relate to the numbers.
We’re going to see where these things fit into the big picture about money and finances. It’s a great show, and I’m very excited to have you here for it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Gaining clarity about your business model and your purpose
- Prioritizing the health of your personal finances
- What most people get wrong about their pricing strategy
- Where to start when you don’t have a plan for your future
- The best way to have a positive impact on your team and your clients
- Giving yourself permission to charge more
- Reverse engineering a seven-figure income
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- James Glassman: The Secret Code of the Superior Investor
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business website
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
Jacquette Timmons’ Links:
Full show notes are available here