It’s going to give us data, but the data’s not super accurate, which is really scary when we’re running our ads. We need accurate data in order to make effective decisions, and we’re hopeful that the Facebook algorithm is getting the appropriate data to optimize our ads.
So, we’re going to talk about tracking our ad results. It’s become almost like a triangulation of data. I’m going to share three different things that you really should be doing when you’re running your ad campaigns to give you the best idea of how truly well—or not so well—your ads are running.
Remember, the data that you’re seeing inside of Ads Manager, I want you to take it with a grain of salt. It’s a data source, and we’re going to use that data, but I’m going to offer you three other things that you should be doing.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to set up unique funnels to identify where your traffic is coming from
- How to set up your URLs to give you accurate data about your visitors
- Ways to integrate your URLs with Google analytics
- What to do with the data that you’re still getting from Facebook’s Ads Manager
- How to get your website and Facebook to communicate and improve your data
Links & Resources:
- Kristen McCormick: 7 Reasons to Start Using Facebook Conversions API (NOW) + How To Do It
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips
- The Art of Online Business website
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
Full show notes are available here