In late 2000s, Janelle Benjamin predicted the upcoming digitalization of the gaming industry and started SuperData, an ahead-of-its-time market intelligence and analytics company for digital games and VR. She grew the company to dozens of employees, millions in revenue and a successful exit to Nielsen.
On this episode of the Startup Exits Podcast, we chat with Janelle about:
• What is market intelligence and how is it collected?
• Analytics now vs 10 years ago
• Running a business with your husband/wife
• The future of the gaming industry
• Privacy and data collection in games
• Acquisition by a competitor
Janelle Benjamin currently mentors and invests in startups run by underrepresented founders.
Startup Exits is brought to you by StartupSoft . New episodes every month, subscribe for more.