No host has claimed this podcast yet, if you are the host you can verify ownership by claiming this podcast
© Soul Sparkle Radio
Soul Sparkle Radio | Inspiring soulful tips + enlightening interviews
5 out of 5 stars
Grounding & Enlightening
I could absolutely listen to Hayley’s silky, angelic voice all day long! Her guests are always inspiring and informational, while Hayley seems to ground the space with her unbelievable anchored energy. There could not be a better name for this — Soul Sparkle! I highly recommend!!!
5 out of 5 stars
LOVE Soul Sparkle Radio
Hayley is a shining LIGHT and just ooooozes sparkles and magic! I love her new podcast. It brings you right into connection with your own soul and helps you remember your own ability to create magic. What a gift to the world!
5 out of 5 stars
I love Hayley and her work. These podcasts are so inspiring featuring some amazing leaders who are changing the world with their work! These are all a must to listen to!
Becca Lee Berggren
5 out of 5 stars
Make this part of your magical morning routine!
Do yourself a favor and make listening to Soul Sparkle Radio part of your magical morning routine. I just listened while drinking my morning coffee and my energy shifted from the morning rush + overwhelm of a Monday . . . to calm, hopeful and empowered. YES!!! Hayley luminous presence and old-soul wisdom shines through.
5 out of 5 stars
Just What My Soul Needs!!
Hayley has a magical way of expressing your soul's deepest longing and making it feel possible. Soul Sparkle is just what I need to feel great and embrace my purpose. Thanks Hayley!
5 out of 5 stars
I have the good pleasure of knowing Hayley and the Soul Sparkle family personally, delighting in their inspiring and positive examples! Now with this podcast, everybody around the world can experience that Soul Sparkle in their lives. Subscribe and enjoy the good vibes :) Thank you Hayley! I'm so excited and proud of you and what you stand for!
5 out of 5 stars
Ever since knowing Miss Sparkly Britches (aka: Hayley Hunter Hines), her magical light and joy continues to exhuberate radiance that is soooo magneticly poignant! This subscription is truly peaceful, positive, joyful and spiritually fulfilling. She has spoken to my soul in sooooo many ways that she doesn't even know about! Cheers to HHH at SSRadio! You are simply amazing & sparkly! Hugs!!!
5 out of 5 stars
You will fall in love
There is no way you can listen to this podcast and not fall in love with Hayley. She radiates love for life and others. It's so rare to find a gem like this, I'm glad she is in the world and am so happy she is doing this podcast so that others can experience it. In the first episode, while describing her intention for this show, she says 'I want to inspire you, that you too can create this magical life!' Wonderful, thank you Hayley.
5 out of 5 stars
We need more sparkle and magic in the world!!
Hayley is a master of showing us what all is possible in the world, which is definitely a life of magic, ease, fun, love, and passion. This podcast definitely explores all of that and more!
5 out of 5 stars
Love Hayley's magic!
Hayley is so inspiring! She's awesome, real and relatable. Yet of course, everything about her sparkles! This is an inner gift, not something put on for show. What a great show she's created. I'm eager to listen to more!
5 out of 5 stars
It Takes A Village!
Hayley is such an inspiration for what's possible in life!
5 out of 5 stars
Very thoughtful and inspirational!
5 out of 5 stars
Hayley, great podcast! Your voice is so soothing and I know you have found the magic to living! Thank you for sharing your sparkle!
5 out of 5 stars
A wonderful bath
Hayley's podcasts are like a wonderful warm bubble bath of words. There's and indescribably comfort and healing power to her guests and her approach. She sets the table for her guests to put out their most wonderful meal.
5 out of 5 stars
From the moment I met Hayley I knew she was one of the most inspiring women I have ever met. Her soul truly does sparkle. Her message will inspire you to show up and be the best version of you. Beth
5 out of 5 stars
Inspiring and Sparkly and Magical
Hayley shines her light so bright, she shows up with words of wisdom, hope and so much sparkle. I always have so many takeaways from hearing her share her stories and love the guests she brings on to share theirs. I can't wait to hear all the amazing interviews and stories she will bring to this AMAZING podcast.
5 out of 5 stars
Soul Sparkle Radio is a YES for me!
Who doesn't want a little more soul sparkle in their life? Sign me up! Love this podcast and Hayley's energy. The Soul Sparkle song in the intro just makes you smile and feel good! I love hearing the stories of others and how they are creating more sparkle in their life and the world. Highly recommend - add a little sparkle in your day with Soul Sparkle Radio!
JoAnna soul sparkler
5 out of 5 stars
Inspired & ignited
I'm honored to be a part of this journey and service to the world. Everyone deserves and was created to share their inner light with those around them & Hayley is a shining example of what happens when you listen and act on your hearts desires.
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- January 3, 2022
- Last fetch date
- May 26, 2023 7:24 AM
- Upload range
- Hayley Hunter Hines shares tools, tips, and interviews to create a magical
- Soul Sparkle Radio
- Welcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Lanette PottleWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Lanette Pottle! Publisher. Podcaster. Program Creator. Best-Selling Author. Lanette Pottle unravels the mysteries of self-publishing to help women gain the confidence, knowledge, and skills needed to release their first non-fiction book. She is Publisher at Positivity Lady Press, host of the She Gets Published Podcast, and Co-Creator of the She Gets Published LIGHTbeamers Author Program. She has written multiple books and is a #1 Amazon International Best Selling Author. Her latest release is Small Steps Big Shifts: 52 Simple Activities to Boost Your Happiness and Well-being. You can learn more about Lanette at https://www.lanettepottle.com/ Lanette Pottle and April Pertuis will be offering an opportunity for those who want to share their inspiring and personal stories, for more details you can check here at https://www.lightbeamers.com/author For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Carrie KaufmanWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Carrie Kaufman! Carrie lives in Saratoga Springs, NY (part time in Cozumel, MX). She mixes a corporate executive career with two side hustles that embody her passion – enlivenRetreats and enLivenVT at the Green River, a gorgeous holistic retreat center. As a single mom of two amazing young men (15 and 20) she has always been an embodiment of balance and transformation. Carrie holds a certificate in positive psychology from the Kripalu Center and is a Y500 certified yoga instructor with a 20-year yoga and meditation teaching career. She truly understands how the busyness of life can take its toll on our wellness. It is through this lens that Carrie developed enLiven as an accessible experience with an intentional purpose focused on helping people practice meaningful self-care and create necessary and sustainable change in their lives. Through her leadership and coaching retreats hosted around the world and now in her local retreat space in Sandgate, she shares her passion and knowledge through creative workshops, sacred movement opportunities, personal coaching, and meaningful connections. Her students claim that she has changed their lives. You can learn more about Carrie at www.enlivenretreats.com and you can also check www.enlivenvt.com For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Sparkle Radio | Inspiring soulful tips + enlightening interviews Dec 20 · 19m Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Marissa LevinWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Marissa Levin! Marissa is a 30-year entrepreneur, founder of 4 companies, best-selling author, speaker, transformation catalyst, and mother to two 2 sons. A lifelong learner, Marissa believes we all have the power, responsibility, and opportunity to shape our destinies once we realize that we are fully responsible for our outcomes. Leveraging 30 years of entrepreneurship, continuous evolution, and radical reinvention, Marissa’s life’s purpose is to help empower others to clarify their path, step into their highest potential, own their power, & live their most joyful life. Her two signature programs to lead others down the path to their most fulfilling lives are the POWER Paradigm and the Self-Worth Rebirth Program. Her POWER Paradigm helps others to clarify their Purpose, Take Ownership for their outcomes, reclaim their self-Worth, strengthen their self-Efficacy, and fortify their Resilience. Her Self-Worth Rebirth Program is an intensive transformation program for individuals who have lost sight of the unlimited strength, potential, and inner beauty that flows in each of us. The program moves participants from self-sacrifice to self-love through the dismantling and replacement of oppressive patterns and stories, self-limiting beliefs, and negative language patterns. Marissa’s entrepreneurial journey began in 1995 when she launched her first firm as a solopreneur with a $35,000 contract & grew the organization to approximately $13 million in revenue until she resigned in 2012 due to a disconnection from her core purpose and a misalignment of her core values. In 2012, she launched Successful Culture, a leadership consulting organization that helps CEOs master the 3 most critical aspects of business growth: leadership, strategy, and culture. In 2017, Marissa aligned Successful Culture with a leading HR organization to launch Successful Culture International (SCI), an organization dedicated to helping leaders create environments where employees feel seen, heard, relevant, and psychologically & emotionally safe. In 2017 Marissa co-founded Women’s CEO Roundtable, a professionally facilitated year-long program for women business owners from noncompeting organizations that are committed to scaling beyond $1 million in revenue. In 2020, she launched Marissa International to provide a single home for the comprehensive suite of personal and professional transformation services and to support her Lifetime Legacy Mission: To educate, equip, and empower 1 billion people to reach their greatest potential and live their most joyful lives. Marissa is the author of the #1 best-selling book “Built to SCALE: How Top Companies Create Breakthrough Growth Through Exceptional Advisory Boards.” Using her patented SCALE Model, Marissa helps CEOs select and implement highly effective advisory boards which is an essential strategy for any business looking to grow exponentially. She is also the author of “My Company Rocks: 8 Secrets to a Growth-Driven Culture.” Marissa holds a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development & Organizational Development, is an ICF credentialed coach, is certified in Instructional Systems Design, & is a Certified Mastermind Facilitator. Join us in the Texas Hill Country happening on January 1-3, 2022 for the Sacred Convergence, for more details you can visit https://soulsparkleliving.com/new-year-1 For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Danielle LauraWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Danielle Laura! Danielle Laura is a two time number one bestselling and award-winning author, advisor, energetics and relationship expert, and founder of the H.O.T. Method™. In her private work, she guides thought leaders, celebrities, and power couples around the globe in igniting their innate gifting so they can master their mission, amplify impact, and experience deep connection and fulfillment. A recognized authority on relationships, alternative healing, and self-mastery, Danielle has been featured in over 30 international publications and podcasts, including Authority Magazine, HuffPost, Reader’s Digest, Thrive Global, and more. Learn more about Danielle at www.danielle-laura.com You can also follow her on her social media accounts to connect with her: Instagram: www.instagram.com/_daniellelaura_ Facebook: www.facebook.com/daniellelauracoaching Twitter: https://twitter.com/_daniellelaura_ Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/daniellelaurachangemaker For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Nayia PierrakosWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Nayia Pierrakos! Nayia Pierrakos is the founder of Wealth Thru Real Estate, and creator of Grateful Warriors, where she helps real estate investors create 7-figure portfolios every year without banks, credit, or rehabbing houses. Originally from Sparta, Greece, and proud mother of three amazing boys, Nayia has changed the lives of hundreds of investors. Nayia is also the owner of My Deal Mind, a must-have All-In-One tool for every real estate investor. Her mission is to be the catalyst and help make 1,000 multi-millionaires, who will in turn deeply impact and improve their local communities and the world. Join us in the Texas Hill Country happening on January 1-3, 2022 for the Sacred Convergence, for more details you can visit https://soulsparkleliving.com/new-year-1 For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Baya Salmon-HawkWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Baya Salmon-Hawk! Baya Salmon-Hawk is an EFT Tapping Specialist, Shamanic Healer and Integrative Arts Therapist who lives in the South East of Ireland. As an Ordained Priestess of Elen of the Way in the Fellowship of Isis, she offers rituals, ceremonies and rites of passage. Her online programme, Body Magic, helps women and men to learn how to embody themselves. She uses her very own mix of shamanic healing and EFT Tapping. She can be found on Facebook at @bayabodymagic and at www.baya.ie For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring David DelisleWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest David Delisle! David Delisle teaches kids the most valuable lessons about money so they can create the freedom for what’s most important to them, the Awesome Stuff. His goal is to teach an entire generation of kids how to live a rich life and he’d love to have you join him in this journey. www.onlybuytheawesomestuff.com For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Ashley DeLucaWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Ashley DeLuca! As a podcaster and keynote speaker, Ashley DeLuca is widely regarded as the go-to source for all things email marketing for e-Commerce and service based businesses. She has been featured on Thrive Global, Funnel Magazine, GoDaddy, Mind of George and many others. Ashley will be the first to admit that she's obsessed with avocados, sea turtles, and email marketing. (And won't ever pass up a good cup of coffee!) You can learn more about Ashley at ashleykdeluca.com For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Sparkle Radio | Inspiring soulful tips + enlightening interviews Jul 6 · 37m Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Jake BlanchardWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Jake Blanchard! A father, husband, business consultant, and high performance coach — he is determined to leave a lasting impact. He owns a management consulting firm —Delta Perspective, LLC and has done program management, process improvement, change management and business strategy most of his career. He's passionate about solving problems, exploring new opportunities, and maintaining a positive and persistent mindset. He's here to grow and scale businesses, strengthen individuals, and catalyze change. He's truly doing what he wants to do in life, and looks forward to how his journey evolves and grows. He loves to push himself physically and mentally and explore his creative self with his podcast and web series. You can learn more about Jake at JakeBlanchard.com For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Serena SterlingWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Serena Sterling! Serena Sterling, MA, PsyD, holds a master’s in International Journalism, a doctorate in clinical psychology, and is a certified Life Coach. She helps people with physical and emotional pain feel better fast by uncovering repressed emotions that are keeping them stuck so they can return to the lives they love. As a journalist in Portland, Oregon, San Francisco, London and New York City, Dr. Sterling wrote about health-related articles. Due to her own experience of overcoming chronic fatigue syndrome and finding ways to alleviate her own chronic pain from years of living with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, Dr. Sterling pursued a degree in clinical psychology and learned advanced stress reduction techniques to assist others in overcoming their own health challenges. She started her coaching practice in 2008 and has had offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco, Portland, Oregon, and Seattle. She works with people from all over the world via remote sessions and consults and cross-refers with physical therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists and medical doctors when appropriate. Dr. Sterling is also a speaker and gives talks on understanding how repressed emotions can cause chronic pain, inhibit athletes from recovering from injuries, and how identifying and releasing those emotions alleviates pain levels and improves health and performance. You can learn more about Serena at https://www.drserenasterling.com/ For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Larry HagnerWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Larry Hagner! Larry Hagner is the creator of The Dad Edge Podcast. Featured as one of the top dad podcasts on iTunes, the show has received over 5 million downloads. Larry is the author of 2 bestselling books. He has featured some of the most elite humans of the planet. He lives in St. Louis with his wife Jessica and their four boys. You can learn more about Larry at https://gooddadproject.com/ For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Jennifer NashWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Jennifer Nash! Jennifer Nash is CEO of Ark & Brook PR, an Integrated Digital Agency; she appeared as a guest with high anchor accolades and raving listener reviews on BBC Radio Kent Business Bunker, Kwacha Good Morning Zambia & ZNBC news, GMA New York, Boston 7 News, Rah Rah Podcast, and Nkwazi Inflight magazine among other print and broadcast media. As a Publicist to Female Entrepreneurs, she help the underrepresented and often marginalised expert business women amplify their voices, get heard, seen and globally connected as Thought Leaders through authentic storytelling making them VISIBLE and CREDIBLE experts with authority in their fields. She is a visibility strategists PR Consultant, I host the Global Wired Women show on Spotlight NetTv (YT channel). Also Editor-In-Chief of Spotlight Magazine. Her current project is Global Ignite Vision Awards [G.I.V.A] to celebrate Female Entrepreneurs as emerging and established Thought Leaders. Jen's superpower is to push for Women’s CREDIBLE VISIBILITY through Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned (PESO) social & mainstream media and press coverage making them LOVABLE and UNFORGETTABLE thus raising up-to 13x more earnings from Requests For Proposals (RFPs). She has a BA in PR & Advertising, and has an MA International Relations 2021. She is also a Social Justice Activist and unapologetic Diversity, Equality & Inclusion change advocate Advisory Board member for PropertyWeek & The HML Foundation. For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Dane BoyleWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Dane Boyle! Trainer Dane is more than a Life Coach and personal trainer. With over 25 years in the health, fitness and wellness profession, Dane is an inspiring, caring teacher. As a United States Air Force veteran, Dane is a proud American who believes and lives for American values. He received a Masters from the University of Texas of the Permian-Basin and is a Certified Personal Trainer. With his past knowledge as an adjunct professor at Texas Lutheran University and Concordia University, he will help educate and empower you. He believes in you and walks with you every step of the way as he actively works with you towards creating the path for you to create and manifest your dreams. Founder and creator of 45 Days to AmaZIng! Franchise owner of Camp Gladiator. I was put on this earth to cure chronic disease and spread positivity. You can learn more at https://www.daneboyle.com/ Book your call and start living healthy with Dane at https://calendly.com/trainerdane/discovery-call For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Cara GoodenoughWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Cara Goodenough! Cara is a Certified Community Herbalist who has carefully chosen a collection of herbs to create a product line of clean, conscious care to support the nervous system of developing babies and stressed out Mama's. Her work in Physical and Occupational Therapy over the past 10 years has inspired her work to support people on a personal level. With a passion for research, sustainability and service, Cara has created blendwell collective to help support a future full of health, happiness, and equity for as many people as possible. Blendwell Collective believes that preventative wellness in its truest form begins with children and their most devoted supporters, Moms! This nurturing product line was designed with high quality plant ingredients that are multipurpose, gentle, effective, toxin free, and are delivered with planet friendly packaging and honesty. You can learn more about Cara at www.blendwellcollective.com For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Sparkle Radio | Inspiring soulful tips + enlightening interviews May 25 · 55m Soul Centered CEO Show featuring George BryantWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest George Bryant! George Bryant is a New York Times Best Selling Author, Podcast Host & one of the most highly sought after digital marketing consultants in the world to teach his Relationships Beat Algorithms™ approach to business. He has helped hundreds of the largest companies in the world and thousands of entrepreneurs ethically scale their businesses by deepening their relationships with their customers... and creating transformational breakthroughs that help them accomplish their goals. He believes a company’s financial success is directly dependent on the amount of value they share before AND after a purchase. Business is about relationships & touch points. The companies who put relationships before transactions will win. That is the Relationships Beat Algorithms approach. For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Erin Kreitz ShireyWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Erin Kreitz Shirey! Erin Kreitz Shirey is an award-winning Personal Trainer, Inspirator Coach, Motivational Speaker and Athlete. Red Tricycle named her Mom on a Mission in Health, while Alameda & Portland Magazines awarded her the Best Personal Trainer. Featured in Shape, Parents, Competitor and Men's Health and Fitness among others. A panelist for ESPN, she has been interviewed by NBC, ABC, Disney, FOX and the Fitness Editor for the nationally syndicated Better TV show. Often found training with her husband Jack for her next Ironman 70.3, hiking with her three dynamic daughters in their adventure city of Boise, Erin is an outside gal who loves to laugh until she cries. Through experiencing all three of her daughters’ medical challenges, the Shireys took on the phrase Dream Life and turned their entire life around. Recently moved to Boise, both parents working from home, hours scheduled around kids schedules, they live fit, travel, adventure to Kona, HI, as often as possible! Erin is a sought-after Motivational Speaker, Business Mentor and Inspirator Coach. She loves empowering women to take care of themselves, goal up in life’s adventures, training from the inside out so they can be energized to take care of those they love. It is her families mission to empower everyone to live like their own Inspirator. Connect with Erin via her Facebook community Inspirator Life, the Inspirator Academy, Inspirator Fitness & Empowerment Adventure Retreats or via private coaching or corporate speaking. Learn more at ErinKreitzShirey.com & InspiratorLife.com FB- @erinkreitzshirey IG- @erinkreitzshirey & @inspirator_life email@example.com Business Mentor| Inspirator Coach | Personal Trainer | Motivational Speaker BS Kinesiology, ACE, TRX, Fit to Deliver, Real Ryder, Tabata Boot Camp, Mat Pilates, Sports Nutrition erinkreitzshirey.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.703.1269 Inspirator TM - An Inspiration and Motivator in one. - Emerson Shirey, Age 5 Join Erin on this Incredible Inspirator Coaching Program, you can check and register here: https://www.erinkreitzshirey.com/?fbclid=IwAR33j_M_DumaaZgdBLm2hFO8S0BNi55k8V8bOBitrjtDj0BmqeCnFwhQbiU For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Dan MangenaWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Dan Mangena! “Dan Mangena is a best-selling author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and public speaker. He is completely self-made and has spent decades perfecting his world-class coaching methodology. His books, podcasts, events & retreats continue to help captains-of-industry and private individuals alike live an abundant, joyful, purpose-driven life. He offers many unique and effective free tools via his website.” -The Wall St Journal, “Masters of Success” (2020) After receiving a late diagnosis of Asperger’s and experiencing what can only be described as life-shattering trauma at the age of just 20, Daniel spent the next seven years struggling to keep these revelations and events from spilling into every area of his life. As a result of his struggles, Daniel built a simple, four-step system called the Beyond Intention Paradigm. Initially built as a lifeline grappling with suicidal thoughts, Beyond Intention was born, transforming Daniel’s life from misery to celebration. Through his own struggles, Daniel found a path to lasting joy and purpose and he wants nothing more than to share the tools that saved his life. To that end, he lives by this mission statement: “To Spearhead an evolutionary uplift in universal consciousness by awakening people to the importance of their unique role. This that is already encoded in them by way of a deep and often ignored or undervalued passion defined as their Dream.” Through his motivational speech, Daniel shares his vision of empowerment and joy. The books he has authored, his “Do it With Dan” podcast series (which is available on all major platforms, regular blogs, published articles and worldwide workshops; have all helped thousands across the globe. His prolific work recently earned him a spot in the Wall Street Journal as a “Master of Success”. Daniel also offers coaching and consultations in groups and in one-on-one sessions. Each of these sessions honors his mission and helps his clients abundantly find meaning and joy in their lives. Daniel is also a voracious reader, publicly documenting his challenge to read a book every week. He loves to travel, write and perform as a singer-songwriter, and practice Kundalini yoga, meditation, and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. He is also an outspoken promoter of entrepreneurial philanthropy, as well as an ambassador for the Mangena Foundation (in addition to working with several charities across the globe). To contact Daniel, go to www.dreamwithdan.com. He can also be found on most major social media platforms with the handle @dreamerCEO. Join us for a FREE 4 Day Live Series, A Date With Money, happening on May 17-20, you can check the details at https://www.challenge.doitwithdanmangena.com/date-with-money48153431?ref=hayley33 For more information and invitation into the Soul Centered CEO Collective: https://soulsparkleliving.com/soul-centered-ceo-collective-1/?aff=110 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Jarrod HaningWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Jarrod Haning! You know how when you’re in the corn maze and you’re not sure if you should go left or right? But, when you step on a ladder suddenly the maze is no longer a mystery? That’s what Jarrod Haning does for business owners. By teaching them how to think at a higher level, they are able to see the whole picture and suddenly the obstacles that were blocking their growth no longer exist. Everything he teaches comes down to this one thing: “a breakthrough in your business will first happen as a breakthrough in your thinking” He is an award winning speaker, has been featured on ABC Nightline, spoken on stages all across the country, has clients all across the world, delivered 4 TEDx talks related to Mindset Performance, and been chosen by TED global as the featured speaker of the week. He specializes in a Nobel Nominated process that teaches you how to think at a higher level and allows you to access different parts of your brain on demand. As a result of this training *most of his clients go on to double their income by purposely working half as many hours. His background as a classically trained musician has equipped him with a unique set of tools for leveling up your leadership. For recreation you’ll find him flying, skydiving, or mountain bike riding. But his most prized accomplishment was winning the World Tickle Championship in the 5- year old category. You can learn more about Jarrod at https://www.mindsetperformance.co/0 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Mark SephtonWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Mark Sephton! Mark Sephton is a Personal Mentor to Entrepreneurs. His mission to help others has seen him break into global markets while working with startups and millionaire entrepreneurs worldwide. Mark’s love for entrepreneurship has been expressed through serving as TV host of the show “One More Round.” When not on the big screen, Mark is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and Brainz Magazine and a speaker for corporate events, entrepreneurship summits, and major conferences worldwide. His personal and professional development expertise has positioned him as an expert in the industry, resulting in transformational experiences for audiences, clients, and businesses alike. Drawing from personal experiences, Mark has taken the essence of what he has experienced and built a business that helps draw out the magnificent potential that every person beholds using his GPS system to highlight blind spots, efficiencies, and deficiencies. He is also the author of two personal development books “Inside Job” and “Plot Twist,” You can learn more about Mark at https://marksephton.com/0 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Samantha RuthWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Samantha Ruth! Samantha spent her life building a resume to impress, with titles such as Transformational Psychologist, Speaker, and Best Selling Author but her world shattered into millions of pieces when she unexpectedly lost her husband. Instead of giving up, Samantha turned her pain into her power and helps others to do the same by guiding them to be their true selves not who they think they need to be, by embracing their differences, and by living life on their own terms. Samantha’s mission is to change the way the world views mental health, so people can openly speak about whatever issues they have and get the help they not only need but deserve without fear of judgment, labels, and repercussions. Samantha is the proud founder of Griefhab, a 24/7 community open to anyone who has experienced a loss. After personally living through this, Samantha realized just how much support she needed on a daily basis. She vowed to create these services so that others would have more support available in their times of need. In her free time, you can find Samantha with her pups, Sassy and Dallas, on one of their outdoor adventures. They love living in Colorado and never miss an opportunity to explore their beautiful surroundings. Music fuels Samantha’s soul, family means everything to her, and honoring her late husband, Jim, and making him proud gives her life daily purpose. You can work with Samantha individually, in one of her exclusive groups, or you can have her speak at your event or organization. Contact Samantha to determine what’s best for you at email@example.com You can check more details and connect with Samantha: https://www.instagram.com/samanthamruth Join her Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/griefhab7/ Listen to her podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-be-ruthless-show/id15545854540 comments0
- Soul Sparkle Radio | Inspiring soulful tips + enlightening interviews Feb 24 · 26m Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Jetty NieuwenhuisWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Jetty Nieuwenhuis! Jetty Nieuwenhuis is a speaker, model, and wellness advocate. As CEO of Trujetty, she uses her personal stories of invisible illness — bulimia, Lyme Disease, and depression — to help women wake up from a life on autopilot and unapologetically go after their desires. Rebelling against the perfectly curated influencer image, complete with unattainable standards, she focuses on the real contradictions of life like fashion over 40, beauty without the heavy edit, and having enough while still wanting more. Jetty is an IAWP Health/Wellness coach, holds certifications in makeup artistry and image consulting, and has successfully completed two Ironmans. For a special discount on the Real Her Makeup line go here and use code JETTY to get 20% your entire order: https://www.realher.com/?afmc=8e&utm_campaign=8e&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate Join us on the Soul Centered CEO Summit: https://soulsparkleliving.com/summit0 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Allison BraunWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Allison Braun! Allison Braun is a leading Business Coach for brilliant, impact-driven, but tapped out coaches & consultants wanting to expand into their next level of fulfilling success with more ease & enjoyment, and without burn out or sacrificing what’s most important to them. She’s often affectionately known as the Queen of Ease & is the founder of Queens of Ease and Business BDSM (a revolutionary consent-based leadership system based on BDSM principles). She’s helped thousands of ambitious businesswomen from over 10 countries experience more life satisfaction and business/financial prosperity with her unique mix of strategy, coaching and energy work. When she’s not helping her gifted clients experience more freedom, expression & balance, you’ll find her traveling to the nearest ocean, drinking espresso & writing, or planning their electronic music festival with her husband. Find out more about expanding your capacity to live richly, and grow your business with ease at www.AllisonBraun.com EDGE ENERGETIX: bit.ly/edgeenergetix0 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Meaghan AltonWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Meaghan Alton! Meaghan helps leaders find the confidence and clarity to live life on their terms, and to contribute in a way that honours their values, their priorities, and the truth of who they are. As an Intuitive Strategist and Numerology Queen, she helps you access the codes and the patterns you were born with, so you can leverage your magic, your gifts, and truly own your contribution and impact. Unveil your truth, so it is deeply felt by those around you. To learn more about Meaghan, visit her website here: https://www.meaghanalton.com/offers/imRWoM6E/checkout0 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Alexa BigwarfeWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Alexa Bigwarfe! Alexa Bigwarfe is an advocate, mother, proud veteran, USA Today Best-Selling author, and podcaster. Her writing career began after her infant daughter passed away at 2-days-old and she turned to writing for healing. She gathered together other parents to write and publish Sunshine After the Storm: A Survival Guide for the Grieving Mother, her first of many books. Now she guides other authors through the process of writing to heal and publishing your words to help and impact the world. Alexa is the founder and owner of Write|Publish|Sell, the publishing houses Kat Biggie Press, Purple Butterfly Press, and Chrysalis Press, and the Women in Publishing Summit. In her own healing journey, she founded a nonprofit, Sunshine After the Storm, to help other grieving mothers through free care packages, support activities, and healing retreats. A spirited activist, Alexa enjoys bringing light to topics surrounding marginalized voices, particularly as they pertain to women and children. She lives in Columbia, SC with her three living children and her dog. Learn more at alexabigwarfe.com Register for the conference here: https://sparkle--writepublishsell.thrivecart.com/2021-wip-conference/0 comments0
- Soul Centered CEO Show featuring Catherine JustWelcome to the Soul Centered CEO Show featuring special guest Catherine Just! Catherine Just is an artist, photographer, and activist living in Los Angeles. Her work has been published on the cover of National Geographic, inside O magazine, and shown in galleries internationally. Her work investigates what lives in-between the words and underneath the surface of all forms of relationship. She considers her art process a sacred practice of listening to energy. Catherine got sober from a meth addiction at 18 years old on August 18th, 1987. That was the beginning of her artistic career and a life worth living. She’s the proud mama of her 10-year-old son, Max Harrison, who happens to have Down syndrome. She’s currently developing the Max Harrison Foundation. The Foundation empowers people who have been culturally disadvantaged to have a voice using creative expression. The first program will teach kids with Down syndrome how to use cameras for self-expression. Catherine offers limited edition prints of her work and travels internationally for her photo sessions using large format film cameras. She leads artist retreats in France and teaches courses online using photography as a tool for transformation. Catherine mentors artists and entrepreneurs globally. Join Catherine on the Awakened Artist 5-day FREE Masterclass! Happening on January 18th-22nd. To learn more, visit: https://www.catherinejust.com/the-awakened-artist-5-day-course And the Awakened Artist 12-month mentorship and apprenticeship program on January 26th. To know more about the details, you may visit: https://www.catherinejust.com/artasmedicinemonthly Hurry! Only 8 spots left in the apprenticeship level!0 comments0
No host has claimed this podcast yet, if you are the host you can verify ownership by claiming this podcast
© Soul Sparkle Radio