David Schach is the Salesforce Application Architect over at Spot On. As a Salesforce consultant, David has practically seen it all. He has dealt with a variety of situations over the years that have equipped him to understand Salesforce at a unique depth.
In this episode and next week’s, David is sharing his best practices and tips. He’s also going to tell us some of his favorite “war stories” from his years of Salesforce consulting. Tune in to learn from his incredible wisdom.
- David’s history in computing and even going to med school.
- How he got into data loading and model metrics.
- How he started down the architecture path from there.
- How influential open source has been for both of us.
- A few of David’s implementation horror stories.
- David on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dschach
- David on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidschach/
- David on Github: https://github.com/dschach