In this episode of Product Marketing Insider, host Lawrence Chapman is joined by Scott Varner, a Senior Consultant at Clozd.
Scott manages win-loss programs to help enterprise organizations systematically and helps them uncover why they win and lose deals in order to improve win rates.
During the discussion, Scott shared how product marketers can win at win/loss analysis, focusing particularly on:
- What an effective win/loss program looks like,
- How product marketers can incorporate win/loss into sales,
- The role of VoC in the win/loss process,
- How product marketers can get buy-in from key stakeholders when conducting win/loss research,
- Top tips for analyzing the results of win/loss interviews and how findings can be used to improve a product or service, and
- The measures that can be introduced to ensure win/loss takeaways are being shared effectively.