In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Mahan Tavakoli speaks with Tamsen Webster, renowned speaker, consultant, TEDx idea strategist, and author of Find Your Red Thread: Make Your Big Ideas Irresistible.
In the conversation, Tamsen Webster shared how leaders can communicate, so their ideas resonate more with their audience. Tamsen also gave examples of why more than having a powerful idea is needed and some of the biggest reasons others don't embrace ideas. She also talked about the value of compelling storytelling and how to do it well using her 5-step Red Thread method. Finally, Tamsen Webster shared thoughts on how to find the appropriate stories to tell that fit the message and the role the 5-step Red Thread method can play in all forms of communication.
- Tamsen Webster on why and how the best communicators show their work
- Using the Red Thread to connect the problem to the solution
- The necessity of revealing conflict in messaging
- Tamsen Webster on the moment of truth in powerful storytelling
- How silent assumptions impact the perception of a message
- The essential elements to incorporate in storytelling for transformational change
- Tamsen Webster on how to tell more persuasive stories and add clarity to your message
Connect with Tamsen Webster
Find Your Red Thread: Make Your Ideas Irresistible on Amazon
Connect with Mahan Tavakoli :