Returning from Apathetic Avenue to BS Boulevard, Josh and Ian return to discuss Doctor Strange speculation and take a (perfectly legitimate and not a trick from Harvard) test to determine whether or not Ian is transphobic. They discuss:
- Can Tom Cruise be Iron Man?
- Josh learns about implicit bias from some school named Harvard
- The difference between white people and black people vs. weapons and "non-harmful objects"
- Ian takes a test about preferring cisgender or transgender in real time
- The difference between Hispanic, Latino, and Asian
- Are all sexually active adults past-child molesters?
- Can straight men join drag?
- Proving that you can't prove that 0.9999999........... = 1
- A transgender matching game for bigots (or not)
- Philosophy < Psychology < Sociology
- Don't Look Up is a bad/good movie
- Blind spots in the Implicit Bias tests
- Did Koko the Gorilla speak English?
Follow them on Twitter at:
and the podcast @necessarybspod
Recorded 21 January 2022