© 2023 Music Junkies Podcast
Music Junkies Podcast
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 Based on 25 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Best podcast I've heard in a while! Topics are amazing! Hosts are the best! Highly recommend if you aren't hooked yet!
5 out of 5 stars
I appreciate the thoughtful and detailed conversation and answers to qusetions, the humor and the wonderful guests.
5 out of 5 stars
Love love love this podcast. Fun, truth-speaking and amazing encouragement always seems to come at just the right time! Keep it coming!
5 out of 5 stars
A merkating must-listen!
This podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed!I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen.
5 out of 5 stars
Love this show
Annette is awesome and I always appreciate his insight and perspective. Thank you for excellent content
5 out of 5 stars
Annette + her content are magic
Just found the podcast and I'm already obsessed!! Thank you so much for sharing from your heart and giving endlessly!! Will be taking emotional risks .Thanks to you
5 out of 5 stars
This was the first podcast I ever listened to consistently and Annette Smith has continued to create a show I look forward to coming back to each episode!
5 out of 5 stars
Love this show!
Really enjoyed the depth with the music and listening to the host! What a fun podcast! I listened on my way to work. Bri
5 out of 5 stars
Possibly the greatest podcast ever
The podcast is possibly the greatest podcast I've ever heard. The detail, the insight. Absolutely worth your time. Wonderfully presented and wonderfully edited,this is truly a high water mark for the art of podcasting.
5 out of 5 stars
Music is life’s time machine
I’ve always said that Music is life’s time machine. You can listen to a song you love and it will transport you to a certain moment in your life where that song means something to you. That’s this show! It’s a great freakin concept. The guest brings a selection of songs and shares a story from each song about their life. It’s seriously entertaining to hear. The host also knows how to bring the best out of the interviewee. All in all it’s a great show. If you’re not listening, you’re truly missing out! 5stars.
5 out of 5 stars
A really unique show!
Annette does an incredible job discussing with her guests how music has touched their lives. Add some crazy and hilarious stories that these songs inspire, and you have a unique show that I don’t see many people do. It’s great listen!
Cristian Von Hauser
5 out of 5 stars
The podcast it’s outstanding. The host, Annette Smith, is not afraid to ask question and it’s full of fun. I keep listening to this podcast because it’s not just about the music, but it’s the story behind the music, and stories about our life’s. Great podcast, and it was my absolute pleasure to also be a guest in the podcast. Would recommend this podcast 1000% percent to everyone
5 out of 5 stars
Simple mind-blowing. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to listen. Loved it. Best podcast.
5 out of 5 stars
This is awesome
I started listening 3 months ago. I listen to every episode. Realist podcast on the planet!
rose c tha haitian mama
5 out of 5 stars
Love the podcast 😍😍😍
One thing I can say about this podcast is that it’s very entertaining ! I’m learning so much about the guests and love hearing their stories. I enjoy so much that I look forward to next episodes so I can learn something new and be amazed! 💯💯💯💯🙌🏽
5 out of 5 stars
One of the first podcasts I listened to and it's great as always!
5 out of 5 stars
Five stars isn't enough
Loved it . It takes you there easy to fallow along with and will keep you guessing what's going to happen next please do more.
5 out of 5 stars
Love this podcast
The best podcast I have listend to it's always keeping you on the edge of your seatl. I can't find another podcast like it.
5 out of 5 stars
I’m always looking for something new to listen to and TSC always has informative guests who speak on a wide variety of topics. There’s so much conversation, banter, and humor it makes you feel like you’re in the room with everyone.
5 out of 5 stars
Every episode keeps you on the edge. Thanks for a great show so far.
5 out of 5 stars
The podcast is a must listen. I recommend it to everyone.
5 out of 5 stars
Unique, Deep, Love It
I really love music and have a soft spot for how it can affect my life and mood and just hearing other people describe their playlist throughout their lives and how each song beings back certain memories is just cathartic. Love it.
5 out of 5 stars
This is super interesting and amazing podcast.
5 out of 5 stars
I have learned more and been entertained from this podcast more than any other.
5 out of 5 stars
A must for music lovers!
Hilarious and wonderful! LOVE IT!
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- January 30, 2023
- Last fetch date
- February 1, 2023 4:31 AM
- Upload range
- Annette Smith
- © 2023 Music Junkies Podcast
- S02 E29 / Single Guy, 2 Good Friends & 3 Broken Ribs | A Music Junkies Podcast with Chad TurnerChad, a friend, and a great guy says that putting his playlist together was a tough ONE. It was not easy, and it was pretty deep. When he was young, he liked to FIRE IT UP, build fires, and make bombs. Not damaging ones, just fun. The SUPERMAN'S SONG makes him think of the good guy and the bad guy. You just have to buy a T-SHIRT when you go to a concert! THE TRAGICALLY HIP was at the top of Chad's favorites. And then you can share them when you are having sex. How many has he lost? He's not sure. Some come back, some don't. Chad is single and he would be AMAZED to find someone with a nice smile and eyes, who is independent yet wants to do things together. He is not looking for CALIFORNIA GIRLS. "I ALONE knew the one band I took my daughter to see", Chad shares, though he did bring his four children to bands they liked too. :) Chad likes it when THE THUNDER ROLLS and the LIGHTNING CRASHES. He was never afraid. He says it's like the majesty of nature. A RADIO SONG was not very clear when they were traveling in the car so they had the BEACH BOYS 8 track playing in loops. Even "IF I HAD A $1,000,000", Chad says he would still give these words of wisdom: to have no regrets, don't be afraid to take risks, and don't be afraid to reach out. View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! If you would also like to share our page, I will be very grateful!! New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E28 Wanna Be Gangster, Daughter In Law | A Music Junkies Podcast with MeganThis is my "soon-to-be" Daughter in Law. This is FOR THE LAST TIME because she will be legally CHOSEN as my son's bride by the time you hear this. Megan loves the beat. Megan is a big BIEBER fan and had PHOTOGRAPHs of him on her walls when she was younger. BABY of a family of six children, Megan was the only girl. A lot of roughing it with the WICKED brothers. Not really. They became close as they got older. Megan loved to GO CRAZY when she was younger, and she even touched Luke Brian's leg at a concert! There was no SLOW MOTION when she ended up falling in love with Isaiah. She says she is not COMFORTABLE with his introversion however she knows she has ONE OF THE GOOD ONES. What was the reason Megan first laid eyes on Isaiah? She loved his BODY and his muscle FLEX. She loves gym guys and now is marrying one!! This was fun and will be a forever memory of interviewing my son's wife. Megan's Words of Wisdom: Don't be scared to walk outside your comfort zone... Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us Everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page with your friends! New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E27 All You Need Is Pink Floyd | A Music Junkies Podcast with Sean FaustSinger/songwriter who walks his path, this episode features Sean Faust. Creating a distinctive sound is important to him. THE RAINBOW CONNECTION was one of the first songs he connected to. "It's so damn beautiful", Sean says. Sean hates ignorance and double standards and can't BELIEVE how many there are. The DIXIE CHICKS documentary fascinated him. This got Sean going. BREATHE, Sean, BREATHE. :) Sean does not have any tattoos because he said THE END of having another and another would not happen. Dream gig? Singing ECHOES with the ECHOES and Dean Ween with the Weens. Sean just loves PINK FLOYD! Floyd is in his DNA, he says. Very interesting Podcast! Make sure you tune in! You can find out more about Sean by going here Watch the episode on YouTube Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New episode is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E26 | The Evolution of Music For Sad People | A Music Junkies Podcast with Brett FitzpatrickMUSIC//FOR//SAD//PEOPLE's Brett Fitzpatrick is our guest in this episode, a singer, songwriter, and lyricist who writes indie grunge songs with the intent of saving people's lives. Brett has THE DRIVE to have his music not just heard but felt as well. He explains BIG LOUD! was about a toxic relationship and who can speak louder. Ending that relationship did not have Brett saying "I WISH I COULD GO ON WITHOUT YOU". It was more that he could go on to learn how to be in a better state of mind. TED NUGENT, KILL, AND VAN HALEN were his first concerts. You would think he is a bilingual Canadian with titles like LA CHANSON D'AMOUR and FÊTE, however, Brett is actually from Houston, Texas. How did the band's name come along? Brett says it came because the songs, although not all sad, are for sad people From dick pics to manscaping, we covered all sorts of different topics. Enjoy! And as Brett says, remember you are never alone. You can find Brett on pretty well all streaming platforms and Youtube. You can also find them on IG and Tiktok @thisismfsp. Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us Everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page A new EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E25 I'm the Hook and She's the Bridge | A Music Junkies Podcast with Harley CornellThis episode's guest has a sexy voice! Harley Cornell, host of the HOOK AND BRIDGE PODCAST. Harley has a PEARL JAM tattoo. One of his all-time favorite bands. It all started at a bar much like what we know as CHEERS where everybody knows your name. They were doing the song, karaoke style, and Harley dedicated the song to BOBBY FOX just believing he was present. SUNSET BOULEVARD was Harley's first band name. It's interesting how humble Harley is that he did not have ONE of his songs on his playlist. And he has amazing stories about how the music on his playlist affected his life. He is a big LYRICIST. There is, beyond the music, nothing MORE THAN WORDS. The first cassette was PINK FLOYD, the first CD was KEITH URBAN, and the first MP3 download was BAD COMPANY. Harley even remembers the exact albums and songs. What performance did he do in grade three that sent him home? A resurgence in his life is the PIANO MAN. Harley's wife Lindsay and his little sister Taylor are on the show, and his wife keeps getting BILLY JOEL and ELTON JOHN mixed up when the songs come on. Both are amazing artists! From being a POKEMON fan and starting a Podcast about that, a busy life ended up closing that up. When things settled, they decided to start again, and THE HOOD AND BRIDGE PODCAST came from the hook, which is what Harley is, Taylor is the bridge, and Lindsay is the "and", what keeps the team together. It's a weekly show, and BREAKING NEWS, Ralph Sutton, from the SDR Show will be a guest. Country bumpkin, his first "metal" he heard was NICKELBACK! And why the briefcase? A :) And the beautiful story about his father being a shitty father, but a great friend. The song that comes to mind is AJR's - DEAR WINTER. What a great episode. Great conversation, a great connection, and was simply a great guest. To find out more about the Podcast, and more about Harley, please visit hook_and_bridge_podcast The #1 Music Comedy Brother Sister podcast! Tune in every week for Exclusive interviews and everything music. "Where Comedy and Music Come to Life". View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! If you would also like to share our page, I will be very grateful!! New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E24 I Just Planted One Right On Her Lips | A Music Junkies Podcast with David BarbusciMemoires of a Modern Marriage was where it started and it may have been LOCO because nobody cared. So Liz and Dave decided to call their new Podcast We Say Weird Shit. Dave Barbusci - the name is Bar-Boo-Chee - spoke to putting his playlist together and it was like a SLIVER in his side that almost ended him up in therapy. And doing this on a SATURDAY NIGHT or a BLUE MONDAY is not the best time to do it. You end up coming out of this like an ASTRO ZOMBIES member. How many words do you know from INFORMER? Dave says "Informer". And he was not thinking that it was a mating song (lie). There was a friend that was a pseudo-gangster guy, and a friend of his older sisters who taught him how to dance. Relating a song to memory. Can Dave dance? Ask him to JUMP. That may be the extent of it. And he wore the entire wardrobe backward. Although Dave felt like a MISFITS member at times and was going to do silly things in High School, he had the intelligence to realize that there is a TIME TO PASS on that thought to save his popularity? or loss thereof. What a wonderful guest. His memories are relatable and honest, and entertaining. Very amazing information about Dave is below. Great fun. A hilarious conversational podcast between a middle-aged, blue-collar husband and wife covering many different life struggles, sex, and nostalgia. May not be suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Find us on Facebook! @memoirsmodernmarriage Hello, I am Dave Barbusci (Bar-boo-chee). I am a March baby, born in 1982, making me 40 years old. I am the founder, lead singer/rhythm guitarist for Passed Euphoria. I am married to my amazing and beautiful partner in crime, Elizabeth. I have a wide range of music interests…mostly from my youth. I have been a musician since I was 13 years old (27 years). My instrument of choice is the guitar, but I range from guitar, drums, bass, harmonica, ukulele, and mandolin. I currently work as a retail manager and I run the We changed the podcast name to “we say weird shit” with his wife Liz. Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us Everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New Episode is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E23 My Therapist Tells Me I Can't Do That Anymore | A Music Junkies Podcast with KingsleyKingsley has an amazing voice with such great stories. I bet YOU DIDN'T know that her first song was about finding out someone loved her but wasn't in love with her. She said, at least he was honest. She held her feelings to put into the song. That experience was like THERAPY and made Kingsley learn more about herself. There was this one song that had Kingsley FALLIN' in love with singing and it was then she knew she wanted to be on stage. She had a lot of encouragement from her mother to pursue her dream. So many singers write about LIFE AFTER YOU LIVE and share experiences that you can resonate with as a listener. When Kingsley is BURNIN' UP she writes her best songs. Kingsley loves herself, and it's great BABY when you find yourself and live who you are. To GET BACK to who you are, the person who has to save you is yourself. Kingsley's video for THERAPY was all about that. A must-watch. Who is her inspiration? ALICIA KEYS. Her favorite video she created? I'M FINE. What a beautifully talented artist, singer, and songwriter. This episode is a must-listen-to. To learn more about Kingsley, go to www.iamkingsley.com More about Kingsley: Growing up in the shadows of Chicago, Kingsley was raised to the rhythms of house music. The third eldest daughter of eight, she demonstrated a strong desire to perform and sing from an early age. She sang before she could talk, belting out Disney tunes and performing for family and friends. She joined the choir when she was 8 and taught herself to play guitar and piano. By the age of 10, she started a family band with two of her sisters called, Heart filled. Inspired by The Jonas Brothers, Kingsley wrote and produced her music to match their memorable iconic pop style. During 2020, a year plagued with the hardships of covid and social inequality, Kingsley was fortunate to keep her music career afloat when so many other artists could not. Teaming up with a group of Black American females, she managed to produce the inspiring “I’m Fine” video. The entire cast and crew for the video, including the director, choreographer, camerawomen, photographers, stylists, and dancers were Black-American women from Portland. In addition, she landed a brand partnership with black own local makeup company, Event Cosmetics, and released her album, Crying On Holiday in May of 2021! Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us Everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page A new EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E22 Living Her Best Chaotic Musical Lifestyle | A Music Junkies Podcast w/ Tasha HillmanTasha Hillman a BC girl says that music is about healing the soul and her songs bring love and light through her music. An ORDINARY GIRL, she listened to AVRIL LAVIGNE, NICKELBACK, and even the BEATLES. Tasha loves love. Anything with a LOVE STORY. What does she write about? "Things I LIVED". Karaoke songs? Bryan Adams and MY HEART WILL GO ON. At 17 she did a lyrical solo to an IMAGINE DRAGONS song, and Tasha speaks about how our own DEMONS stop us from living life. Dance is one of her passions and she feels it makes the body heal. What an intriguing young lady with so much talent. You can find out more about Tasha by going to https://bigrecords.world/tasha-hillman Tasha hillman is a passionate singer and songwriter from Kelowna bc writing music about making the world s better place and writing songs about overcoming battles she believes music heals the soul and she hopes to bring that through her music and in each step she takes in the world here is here website https://bigrecords.world/tasha-hillman Tasha Hillman is a young Indie singer and songwriter born and raised in Kelowna, BC. She has always been involved in performing arts with dance her whole life. Though music has always been on her mind. The ability to capture a story in art is so beautiful. She discovered her passion for writing music when she was 16. Since then she has been cultivating songs daily about her experiences on this planet. One of her deepest moments of pain she turned into a song and knew at that moment she had to pursue this journey. Life throws us a lot of pain we don't always know how to handle. "Songwriting and music have been this healing process that has helped me navigate the hardest parts of life. In every moment of pain and sadness, I think we can still find beauty and hope. " "The songs I am writing hopefully will give that hope to people when they need it most. I want to remind everyone we are all connected and never alone. I want people to find pockets of sunshine when it feels like the rain will never stop. This world can feel too big but sometimes it feels too small and a single moment can change our reality." Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us Everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page A new EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E21 Who Needs Boybands When There is Madonna | A Music Junkies Podcast with ElishaElisha picked music that she just liked. Some have meaning, some don't because she's a dancer. So not all of the dancing music has meaning except for the beat. She loves dancing, has danced competitively, and only pole dances at the bar. LOL Married 17 years, she still likes SEX ON THE BEACH yet acts LIKE A VIRGIN. Elisha was a BASKET CASE when she hurt herself and had a gash on the toe that went to the bone from hitting a boat prop swimming the night she met with her future husband. Not because of her toe, but because she didn't get to have SEX ON THE BEACH. LOVE IS having a partner who remains calm and romantic. "I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE", Elisha feels, except maybe if he would do laundry as well. Elisha loves dressing up, being VOGUE-ish, and also having FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES, having THE business-like LOOK, and also GETTING DRUNK ON A PLANE. A mishmash, as she says. And she loves "MAKING MEMORIES OF US." That's what life is about. Words of wisdom - strive to be happy and stay true to yourself. Don't do what goes against your inner being or gut. Fun times - SWEET DREAMS are made of these. Thanks, my friend, Elisha, for being my guest. Great, fun stories. View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! If you would also like to share our page, I will be very grateful!! New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E20 Music Flowing From The Veins of Montana | A Music Junkies Podcast with Brett KoolikDID YOU FORGET AGAIN? Yes, Brett forgot what his playlist was, which was fun because it makes it more interesting. Seeing the MONTANA SKY was a pinnacle moment for Brett and inspired that song and his album. HONEST, if he could be any singer he would be Freddie Mercury. (trivia - Freddie's original name was Farrokh Bulsara) What was the name of the song Brett graduated to? IDK or don't think we had one, was his answer. :) DOUBLE TAKE! Brett could not believe that I reached out to Chris Sligh and that I invited him to my show, and that he agreed. I had to repeat it. Yes, it was through something Brett posted on Instagram. When in doubt, pass. This is the best advice Brett has ever had and it was from his grandfather. Useless talent? Brett can do a backflip. Brett shares about when there was NOTHING LEFT, and he spoke his THOUGHTS OUT LOUD about how it was for his ex, who never did anything wrong. Beautiful song. Favorite song to perform? IDK. Seriously, that is the name of the song. What's behind the story of CAROUSEL? Listen to find out. Brett has never had the chance to share it before. He was also upset there weren't more sexual questions. Next time. Words of wisdom? Keep making the same kind of music, don't let that change. Click here to follow Brett Koolik More about my guest: Brett Koolik is a Vanderbilt University alum and Nashville artist and behind-the-scenes hitmaker. A triple-threat singer/songwriter/producer, Koolik’s heartfelt storytelling and sophisticated sense of melody define his orchestral pop sound. Initially studying biomedical engineering, Koolik embraced his passion for music, and his gift for toplining and production drew attention from music industry heavyweights — with his 2017 single “The One I Need” finding its way to a TV star and aspiring pop artist. With comparisons to legendary artists Jack Antonoff and Jon Bellion, Koolik is setting the stage for breakout success. The 22-year-old artist's debut EP ‘Paradise Valley Fault Line’ will release this summer, and he will be headlining the ‘Culdesac and Camp Tour’ which will roll up into summer camps and neighborhood culdesacs across Southern, Northeast, and Midwest U.S. cities in Summer 2022. “I have ADHD and it’s sometimes hard for me to focus on things — but with music, I get lost in it,” explains Koolik. “There is an analytical component to audio engineering which I think is so cool. From the kick drum to the snare and synthesizers, I love when everything comes together to make that final perfect sound.” Watch the episode on YouTube Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New episode is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E19 EDM & Disco with Underdogs | A Music Junkies Podcast w/ Darran Bruce of The DJ SessionsONE MORE TIME, I will ask Darran - what was it like putting your playlist together? :) BOOM, he answered! Darran has a wide range of music preferences, including CLASSICAL and no, it doesn't mean he's getting old. "I REMEMBER when we would play pool, and I would go up on stage and dance in front of the whole club. I like to be the SHINING STAR on a pedestal." Youtube? NEVERMIND, Darren and his team focused on iPods. Then moved on to Podcasting. LA FEMME D'ARGENT (translated means the women of money) is slotted to be Darran's opening track for his funeral. Mine? WASP's FOREVER FREE. Favorite mantra? From his Dad - believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. Advice is more valuable than GOLD. To learn more about Darran, visit his website at www.thedjsessions.com. MORE: “ The DJ Sessions ” is a Twitch/Mixcloud "Featured Partner” live streaming/podcast series featuring electronic music DJ’s/Producers/Industry Professionals via live mixes/interviews and streamed/distributed to a global audience. The series constantly places in the “ Top Ten ” on Twitch Music and the “ Top Five ” in the “ Electronic Music", “ DJ", and " Dance Music" categories. TDJS is rated in the Top 0.11% of live streaming shows on Twitch out of millions of live streamers. TDJS is also getting requests from some of the top electronic publications for interviews with articles already in 1001Tracklists , We Rave You , and Magnetic Mag . TDJS was also just listed in the “2022 Ultimate Directory of Podcasters” in the Music category. It has also been recognized by Apple twice as a " New and Noteworthy ” podcast and featured three times in the Apple Music Store video podcast section. UStream and Livestream have also listed the series as a "Featured" stream on their platforms since its inception. TDJS is also streamed live to multiple other platforms and hosted on several podcast sites including Spotify and has a combined live streaming/podcast audience is over 125,000 viewers per week. You can view who is coming up next by checking out our Live Interview Calendar . With over 2,300 episodes produced over the last 12 years " The DJ Sessions " has featured top international artists. View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! If you would also like to share our page, I will be very grateful!! New episode is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E18 Psychology, Songwriting and Hypnosis| A Music Junkies Podcast with Elyssa VulpesElyssa first played classical piano. She wanted modern, however, she was a quiet child so she chose classical in the belief it would be what her teacher wanted. She went on to play guitar and drums as well. She shares about when you have this feeling of WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD GUYS GONE while looking for a man, you realize that you have to move forward. Bad luck continued during Elyssa's search, however, did find someone. SHE'S NOT ALONE anymore. Elyssa has a Polyamorous relationship, just to be free in her head, where she can ask DO YOU WANNA PLAY? out there. Yet is very dedicated to her partner. This outside THE BOX is a very comfortable place for Elyssa. HOLDING ON, LETTING GO was part of Elyssa's world. She shares about going to therapy to let go, and not hold on. It was important to be identified with her thoughts. She says you have to appreciate what you have to have the energy to move on. Nobody is going to save you. Only you can. Elyssa's words of wisdom: Always try to imagine what you want in life, focus on solutions... and also appreciate what you already have. You can reach and follow Elyssa on her social media by clicking HERE More about my guest: As well as a singer-songwriter and artist coach, I am a Hypnotherapist and Author of the book “Dare to Be Seen” – from Stage Fright to Stage Presence, and I share my insights on overcoming the challenges of performing in public when suffering from stage nerves . Watch the full episode on YouTube Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page with your friends! A new EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E17 Embrace What Makes You Different | A Music Junkies Podcast with AltamadumGreat to have Altamadum back again sharing about their new single UPON YOURSELF. What was tedious about the last month? Making it perfect. Going from a ballad-driven album, they moved more into Hard Rock on this one with more electronic sounds. Sam, Brendan, Cam, and James work together closely with Russ and are excited about the new direction. They are not trying to RUN FROM YOU with their new genre, but rather providing a fresh new sound. It's definitely not BREAKING THE LAW of the music world to do this. Change is good while keeping that ALTAMADUM feel. With Sam's passion for space, APOLLO was born, and it was the first one they recorded with Russ, their Producer and Sound Engineer, and James' uncle. HAIL TO THE KING of solos, Cam. We chuckled about how long his solos are when they are on tour. Cam chuckled and said it simply is because he forgets to cue the guys by turning around. :) The favorite song they created? Apparently, it's coming out on their 6th album. So stay tuned. You can find out more about Altamadum and their albums as well as their social media presence by visiting www.altamadum.com. MORE: Altamadum was born in Thunder Bay, ON in the fall of 2007. Lead guitarist Cam Thomas & drummer Brendan Byers approached classmate James Cole, with the hopes of him filling in on bass guitar. The trio carried on writing mostly instrumental pieces for the next few months. Cole suggested that Sam Mucha come on to sing for the group. Cole received a demo of Mucha singing & was impressed by the singer’s diversity & range. Cole presented the demo to the band & they agreed to have Mucha come tryout on the condition he be able to play rhythm guitar, Mucha accepted. At this time, the band decided to adopt the name 'Altamadum' as the new title. The group’s first show took place at their High school for a Christmas Concert in 2007. The four carried on for the next two years playing mostly covers of classic & new rock, mostly in local bars, clubs & parties. In the fall of 2010, the band entered the local “Last Band Standing” competition. The band continued writing & performing, highlighted by winning Last Band Standing in 2011. This was followed immediately by the band moving into Elder’s Thunder Sound Studio to begin production on their debut album “We Are…”. The band reduced the number of shows they had been playing in 2012 to put all focus on the development of the C.D. Entering 2014, the band began to work on a 2nd album titled 'Levels' which is due out in the Spring. They embarked on a summer tour of Ontario playing a total of 7 dates. Upon arriving back home, Altamadum was offered their first magazine appearance in L.A. Shortly after this the band was approached to work with a few international media outlets. Among them was our record label “From the Depth Entertainment”. Altamadum released “Anybody Out There (EP) – (2017), A Monument to Time (2017), Through Motion Chronicles (2019), Born in The Afterglow (2020)” and their upcoming album “In My Blood” set for release in 2022. Their latest singles can be found on all streaming platforms. View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! If you would also like to share our page, I will be very grateful!! New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E15 Sometimes You Just Want To Smash Your Guitar | A Music Junkies Podcast w/ Chris ModarelliFake Rock Records Twitter handle owner, Chris Fake, shares so much including loving music and being an extra in a Kevin Costner and Jennifer Gardner film in Draft It. What was he? A party attendee and a referee and holding up their pants while running. Did he meet them? He did Jennifer, and he says she was just a sweetheart. Made him ADDICTED TO LOVE! Chris' playlist is a trip down memory lane. He likes all kinds of music. His Twitter did not start in 1999, it did start just recently. Why did he start it? He's not quite sure. The posts are hilarious and SUPERNAUT real. They are Fake Rock Records, yet with some of our views of truth behind the creative posts. Listening to VAN HALEN created an ERUPTION where Chris felt like he just wanted to throw, not ANOTHER BRICK ON THE WALL, but his guitar!! across the room trying to figure out how to play it on his guitar. It was so different and amazing. Chris also plays the keyboard, is single, has two daughters, and is not dating. When he does date, it's like a ROCK AND ROLL FANTASY. He likes down-to-earth girls with the same interests. Maybe a COME ON EILEEN type of girl? Doesn't sound like he wants a BARRACUDA. :) Words of wisdom? Go with the flow... chill out! Find him on Twitter @cmoda1980 Trivia break: From songmeaningsandfacts.com, this song's meaning is: "Come on Eileen” is a teenage love song, as the lyrics imply that Eileen is just now blossoming into a woman, and the singer appears to be one of her peers. The majority of the song is dedicated to his attempts to – succinctly put – get intimate with her. However, he does not perceive this as an act of lust. Rather he believes that his love for her will endure forever." More about my guest, Chris: My name is Chris Modarelli. I went to art school, worked as a graphic designer, and loved music. I play guitar, and keyboards and once appeared as an extra in a movie with Kevin Costner and Jennifer Garner. Currently having fun creating fake rock records on Twitter @cmoda1980 Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us Everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page A new EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E16 The Lyrics Say It All | A Music Junkies Podcast with Christopher RobertOn Stage Music Podcast host Christopher Robert shares that putting his playlist together was about the "go-to" list. DAY BY DAY is how you have to take it. You live a day and then you wake up and start to LIVE AGAIN. Christopher sings that at the top of his lungs and no one has complained yet. :) Christopher wanted to be Charles Ingles. Michael Landon's character. Why? Because he played the violin for his children. Without a thought, and it wasn't even a HOPE, at 13 he was FALLING for music and wanted to be a singer. Christopher is single, and ALONE at this time. Yet he has this ENDLESSLY optimistic STING fan. A fun Episode with Christopher sharing his Sesame Street days, his desire to sing opera and his most annoying musical instrument. To his dad "YOU ARE THE REASON" he wants to go to Holland to celebrate his 100th birthday. Romantic? Yes, even with a hotdog. Do you want to hear more about why? You have to listen. :) Do you remember making playlists on CDs? Where did that go? If Vinyl's coming back, who knows? Maybe playlists on CDs will too? What do you think? Christopher's words of wisdom: Don't go to bed angry, and you are fresh and brand new... you are alive... and just enjoy it. You can reach Christopher at the Social Media connections below: Socials: TWITTER @theParishTorch IG @theParishTorch Smule? ONSTAGEVP Music Podcast http://YouTube.com/theparishtorch More about my Guest: Christopher Robert was born in a small suburb about 50 miles from Toronto, Canada to a Hungarian mother and a Dutch father who worked to provide for his 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Chris attended a public school and a high school all within a walking distance from his house, but later on, in his early 20s, he attended photography and Comintern classes, until in early 1993, when his dear mother passed from cancer and his world was shaken. Chris got into vocal training and by 2013, became part of a vocal group and sang at many venues. He’s not only a Tenor, but he is also a Christian magician who lives to entertain. Last year he launched his successful Podcast and believes in hope and the future. Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E14 The Rhythm and Tales of Dance Music | A Music Junkies Podcast with Kim CameronKim tells me that while putting her playlist together she wanted it to be fun. And then we went on to discuss the feeling of having a song on the Top 20 Billboard. Can you imagine driving along and your song playing on the radio? It's like a LOVE STORY in a way! Kim is a hopeless romantic. She understands the feeling of being LOVE SICK. And the relief of feeling "NOW YOU'RE MINE". There are those moments however when you know that the other person is feeling I'm "NOT INTO YOU". There is the good and the bad and the sad and happy in love. Kim was always into music. In high school, she said she had a silly cover band. After college, she had another band, and can't quite remember the names of either. She jokes about how bad the cover bands were, yet she persisted. She also laughed about how when you go on stage, you become prettier and more interesting than you are. Something happens and you become something different to the audience. Kim shares about her concert in China, a country very reserved, yet attentive and interesting. They are not ones to start DANCING IN THE DARK, however, they did sing along! Quite contrary to the Europeans, where whose culture is filled with more movement and excitement. A couple of things we also learn about Kim - She loves glitter and shiny things, and she has taken up pole dancing! And her words of wisdom are that if it comes from your soul, you know you are doing something right. Learn more about Kim by visiting her site at Kim Cameron music On IG, Facebook, and YouTube she is @kimcameronmusic More about my guest: Kim Cameron is a high-energy, 2-time Top 20 Billboard chart-topping deep house sound who has toured around the world. International Singer She performed for the NFL twice (Giants, Redskins), and National League (Marlins Baseball), touring across the U.S., Caribbean, Europe, and China, in addition to being a featured artist at several prominent international music festivals. Award-winning Songwriter Her music is signed across the globe by several agencies. Filmmaker Kim was an award winner for her musical ' Her Story ' by the New York Screenplay, as well as, the Amsterdam Film Festival . Her first short film 'Carpe Musicam' was selected for the Flickfair Film Festival and distributed on Amazon. She is also the Screenwriter, Director, and Producer for a full-length animated feature film ' Seaper Powers In Search of Bleu Jay's Treasure '. Writer Kim began her Broadcast Journalism major as a radio personality for an FM station and then moved over to writing for the National Examiner and the Smithsonian. She is the author of a children's book series called Seaper Powers, which has won several literary awards. Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E13 Always Tip Your Bartender 20% | A Music Junkies Podcast w/ Twee & Esther of Girls On FirePsychotic stories about working in the Service Industry/Bartending industry? Yes, these ladies have it and we share some of them. Welcome Twee and Esther, hosts of the Girls On Fire Podcast. "Two girls who love being in the industry, a job people say is "not a real job", yet it is! How did they start the Podcast? BELIEVE it or not, it was one night when these two WILD ONES were very drunk and decided to do it! :) And they did. It's been quite the RIDE for them and their followers keep growing. Esther was a secret for 8 years. She shares about when she united with her father. It was a "FINALLY FOUND YOU" time. She also tells of how today, even with Dementia, her father can still remember songs, which is a blessing. Twee, on the other hand, says that her brothers chased her a lot as a kid and that she was very rebellious. Regrets? Those are shared as well. It's sometimes sad that you can NEVER GO BACK and fix those regrets, however, they are what make you who you are and become the stories for a Podcast. :) Words of wisdom? Twee - just remember you are always the bride. Esther? Always tip your bartender 20% :) To follow these Girls Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page A new EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E12 / Trip Down Memory Lane & Dark Secrets | A Music Junkies Podcast with Childhood Friend JodieJody has been a friend since early elementary school. Her playlist brings back memories of me. Even with the WIND OF CHANGE, we stayed in touch. We NEVER SAY GOODBYE, and she remembers the first time she got drunk - yes, it was with me. Jody dated an "IRON MAN", athletic, and daring. So daring that he tried to jump FREE FALLIN' style from the roof of his house into the pool and his foot got caught, he lost his balance and landed halfway in the pool, halfway on the patio. Yet he survived. Truly he and his friends were THE BOYS OF SUMMER. It's tough to be MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN by being honest about mistakes you made in the past. Jody knows this. You have to listen to find out. Jody's new partner would not say "WITH OR WITHOUT YOU", rather he is nurturing and it is all about "with you". Jody's words of wisdom - things do get better, we get better as people... take comfort that you are going to grow, change and feel better about yourself. Watch the full episode on YouTube Check out the Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E11 Dreaming of a Small Prairie Town | A Music Junkies Podcast w/ Tanner GordonSinger and songwriter from Edmonton, Alberta, Tanner is my guest in this Podcast. He challenges his listeners. I love that. And with over 250 shows across CANADA, you may ask, how does he challenge his listeners? Let's move forward... Each song that Tanner has composed has a story and is deeply personal. The TIME Tanner writes is usually after waking from a dream. That his parents were SAFE in Vegas when the shootings happened, Tanner and his BROTHER were relieved. These experiences transfer OVER into his songs. Tanner explains the story behind LOSE MY MIND which is a wonderful tribute in part to his grandmother who had Alzheimer's, something, he says, many families are struggling with. Tanner tells of a recurring dream of him being in a small town and walking in fields, although he never lived in a small town. They had stopped for a while and did START AGAIN, which allowed him to get back to his concept writing. Tanner's words of wisdom - too young musicians, keep writing your songs and don't half-ass anything. Check out Tanner's amazing talent by visiting Tanner Gordon. Overview of my guest: Tanner is bringing it all back to where it started. The new album features Tanner’s signature melancholy lyrics and brooding acoustic undertones. At the same time “Start Again” pushes Tanner to new depths vocally, lyrically, musically, and stylistically. Pushing new boundaries and challenging the listener to think of their memories and how time shapes who we are. Since his debut album in 2008, Tanner has gone on to perform over 250 shows across Canada. Tanner has been the frontman of “The Unfortunates” since 2009, releasing 4 albums, completing a National Tour, named Sonic Band of the Month, and in 2020 winning “W.A.M Album Of The Year” and in 2022 his song "Start Again" was named to the "World National Indie Radio's Best Songs of the Year" Watch the Full episode on YouTube Download Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E10 The Music of Overcoming Sex & Love Addiction | A Music Junkies Podcast with Brianne DavisInterestingly enough, Brianne already had a playlist, having created one for her book! What a wonderful episode with Brianne, sharing her experience being on True Blood. She speaks to the camaraderie. We then move on to being a sex and love addict and having narcissistic tendencies. FUCKYOUNOAH speaks to that narcissism and is reflected very much in her main character Roxanne in her novel Secret Life of a Hollywood Sex & Love Addict. We moved on to discussions of the disconnection occurring due to Social Media, and the false reality of relationships built over those platforms. "MY STRANGE ADDICTION included hoarding people - finding people and falling in love with them even when it was going sour," Brianne explains. Almost like keeping a JAR OF HEARTS. She is 12 1/2 years recovered from being a sex and love addict herself, which was why she wrote her novel. To cut the ties is not THE END OF EVERYTHING. You have to make that decision with NO HARD FEELINGS. It's about letting go. Brianne felt the "I HATE U, I LOVE U" reflected how she felt about herself and had to surrender. She describes it as torture. This compelling episode is a must-listen-to. YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION to many, Brianne. Thank you for sharing your story. Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MjsjvL\ Website: https://secretlifenovel.com Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/secret-life/id1521171499 Instagram: @thebriannedavis @secretlifenovel @secretlifepodcast Tik-Tok: @the.briannedavis More information about my guest: From bringing compelling characters to life on screen as an actor, calling the shots behind the scenes as a director and producer, lending her thoughts and opinions to the podcast airwaves, and even penning her debut literary work, Brianne Davis has emerged in the entertainment industry as a powerhouse female creative in 2022. Thriving behind the camera, as much as in front, under her production company Give & Take Productions, Brianne has produced three films while also directing “The Night Visitor 2: Heather’s Story” and “Deadly Signal.” With over 12 1/2 years of recovery as a Sex and Love Addict, Brianne hosts the popular personal journal podcast “Secret Life.” The podcast launched in August 2020 and features inspiring true confessions from an eclectic group of guests, unpacking a plethora of taboo topics. Brianne’s latest venture in the “Secret Life” brand is her debut novel, “Secret Life of a Hollywood Sex & Love Addict,” which instantly hit and 4-time best-seller on Amazon earlier this year. Brianne currently resides in the Los Angeles area with her husband Mark Gantt and son, Davis. Watch the full episode on YouTube Download Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E08 / The 80s Were A Lot More Fun | A Music Junkies Podcast with Indiana GreggIn doing her playlist and picking 10, to GET THERE Indy went on to YouTube and found the songs that had the most important memories. Living in the '80s was a different world. It was HIP TO BE SQUARE, making tapes for boyfriends, no cellphones, going to the Dairy Queen. Indy feels that it was more fun. THE POWER OF LOVE for music eventually led Indy to her career as a singer/songwriter. Today, as a business woman, she is the Founder & CEO of Wedo, a Technological Company. This amazing entrepreneurial lady is not a 9 TO 5'er. Dynamic and talented, I RESPECT her for her strength and determination. What an incredible journey. Indiana (Indy) Gregg is the Founder and CEO of Wedo, a mobile banking app designed for freelancers, gig workers, and small business owners. Indy created Wedo during the COVID-19 pandemic and the Great Resignation as a way for freelancers to connect, receive money and find additional gig opportunities. Wedo is Indy's fifth startup to date and she has over 25 years of experience in the tech industry. Before going into tech full-time, Indy also had a successful music career. Watch the Full Episode on YouTube Check out Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E09 / Black and White HipHop Duo | A Music Junkies Podcast with TT TopTierShowtime Iggy and MC from TT TopTier are the guests on Music Junkies here. We STEP UP and dive deep into their music. LEMME say it was a lot of fun speaking about the first strip club they went to. To their music, they get together as a team, and like to keep it "pop-ee", energetic, and with a lot of "hook". The duo said they don't argue except that one likes to be more extreme and sexual, while the other is more abstract, however, they always come together. Showtime and MC say that stalkers are just part of the business. Listen to find out their strangest one! Life is like a MARY GOES UH ROUND, where there are times that a relationship spins and ends for different reasons, including being cheated on. This song was for their listeners, not like the SO HIGHM that was more for them. Words of wisdom? From Showtime, breathe. From MC, it always gets darker before it gets lighter... know that things are going to turn around. Look them up on Tik-Tok, or YouTube by checking out TT TopTier. Watch the full episode on YouTube Download Playlist on Spotify Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E07 / How Death Metal Led to Classical Music | A Music Junkies Podcast with Tobin of The Pug Ugly MugsAre you wondering too? Tobin explains that the name The Pug-Ugly Mugs came from "pug-ugly" being what is so ugly it's cute, and mugs is another word for bass, so it's really about being yourself instead of trying to be perfect. You are your pug-ugly self. :) Tobin thought it was time for NEW SHIT. He started with the guitar and then wanted something more accessible. He's at the point where he can pick up almost any instrument and fudge his way through it. The bass guitar is his favorite at this time, and his worst instrument to him is the theremin. What the hell is that? Listen to find out, or google it. Being a writer, T'WASN'T always easy because Tobin didn't have the discipline. He's worked on that. I think many of us have a LAZY SYMPATHY for procrastination. As a writer, he has new stories coming out that are about a wizard and includes philosophy, and sci-fi. It's about exploring the different concepts of reality. Tobin's words of wisdom... try not to take too much stock about what other people think. You can find Tobin on Instagram by looking up The Pug-Ugly Mugs. View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E06 / Rejection, Zippers and Valerie | A Music Junkies Podcast with Bob & Miles from Static RadioBob was surprised I listened to their Podcast., :) And Miles said it was the worst blind date he's ever been on, having started with calling me, Jennifer. What will he call me next? MY SHARONA? And who the fuck IS Jennifer?? Twenty-two years together on College radio years ago. Then one day Bob decided to start a Podcast and got ahold of Miles, who thought he would never hear from him again. Bob and Miles are the hosts of Static Radio a Podcast that covers funny things that happen in their personal life. Bob had a system to keep all this music alphabetized, and this has since been SABOTAGEd by Miles. Back when he had iTunes on a legal notepad. Bob told Miles after he had kids that he was going to fuck up his kids! That was the end of his handwritten cross-checked list of songs. Was it AN AMERICAN DREAM that the two got together? Bob was depressed at one time, which sounds like a time when the glass was not even half full - it was an EMPTY GLASS! To add salt to the pain, Miles had to ask Bob about the time he got his dick stuck in his zipper! So Bob was in love and he wanted to believe "VALERIE LOVES ME". An older woman who was married to the football coach!! So Miles came up with his song "Valerie's Husband". Bob brought up that they stole a lot of things. Not MONY MONY. It was more for pranks. Both being the youngest in their families, they were the MAYOR OF SIMPLETONs in their ranking. Full of fun and comedy, I had such a fun time with these guys. Make sure you listen to their Podcast when you need a good laugh! Google Static Radio. Miles has naked pictures when you do that. LOL. And if you want to try, you can find them on Tok-Tok somewhere, on Facebook, all Static Radio dots. net, com... etc. View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0
- S02 E05 / Jack of All Trades & The Master of All of Them | A Music Junkies Podcast w/ Steven MorganSteven says it's all tongue in cheek about being a Self Proclaimed Master Of All. If you try a little bit of everything at least you have an excuse for not being good at any of them. What a great comment!! I think he is a master of all, and to him, that would be a retort that is " GOOD GOD" you are too kind. :) What amazed me is that Steven is versatile. He puts playlists together regularly! He likes to pick them because they are WHERE IT'S AT. Why do they mean so much to him and why it should mean so much to you? He appears to be the CONSTABLE who tells you what you have to do, like, and play. Love it! Music helped him to get through hard times in his life, and so he's afraid to share things. Being vulnerable makes Steven feel uncomfortable. He doesn't like the songs that remind him of the end of a relationship. When he first performed comedy, it was like " GOOD MORNING, CAPTAIN, good Lord, what have I done?", on the day of! The anticipation is always scarier than the result. Like most things in life. Do you know the comedians he speaks to in this Podcast? Listen and let me know!! BRING DA RUCKUS on for Steven. He wanted this one go-to guy to play the newly released music. And this friendly and polite guy would play it. Yes, this friendly and polite guy couldn't believe that the KORN boy liked this. Steven plays in the band Easy Lost in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. View this full episode on YouTube, listen on Spotify, Follow us everywhere Make sure to HIT that LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to be notified of new episodes! Please share our page New EP is out every MONDAY at 12 pm Rock on! Music Junkies Support the show0 comments0