In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover seven less than ideal traits many fitness influences possess.
- The origins of body dysmorphia in the fitness space. (3:09)
- Hacking the game through social media. (5:44)
- 7 Reasons Your Favorite Fitness Influencer is Unhealthy.
- #1 - They have an eating disorder. (9:02)
- #2 – They abuse exercise. (15:51)
- #3 - They are narcissists. (21:01)
- #4 – They are body obsessed. (25:51)
- #5 - They have substance abuse issues. (30:31)
- #6 – They aren’t authentic. (33:22)
- #7 - They aren’t fitness/health experts. (40:14)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- For Mind Pump Listeners, visit Integrative Health Practitioner Giveaway for your chance to win a scholarship!
- January Promotion: NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS SPECIAL OFFERS ! (New to Weightlifting Bundle, Body Transformation Bundle, and New Year Extreme Intensity Bundle) You get massive savings with each offer.
- Mind Pump #1985: The 6 Types Of Fitness Influencers You Should Unfollow
- Mind Pump #1875: Tainted Science With Max Lugavere
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
- Joe DeFranco ( @defrancosgym ) Instagram
- Bret Contreras PhD ( @bretcontreras1 ) Instagram