In today’s unpredictable marketing environment, how can leaders in the industry continue to maximize their impact? Eric Toda is the Global Head of Social Marketing at Meta and Head of Meta Prosper, an online hub created to uplift Asian American and Pacific Islander communities and businesses. On this episode, Eric shares why today’s unique challenges provide marketers with exciting opportunities to not only drive revenue, but to serve and empower new and diverse voices.
Tune in to learn:
- Why Eric thinks marketing has never been more exciting (02:31)
- About Meta Prosper (13:11)
- Eric’s thoughts on marketing leadership and the employee experience (34:41)
- Why economic constraints can be a good opportunity for marketers (38:45)
- “'My People Are Dying in Silence—and I’m Here With a Megaphone'” (Adweek article by Eric Toda; February 11, 2021)
- Meta Prosper - Asian and Pacific Islander Community Hub
- Meta Elevate - Black and Latinx & Hispanic Community Hub
This podcast is brought to you by Salesforce and the CMO Club. The CMO Club is a global community for senior marketing executives to come together, share ideas, and solve their toughest challenges in a collaborative and trusted environment with other marketing leaders. Salesforce and the CMO Club provide the best in class programs, events, and a digital platform for marketing leaders to come together and be inspired like never before. Join our global community at thecmoclub.com.