“Now is when all your experience pairs with possibility.
That’s why these years are your Power Years™.
I love that quote from Sara Smeaton, creator of The Power Years™ Passport, The Midlife Manifesto and a wealth of wonderful resources and insight for women entering and traversing Midlife. Sara says..."
Our ageist society trains us to fight getting older and to believe ‘all of the good times are behind me’. I think this is so wrong on so many levels – and here’s why: These are the Power Years™ because we have experience and possibility in equal measure. AND we have opportunities, health, and economic stability like never before.
Yes, this is a time of transition and disruption and yes, this often brings with it big questions about ‘what do I want to do with the rest of my life?’, and ‘are the choices I made in my 20’s and 30’s still right for me?’ That disruption can be scary but there’s also a huge amount of hope and opportunity here. Because you get to decide what you want to do with your one and precious life — and that’s what I help people to do."
Sara has generously given our listeners a FREE copy of her ebook - The Power Years™ Passport! It's a fun, lighthearted inner journey that is perfect for you if you are:
- On the threshold of something new
- Looking to change your perspective about your age and what’s possible for you
- Feeling stuck in a midlife rut
- Wanting to do some guided inner reflection that is fun and impactful
- Looking to tap into your creativity, recalibrate and reconnect with yourself
- Longing for access to your own inner wisdom
- Curious about who you are becoming and what’s next for you
You can find all the ways to contact Sara on her Resource Page: Sara Smeaton