Welcome to Hope, Understanding & Encouragement… H.U.E. For short. My name is Darren Smith, a believer in God's Word and a servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. This Podcast is a result of His work me and other believers, and is a work that God has told me to share by a minster of God who did not know me. If this is what God has called me too, then I will gladly do so for His name and His Kingdom.
© 2023 H.U.E.
No reviews yet
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- April 23, 2023
- Last fetch date
- May 31, 2023 8:15 AM
- Upload range
- Darren Smith
- © 2023 H.U.E.
- Turn or Burn! Is this God's Message?Today’s topic is about Hell. I often see in movies or TV series that relate to the medieval times that have certain people in the streets of towns wearing a placard that usually says something along the lines of “Turn or Burn in Hell”. For me, there is something not quite right about these sorts of statements. Is this a message from God “Turn or Burn” or a message from man? Was Hell put in place as a deterrent for mankind and angels? And at the end of this Podcast and I will throw in a thought that will get you thinking.0 comments0
- I am He who RebuildsToday God had put on my heart that He is the one who rebuilds, reconnects, and restarts relationships with people for the better. There is a verse in Jeremiah 29:11 that says “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” I often hear and see this verse randomly on Facebook or just someone quoting it to encourage another person in life. But God pushed me further to see what is really behind this verse so often quoted. So I decided to read the Book of Jeremiah, Book of Lamentations and the Book of Ezekiel. It was like… wow, talk about a lot of doom and gloom. And yet in these three books, God offers a hope and a future.0 comments0
- H.U.E. Dec 17 · 13m God's Love for All Part 2God's love towards those who love Him is above and beyond. This podcast challenged me as it forced me to face things about a loving God that went beyond my own understanding. I looked into the life of Job, a book I had avoided for years because I did not understand God's love for him. So I am glad to share this with you, because God has opened my eyes to His and Jobs story.0 comments0
- God's Love for All Part 1In part one of this Podcast we will look at Gods love towards His enemies. Atheists hate the way Gods treats His enemies as described in the Old Testament and therefore throw the Bible back in Gods face, accusing Him of genocide, being murderer and a tyrant. So let us start with Leviticus 19:15 “Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favouritism to the great, but judge your neighbour fairly.” So God is saying “Do not pervert justice”, which means He must follow His own advice.0 comments0
- Jesus, who became a Man for YouJesus Christ came and surrendered everything He had in Heaven, and became a man to face everything that we go through, and broke through all the barriers that were holding you and I back. He was determined like a lawyer who was fighting a case on your behalf, and won . And not only did this lawyer defeat His opponent the serpent for our sake, He also said that He would personally pay our penalty which was the death sentence for all our failures. As a man, Jesus facing the death penalty by crucifixion would have been a challenge in His mind and emotions. And when He was dying on the crucifix, the serpent still never let up, but kept the heat on Him until His last breath. So the motto for this Podcast is “Jesus who became a man for you”.0 comments0
- Part 4: Take Off Your SandalsToday I am presenting to you Part 4 in this series. This subject is most vital to all living things before God. And that is Gods Holiness. Many of us view God’s holiness as scary, unapproachable or boring, when in fact it is the most exciting aspect of God to embrace. Because of our sinful lifestyle it has hindered our approach to God who is totally righteous in every way. But in reality, it is because of God’s holiness He has approached us to restore new life into our being and to heal our relationship with Him. Let us have a look at this together.0 comments0
- Part 2: People Do Not Realize They Need GodI am continuing on from my last Podcast “Why do you stand here looking into the sky?” God has continued to stir my heart about His saints who gather together for a cause and purpose. Today we are going to look at our purpose as the body of Christ which is surrounded by people who do not realize they need God. So how do these people come to realize that they need God? For that, we need to understand Gods plan and purpose for us as His people the church. The music behind my voice is called Deep Impact. Part 3&4 will be published soon…0 comments0
- H.U.E. Apr 26 · 11m Part 1: Why Do You Stand Here Looking into the Sky?God has put this message heavily on my heart, and I need to share it with all believers. God gave us a message, so why do we end up staring into the sky? Do we want more, apart from what He has already done? Let us talk about it. The music behind my voice is called "Simple Song" because Gods message is simple. And I would like to thank the Tattooed Preacher for sharing his music. Additional Note 12/5/22 (This message has been confirmed to me by other people after this podcast was published. They had no knowledge that I produced this Podcast HUE.)0 comments0
- Unknown Supernatural Activity or a God?Many Gods have been talked about and worshipped since the beginning of time. Are there many Gods or just one God? And who is this God? Is the supernatural a world of mystery or does it prove there is a God? Also I will give a couple of my testimonies of supernatural events in my life.0 comments0
- My TestimonyIn this episode, I will share some of my life story. Growing up in a Christian home, being a rebel, a"not so nice" person, how I met God are all part of my growing up in this world. The stories about people in the Bible show the good and bad, nothing is hidden, so I will do the same in my testimony.0 comments0
- Grace and WorksThere seems to be quite some confusion with some Christians about the role of God’s grace over our lives, and doing the works of God. Both God’s grace and the works of God are both very important in the Kingdom of God. They both shape the road of salvation that God has granted to us. They both go hand in hand, and in this episode we will see why.0 comments0
- ForgivenessForgiveness is a theme that runs very strongly throughout the Word of God. Forgiveness is about moving forward and not getting stuck in the past. Forgiveness is an action that looks a painful and hurtful situation in the eye and shuts it down. Forgiveness is really a story about you and those around you. It is a journey that God Himself takes us through. And with every journey there is a story behind it. Tell me. What is your story?0 comments0
- A Sign in the HeavensWhen God made the universe He left His fingerprints in the sky for us to see. It speaks in every language and to every person who looks at it. It gives you hope, encouragement and purpose, and most of all it makes you feel important. Satan on the other hand wants you to feel small and overwhelmed when looking at the vastness of the sky. So, let us take a look at God's amazing sign in our sky!0 comments0
✋ Yay! You have heard it all
© 2023 H.U.E.