"I know I should be making more money, but I cave whenever I try to negotiate."
Does this sound familiar?
A recently published Forbes article discusses how women of color set lower salary expectations than white men. While this isn't surprising, this trend doesn't have to continue. We can break the cycle.
By shifting mindsets around money.
In today's empowering episode, Dr. Jasmine sets you up to start taking action to make the actual salary you want and deserve.
In today's episode, we cover the following:
- Why you are setting lower salary expectations
- The consequences of starting a job making less than you know you deserve
- The importance of an equal energy exchange
- Dr. Jasmine's own salary negotiation and money mindset journey
- How to get crystal clear on what's holding you back
- Why we HAVE to start talking about money
- Ready to be a proud quitter? Join my exclusive group coaching program: The Professional Quitters, and start making up to 50% more!
- Episode 10: Claim Your Paper! How to ask for more money (Part 1)
- Episode 11: Claim Your Paper! How to ask for more money (Part 2)
Instagram: @JasmineEscaleraCoaching & @HerNextCareerMove_
LinkedIn: Jasmine Escalera, Ph.D
Are you ready to support women of color to flourish in the workplace and gain respect and credit? Book Dr. Jasmine for your next event! www.jasmineescalera.com