You know those people who seem to embody confidence effortlessly? They take up space and claim their worth, and you can't help but wonder: "why does it come so easy to them?"
Well, the great news is that confidence isn't something you either have or don't have—it's something you can build. It takes practice, but the further you go, the gap between who you are and who you want to be will gradually get smaller.
In today's juicy episode, Dr. Jasmine shares inspirational anecdotes plus a tangible strategy to level up your confidence so you can be the powerhouse you were born to be.
In today's episode, we cover the following:
- A confidence-bursting transformation story of one of Dr. Jasmine's clients
- How do we even define confidence?
- A confidence-building strategy that you can implement
- Dr. Jasmine's personal story about building confidence through the brokenness of a toxic workplace
- Building your foundation so you can embody confidence
- How to keep moving on your journey with reassurance
Snag your FREE copy of my favorite 24 affirmations to help you build career confidence
Instagram: @JasmineEscaleraCoaching & @HerNextCareerMove_
LinkedIn: Jasmine Escalera, Ph.D
Are you ready to support women of color to flourish in the workplace and gain respect and credit? Book Dr. Jasmine for your next event! www.jasmineescalera.com