Welcome to part 2 of getting more money in your pocket!
In today's episode, Dr. Jasmine jumps right into the deep end. She'll talk you through setting up the negotiation conversation with your supervisor, how to make the ask, AND what to do if you get any objections.
Price negotiation can feel scary, but it's important to remember that if you're putting in the work, you deserve to have that reflected in your paycheque. Girl, do not feel scared to advocate for yourself.
In today's episode, we cover:
- "Should salary be criteria for not moving forward in a job interview?"
- How to set the stage for a price negotiation conversation with your supervisor
- What to consider when asking for a raise
- Questions to ask when you receive an objection so you can continue to push the needle forward
- What happens if they say no
- Salary isn't the only thing you can negotiate for
- Join the waitlist for the group coaching experience that'll bring you financial FREEDOM.
Instagram: @JasmineEscaleraCoaching & @HerNextCareerMove_
LinkedIn: Jasmine Escalera, Ph.D
Are you ready to support women of color to flourish in the workplace and gain respect and credit? Book Dr. Jasmine for your next event! www.jasmineescalera.com