Life is hard af! Learning the rights and wrongs of life is a never ending process, but who’s the judge anyway? I’ve created this podcast to speak about everyday problems that I (we) face but feel clueless or confused about. My past and current experiences are filled with various life lessons, some good, some bad... and I'm excited to start this open-book journey with you. Hosts and collaborators will be introduced and featured throughout the show.
No host has claimed this podcast yet, if you are the host you can verify ownership by claiming this podcast
© Lacey R.
Help Ya Dam Self
No reviews yet
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- May 13, 2023
- Last fetch date
- May 28, 2023 1:46 PM
- Upload range
- Lacey R.
- Lacey R.
- S3 E2 Growing Up With Borderline Personality DisorderOn this ep, I will share my personal experiences living with borderline personality disorder. I will take us through my journey, starting from childhood all the way to adulthood, and discuss the various challenges and struggles I faced along the way. I will share their insights on what it's like to live with this disorder, from the intense emotional experiences to the difficulties with maintaining relationships and dealing with self-harm tendencies. I will also talk about the impact that BPD has had on my life, including my social life and overall well-being. This ep will explore the various treatments and coping mechanisms that I have used to manage my symptoms and maintain a fulfilling life, including dialectical behavior therapy and medication. Through my story, I hope to shed light on what it's like to live with borderline personality disorder and to help listeners understand the importance of mental health awareness and support for those with BPD and other mental health conditions. So, tune in and join us on this insightful journey of self-discovery and awareness.0 comments0
- Season 3 Episode 1: Living With Borderline Personality DisorderIn this podcast, I aim to shed light on what it's really like to live with BPD. Join me as I explore the symptoms and causes of BPD, including the intense emotions, unstable relationships, and impulsive behavior that are characteristic of the disorder. Whether you're someone with BPD or someone who wants to learn more about the condition, this season aims to provide a compassionate and informative perspective on this complex disorder. Tune in to gain a deeper understanding of BPD and to learn strategies for living a fulfilling life with the condition.0 comments0
- Help Ya Dam Self Sep 17 · 21m Secret Dropshipping Hack E15 S2Want a way to start selling popular products with no money down? If you said yes then my newest episode is just for you! In this episode, I teach you step by step how to start making money right now with no upfront costs! Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/helpyadamself_podcast/ For Questions: email@example.com comments0
- Easy Ways To Make Money S2 Ep14What’s up folks. Your Side Hustle-Preneur is here to drop a few gems on you today! Welcome to HelpYaDamSelf Podcast, sponsored by Wealthlytical I know there are a lot of photos, videos, reels, and more that tells you what kind of side hustles you can get into and most of them aren’t really money makers. Or if they are money makers, they’re hard to get into. Also, people don’t really tell you all of the steps to how they made so much money doing what they are advertising. Well, I want to be different. I want to give you all the details! Check out my 8 Ways to make extra money with little to nothing to start. This episode turned out to be longer than anticipated because I wanted to give you guys a lot of details to at least get you started. I hope you enjoy and don't hesitate to contact me!0 comments0
- Extroverts Get Lonely Too Part 2 S2 E13Hey guys, I'm back again with another episode! This is Part 2 to the last episode, "Extroverts Get Lonely Too Part 2". In this episode, I give you 8 ways to alleviate those "Lonely" feelings. The 8 things that I discuss in this episode are easy to and can help you get out of that lonely mode that you're in. Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/helpyadamself_podcast https://www.instagram.com/Wealthlytical https://www.instagram.com/Sockchick0 comments0
- Extroverts Get Lonely Too Part 1 S2 E12Even the most outgoing people feel alone sometimes. People like me! Today’s episode is about 6 reasons why you may be either feeling alone or are alone. I decided to create this episode due to personal experiences and struggles that I face and deal with daily. However, I’m always looking for a way to grow through what I go through and I’d like to share some of my failures and successes with you all. You probably didn’t notice but I said failures first because those are the things that I am fully aware that I need to work on and where I fall short. I like to share things like this because it allows you guys to understand that there is someone out here that may be going through the same thing as you. Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B0976F4P53 Check Out My Links: https://linktr.ee/wealthlyticalllc Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wealthlyticalllc/0 comments0
- The Credit Repair Dispute Process Explained E11 S2The word “Credit” is ringing bells like carollers on Christmas Day! Everybody is trying to build credit…either legally or illegally. But today we’re only going to talk about the legal way. Today we are going to discuss the Credit Dispute Process and what it’s all about. For the ones that don’t know what The Credit Dispute Process is, listen closely to this episode for a better understanding. Email Me: Wealthlytical@outlook.com Self: https://self.inc/refer/15788164 Capital One: https://capital.one/33JLkMG Identity IQ: https://www.identityiq.com/creditpreferred.aspx?offercode=431267BZ DisputeBee: https://disputebee.com/?ref=laceyriley Want to Start Your Own Podcast?!: Buzzsprout: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=17721460 comments0
- S2. EP. 10 Why Felons Give Up!I believe anyone deserves a second chance after serving time, depending on several factors including what type of crime they committed, at what age did they commit the crime, and if they have been rehabilitated. Millions of Americans have felony convictions. If you're one of them, then you know that good jobs aren't easy to come by. In fact, securing any kind of employment at all is often the biggest challenge for ex-offenders and felons in this country. Opportunities can seem slim to none. However, finding felony-friendly jobs is not impossible. Many ex-convicts are offered second chances. You can be one of them. But, first, it's important to remember a couple of things: You must put in the work Everything depends on you and what moves you make It’s time to strategize like you never have before Facebook: @HelpYaSelf IG: HelpYaDamSelf_Podcast Website: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself/home Felon Help: 37 Jobs for Felons That Offer a Good Second Chance: https://www.trade-schools.net/articles/jobs-for-felons0 comments0
- Help Ya Dam Self Feb 13 · 33m S2 E9 - How To Publish Your Own Book For Free!Today I want to talk to you about publishing your own books!! FOR FREE!!! Yes, I said it! FOR FREE!!! I know there’s many of you out there with great ideas and stories to tell but don’t know where to start. I am here to help you with that. I have successfully uploaded 22 items on Amazon using KDP. I have created and published journals, diabetes trackers, planners, recipe books, mood trackers, and more using the same techniques that I am going to discuss with you today. Everything that I discuss with you today will either be low-cost and/or free. Canva.com Bookbolt.io Book Templates: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201834230 To find any of my publications on Amazon, just type "Lacey C. Riley" in the search bar and hit enter! Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org My Website: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself My Publications: The Non Cooks Cookbook: Volume 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PMLD6YD Creating an Indeed Account… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095NQ9191 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/helpyadamself_podcast/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpyadamself TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@laceyriley975 My Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyGreetingsGalore Amazon KDP Templates: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G2018342300 comments0
- Season 2 Ep 8 - Stop Hurting Yourself!I know y'all have heard or may have said this before: “Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself”. When we were kids, we would hear this because the older brother or sister is holding the arm of their younger brother or sister and hitting them with their own hands. What I want to say to you guys is: “Stop hurting yourself, stop hurting yourself” No, I am not the one causing your pain but YOU ARE! In this episode, I talk about ways that we hurt ourselves in 3 different areas of our lives.0 comments0
- 6 Ways To Deal With Stress at Work S2 E7Working in general can be a drag. I mean yeah we like…well…we love money but, being forced to get up and go to someone else's establishment to make them more money than they are paying me is depressing. Check out my many journals on Amazon! They are great for just about any type of journaling: Inhale Confidence, Exhale Fear: Self Care Journal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BGG7KYS Mood Tracking Journal: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099JTMR5B How are you feeling today Mood Journal: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099C5NDNZ Self Care Journal: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099BYPV770 comments0
- S2 E6: How To File Your Taxes For FreeIn this episode, I share with you how to file your taxes for free. The United Way 2-1-1 VITA program offers free tax assistance to a variety of people for different reasons. My main reason for using their services is to receive my full refund without paying any fees. I do not have any dependents which means the government takes more out of my pay for taxes. By the time I receive my check, it's usually only hundreds and definitely not thousands. Tax services can cost anywhere from $50 to $450 so, why not get them done for free! My Website: https://www.GenWealthConsultancy.com Free Tax Help: https://sc211.org/index.php/tax-assistance0 comments0
- S2 E5 - How to Fix Your Own CreditIn this episode, I give you all of the information that you need to start repairing your own credit. It's a lot of work and very time consuming but extremely rewarding when done correctly! Listen in and be ready to take notes! If you just don't have the time or the patience to do it yourself, don't hesitate to contact me for help! Please visit GenWealthConsultancy.com for more information. My Website: https://www.GenWealthConsultancy.com Credit Reports and Monitoring for only a $1: Identity IQ: https://www.identityiq.com/creditpreferred.aspx?offercode=431267BZ Credit Building with your own money! You get all of your money back after 24 months!!! Self: https://self.inc/refer/15788164 Secured Credit Card (Credit Builder): Capital One: https://capital.one/33JLkMG Tradelines: Tradeline Supply: https://www.kqzyfj.com/click-100495062-14575196 Best Credit Repair Software: https://disputebee.com/?ref=laceyriley Credit Rent Boost: https://www.creditrentboost.com/ Promo Code: LRiley16712 My Email: GenWealthConsulting@Outlook.com Helpyadamself@gmail.com Phone: (864) 214 - 58250 comments0
- S2 E4: Why You Are NOT Getting Ahead In LifeOn this episode, I go over several different reasons why you may not be getting where you want to be in life. Many things can be holding us back but sometimes it can be hard to make ourselves accountable. Taking accountability and acknowledging that you have some work to do is the first step! Next, you have to be real with yourself! Listen up for more! Start your Credit Repair Journey: https://www.genwealthconsultancy.com/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/genwealthconsulting/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpyadamself/ https://www.facebook.com/laceycriley1/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/helpyadamself_podcast/0 comments0
- S2 E3 - Why People Just Can't Be RealA lot of people have a hard time being straight up and I want to discuss the reason why. I am not in agreeance with the reasons and I am not making up any excuses for anyone. I just wanted to give straight-forward reasons why someone in your life or someone you may know, may not be keeping it 100 with you! The Ultimate Reason is FEAR! Fear keeps you from doing a lot of things, saying a lot of things, revealing a lot of things, and it even keeps you from being your TRUE SELF! Podcast Website: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself Credit Repair Website: https://www.genwealthconsultancy.com/ Amazon Journals and Trackers: https://tinyurl.com/rw62dcsd YouTube: https://tinyurl.com/36zwapw3 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpyadamself/ https://www.facebook.com/GenWealthConsulting Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/helpyadamself_podcast/ https://www.instagram.com/genwealthconsulting/0 comments0
- S2 E2 - Why No One Takes You SeriouslyI decided to put this episode together to help give people an idea of what it takes to be taken seriously in the real world. We all want to be accepted for who we are but some characteristics that we have were NOT given to us upon birth. We sometimes gain characteristics over time that sometimes reflect who we are. I believe that changing for the better is not being fake or corny. I believe that it shows how much you actually care about yourself. Listen to this episode and share your feedback! I'd love to hear it! My website: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself (FREE BOOK AVAILABLE FOR 10 PEOPLE ONLY)0 comments0
- Season 2 Ep 1 - Job Interview Do's and DontsCitizens are being "forced" to go back to work now that the unemployment supplement has ended or is about to end. I want to offer some advice and tips for those of you that are preparing for job interviews. To some, what I talk about may be common sense or common knowledge but to many it is not. I get real and down to earth about the Do's and Donts of Job Interviewing on this episode. This episode is not for the sensitive! I hope that I have helped someone today! To get your free printable, visit my website below and click the "Freebies" tab! https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself/freebies To purchase my book or journals please visit Amazon.com and type my name: Lacey C. Riley and choose from an assortment of planners, recipe books, sketchbooks, mood journals, and more!0 comments0
- Episode 10 Part 2 - How to Help Someone with DepressionWe may think we are helping but sometimes we are making things much worse. Here’s some things that you should not say to someone that’s struggling with depression: 🗣Never tell them that they are being negative or playing the victim 🗣Don’t make their depression about you 🗣Never tell them that they are just being lazy and miserable 🗣Never put them down 🗣Never yell at them when their in a depression 🗣Don’t add to their stress and/or depression 🗣Avoid offering advice - what may work for you may not work for someone else My Website: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself Journals: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099C5NDNZ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099JTMR5B https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099BYPV77 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099T7SQ7T https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099TLRHLX0 comments0
- Help Ya Dam Self Jul 31 · 55m Episode #10 - Part 1 What is Depression?!What is Depression? A group of conditions associated with the elevation or lowering of a person's mood, such as depression or bipolar disorder. In this episode, I discuss what depression feels like, what it sounds like, and what it looks like from my perspective. How to spot someone that may be suffering from depression: The first thing to do is to actually pay attention to the people that you care about. I’m not saying watch their every move but pay attention to How they move. People that may be suffering from depression may be: More quiet than usual Always tired Always sad Feeling hopeless Not sleeping much or sleeping too much Barely eating or eating too much Acting or being miserable Constantly complaining Harping on the past Agitated or easily frustrated Suicidal Journals: https://www.amazon.com/How-Feeling-Today-Mood-Journal/dp/B099C5NDNZ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099JTMR5B https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099BYPV77 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099T7SQ7T https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099TLRHLX0 comments0
- Episode #9: Comparing Ourselves to Others"Back then, the only way to know about what someone else was doing was by seeing it in person or hearing about it from somebody that saw it themselves. The things that we used to get jealous about back then, are pretty much the same now. But, now we have a different way of seeing and hearing about it. Now we have the internet; which is its own world". In this episode, I discuss truths about how we may feel when we compare ourselves to others. Comparing happens naturally but it can be harmful if you're not fully aware of what you are doing and feeling. Listen in for more! Check out my new website: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself Join my group for podcast networking! Let's build together. https://www.facebook.com/groups/226442778903427/ Grow your podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1772146 Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpyadamself/ Get a copy of my first eBook: Creating an Indeed Account and Landing the Job You Want http://www.Amazon.com/dp/B095NQ9191 Facebook Business Page for Customized Apparel: LR ALLURE DESIGN/LACASSO ART Sponsorship Opportunities: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself/sponsorship-requests? Patreon Membership Details: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself/patreon?0 comments0
- Episode #8 Shine Baby Shine - Don't Dim Your LightDon’t ever let someone else’s opinion be what holds you back from shining like the star that you are. People’s opinions matter to a certain extent but don’t allow it to control your moves. What you have to offer is just as important as anyone else. You have a right to be you! Check out my new website: https://sites.google.com/view/helpyadamself Join my group for podcast networking! Let's build together. https://www.facebook.com/groups/226442778903427/ Grow your podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1772146 Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpyadamself/ Get a copy of my first eBook: http://www.Amazon.com/dp/B095NQ91910 comments0
- Episode #7: Why Companies Can't Keep Good HelpBusinesses are significantly lacking in retaining and maintaining good help. You can't keep blaming it on unemployment! Unemployment is the current "trending" reason but the overall reason is less discussed. In this episode, I will discuss my reasons why Companies can't keep good help and reasons that I've researched. As always, keep an open mind while listening and enjoy! Become a Bedroom Kandi Consultant: https://www.kandikoated.com/15373?fbclid=IwAR3AzFrsm6tt-sdqrDPWu_wa6xOLPDI5ckc_tnEM-Y2GxS1JCZoVGfSk2V4 Shop With Asha and grab some Bedroom Kandi: https://www.bedroomkandi.com/15373?fbclid=IwAR13JcibkzR-IZNa-AtNULLSDkuox_kNNPENskvvHsFPMJ0kjhLwJoM1rgU Join my group for podcast networking! Let's build together. https://www.facebook.com/groups/226442778903427/ Grow your podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1772146 Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpyadamself/ Get a copy of my first eBook: http://www.Amazon.com/dp/B095NQ91910 comments0
- Episode #6: The Need To Be Needed - CodependencyIt’s a lot of lonely, depressed, repressed, stressed, discouraged, and impatient individuals in this world. The existence of everything that I just named is real! We all WANT to be needed by someone, we all WANT to be wanted by someone! But being desperate for those things is a problem that I am to discuss in this episode. Join my group for podcast networking! Let's build together. https://www.facebook.com/groups/226442778903427/ Grow your podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1772146 Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpyadamself/ Get a copy of my first eBook: http://www.Amazon.com/dp/B095NQ91910 comments0
No host has claimed this podcast yet, if you are the host you can verify ownership by claiming this podcast
© Lacey R.