You need to make a good impression if you want more friends, make sales, get a better job or impress dates.
Sponsor - Shortform Learn more than ever from important non-fiction books at shortform.com/ growth and receive 5-days of unlimited access and an additional 20% discount on the annual subscription.
Some favourite book summaries with exercises:
- The Infinite Game - Simon Sinek
- Ego is the enemy - Ryan Holiday
Connect with Sam:
- Join the conversation on the social podcast app - Podvine
- Sam's newsletter on creativity and entrepreneurship - Explosive Thinking
- Sam's podcast on books - Wiser Than Yesterday
- Support the Show - Patreon
If you enjoyed the podcast please subscribe and rate it. And of course, share with your friends!
- 00:00 - Why do you get forgotten?
- 01:01 - Emotions and memory
- 01:37 - Oren Klaff, sales advice
- 02:19 - Don't tell people you are funny, make them laugh
- 03:28 - Focus on actions, not descriptions
- 04:28 - ShortForm ad
- 05:40 - Prove you are who you think you are
- 06:30 - Why I'm doing world records
- 08:37 - What do you want people to think about you?
- 09:44 - How to be noticeably kinder
- 11:31 - Thanks x