We discuss the importance of doing the right things for the right reasons and the problems many aspirational entrepreneurs run into by following the hype.
Dan Murray-Serter is the host of the Secret Leaders podcast and founder of Kindling Media. He is also the founder of the brain care company Heights.
Dan shares his top mindsets for success and tools for positive psychology. We dive into many lessons learnt from podcasting that apply to life and also discuss the rising issues of cancel culture and polarization.
Connect with Dan Murray-Serter
Connect with Sam:
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 01:34 - Why are you doing what you're doing?
- 03:02 - Mental resilience through failure
- 04:20 - Most people are not suited for entrepreneurship
- 09:29 - Top lessons for staying positive
- 12:45 - Balance and priorities
- 16:10 - roundup