So what if I told you that the things that will make the biggest difference in your life, your health, your mindset, career, relationships and more are rarely the big, sweeping gestures or actions, but rather the tiny things that you do on a repeated basis every day, every week, every month, that generate a compounded impact on your life and the lives of those around you? It's these little repeated actions, these rituals, these habits that change the game and that are truly the source fuel of a life well lived.
Today we dive into what specific, tiny things can you do on a regular repeated basis that will have an exponential, even life-changing impact on your relationships over time.
Mentioned in this episode, our conversations with:
- Brad Feld: Acclaimed Venture Capitalist On Life Well-Lived
- Nedra Glover Tawwab | Better Boundaries, Better Life
- Dr. Marisa G. Franco | How to Make Adult Friends (and Why They Matter)
- Kat Vellos ⎮ Cultivating Better Friendships
- Ellen Hendriksen, Ph.D. | Taming Social Anxiety
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the first episode in this series, 5 Life-Changing Habits.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For a Complete List of Vanity URLs & Discount Codes.
- Scribd: The world's largest digital library. Enjoy millions of eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts, sheet music, and documents. Get inspired by Keith Boykin with Quitting today with a FREE 60-day trial at try.scribd.com/GLP.
- IKEA: Find affordable furniture and home goods at IKEA! Discover furnishings and inspiration to create a better life at home. And now sign up for IKEA Family for free and save 5% in-store on eligible purchases. Every visit. Every day! Explore even more new benefits at IKEA-USA.com/Family. Offer valid starting 9/1/2022. Limited to qualifying purchases, exclusions apply. Not valid on services. Discount applied in-store only, before tax, shipping, and handling. Cannot be combined with coupons. Visit IKEA-USA.com/Family for more details.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.