After the break, Cam brings up some truly bizarre sightings that have occurred in our brother to the north Canada. From strange sightings of Devil Monkeys, which are large baboon-like primates to water cryptids like Ogopogo. Ogopogo is a cryptid lake monsterreported to live in Lake Okanagan in British Columbia, Canada. In 1926 a sighting is claimed to have occurred at an Okanagan Mission beach. Then, the Tunnel Monster of Cabbagetown, Ontario.
One summer’s day in 1978 in an area of the city known as Cabbagetown. A man named Ernest stumbled upon a secret entrance to the tunnels while searching for a lost kitten. Certain he had heard distressed mewling down in the alley beside his Parliament Street apartment the night before, he decided to army-crawl into the culvert about ten feet, flashlight in hand. The tunnel gradually widened, its black depths like an abyss. Something skittered ahead and he steadied the flashlight beam, hoping to see his kitten. But it was no cat caught in the beam. A pair of slanted red eyes bulged at him above the gaping, large-toothed mouth of a hairy, grey, bi-pedaled creature about three feet long.
All of this and more on this installment of Expanded Perspectives!
- Ogopogo? What Was Photographed in Okanagan Lake?
- The Tunnel Monster of Cabbagetown, Ontario
- Devil Monkeys in Canada
- Lumi Labs: Microdose is available nationwide. To get 30% off your first order just go to Microdose.com and use the code EXPANDED
- Hello Fresh: Go to HelloFresh.com/expanded65 and use the code Expanded65 for 65% off plus FREE SHIPPING!
- Felix Gray : For the best blue light glasses on the market, use the special URL that is felixgrayglasses.com/EXPANDED for FREE shipping, FREE Returns and FREE exchanges!
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 888-393-2783