No host has claimed this podcast yet, if you are the host you can verify ownership by claiming this podcast
© Copyright 2021 All rights reserved.
Dalibor is an entrepreneur and investor in the Cryptocurrency space. He have been crypto mining since 2018 and investing in this space for years. This podcast is all about keeping up with the latest crypto trends and educating and teaching everyone about the incoming financial revolution that will happen in the next 10 years. Subscribe to join this incoming change.
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 Based on 1 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
One of my new fav podcasts!
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- November 15, 2022
- Last fetch date
- November 29, 2022 12:54 AM
- Upload range
- Copyright 2021 All rights reserved.
- Mindset needed to succeed as a Crypto TraderOne of our most requested guests to come on our show was someone to with experience in crypto trading. I made sure to find a credible individual to bring on to ensure maximal value to our audience. Meet Adrian Reid, a stock and crypto trader for over 20 years! He has implemented a systematic approach to trading crypto that provides consistent returns over the long haul. He makes it abundantly clear what trading is and what he offers. There is no magic wands to make you rich overnight but if you want long term success as a trader; his advice is golden. Podcast link: https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan Adrian Reid's Links: Link to get The Crypto Acceleration Bundle - A free trading course called The Millionaire Trader Code and resources to improve your trading immediately: https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/cryptoleviathan/ My website: https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/ My Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnlightenStock Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/enlightenedstocktrading0 comments0
- How to trade Carbon Credits on the BlockchainThere is new emerging commodity on the market called carbon credits. It is currently locked away and only accessible to large institutions but there is a solution. Joy Guo, COO of CC Technology joins us to explain how retail investors can take advantage of this lucrative & emerging market on the blockchain. https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan Company Information: https://www.cctoken.co/ Joy Guo: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joyyguo/ Where the coin is currently trading: https://www.mexc.com0 comments0
- How blockchain tech will open up private lending to everyonePrivate lending has been booming over the past few years amongst high net worth individuals & institutions due to the ability to make superior returns; sometimes as much as 10%+. In this episode, we are joined by Mike & Bill from newly rebranded Archblock (formerly TrustToken) which seeks to allow retail investors the opportunity to invest in private lending deals through the blockchain. These opportunities had been previously locked away due to the many structural barriers that exist in this industry. Tune into the show to learn how you can participate in this lending revolution and much more! Links: https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan ArchBlock Contact Information Website: https://www.archblock.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Archblock_0 comments0
- Is GPU mining dead after the merge?The long awaited event is here; the Ethereum transition to proof of stake has finally been completed after so many delays over many years. How will this impact miners and what will be the long term implications to Ethereum? Tune into the show to find out more. https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan0 comments0
- Tokenization of Everything, Will NFTs change the banking industry?NFTS were all the rage earlier this year; however, with the market calming down we are able to have thoughtful discussion around NFTs once again. In this podcast with are joined by CEO & Co-founder Edwin Mata of Brickken. Edwin is a lawyer by trade with a specialization in Blockchain & is a professor at many different universities. Tune in to the show to learn about the shifting regulatory landscape in crypto & how Brickken is making it easy for financial institutions to get involved in NFTs. https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan Edwin Mata Contact info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwinmatanavarro Company page: https://brickken.com/0 comments0
- Is Anomura the future direction of Crypto Gaming?Today we are joined by a special guest Long Do, serial entrepreneur and founder of Anomura. The crypto gaming space has taken a massive credibility hit with Axie Infinity's market collapse earlier this year, however Anomura aims to do things differently with more transparency, helping fight climate change and protect endangered species. Tune in to learn more! https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan Contact information https://ca.linkedin.com/in/longqdo https://twitter.com/Whale_Drop https://www.anomuragame.com/0 comments0
- Ethereum becoming InstitutionalizedEthereum is set to go proof of stake in September; however that doesn't mean everything will be better than when Ethereum was proof of work. In this episode Andrew and Dalibor debate the pros and cons of this network shift and what it means for the future of Ethereum. https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan0 comments0
- Serial Entrepreneurship + CryptoIn this episode, we welcome Marshall Buchner; a serial entrepreneur to discuss crypto, NFTs and general business advice on how to succeed in entrepreneurship. Links https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan Marshall's NFT project https://millenniawealthclub.com Instagram @marshallprs0 comments0
- Crypto chat with Miss Galaxy CanadaIn this episode we discuss crypto with Miss Galaxy Canada, various ways crypto is impacting the industry and giving an inside scoop on what its like to compete in pageants. https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan Support Melanie's Journey to become Miss Galaxy Canada Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MelanieRenaudOfficial https://www.facebook.com/MissGalaxyCanada/ Instagram: @officiallymelanie @missgalaxycanada Bitcoin: 33zMhVMRFBXQDt3jgWoEn8Hwg77FWtV6ph ETH: 0x2D8884Ec3B721bc583a4B8ebC794dD3cBdA630f9 https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/melanierenaud960 comments0
- How to Start Crypto MiningIn this episode, Andrew & Dalibor discuss what they would have done as someone new to the crypto mining space. They cover common pitfalls, how to start as small as possible and scale or just try it out for fun. If you are a gamer and want to recoup some of the cost of the GPU, this is an excellent guide as well. Links: https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan0 comments0
- NFT Gamers made 70k per year playing Axie InfinityIn this episode, Andrew & Dalibor explore how the gaming industry is implementing NFTs with a particular focus on Axie Infinity. In this game; players were making 70k per year at point playing this! Yeah that's right 70k before the economy in the game crashed! https://linktr.ee/cryptoleviathan0 comments0
- Don’t Overlook Bitcoin for NFTsIn this episode we talk with an insider in the industry Ephraim Fowler who has himself been investing in Bitcoin since 2017. We talk about the market, Bitcoin projects, where we see Bitcoin going in the future and how smart contracts and NFTs can be used on the Bitcoin blockchain in the future0 comments0
- How to Protect your CryptoIn this episode we talk about Crypto crash that has happened and some reasons behind it. Additionally we elaborate on why it is important to store your crypto on a hardware wallet in order to protect it given the recent Crypto.com hack where 30 million was stolen. Ledger link: https://shop.ledger.com/?r=a5d824d49ecc0 comments0