By popular demand, this week we’re sounding off on the beauty “innovations,” brands and over-hyped products that – in our humble opinions – just aren’t it. ( Pssst! If you love something that we don’t, it’s nothing personal. Keep doing you, boo!) Hashtag, #notdamngood ?
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The celeb-fluencer brand we’re ditching from our topshelf this year
- Why you won’t catch us talking about MLM’s, ever
- The reason you might want to think twice about buying that viral, “do-gooder” mascara
- Why we’re not buying into grey hair miracle pills
- Skin tints: marketing or must-have?
- Is a glow-up in store for one of beauty’s most iconic brands??
Get social with us and let us know what you think of the episode! Find us on Instagram , Tiktok , Twitter . Join our private Facebook group , or give us a call and leave us a voicemail at 1-844-227-0302.
For any products or links mentioned in this episode, check out our website: https://breakingbeautypodcast.com/episode-recaps/
When you support our show partners, you support the making of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
For a limited time, Starface is offering all Breaking Beauty listeners free shipping on your first Micro-Cloud order (Micro-Cloud is a pack of 12 hydrocolloid micro dart patches that target irritated, early stage spots while looking cute). Head to starface.world and enter the promo code BEAUTY at checkout.
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Theme song, used with permission: Cherry Bomb by Saya
Produced by Dear Media Studio