If you're interested in hearing voices and listening to experiences, stories and knowledge from the arts and culture sector we don't often get to hear, then Audiovisual Cultures is the podcast for you. Learn alongside Paula Blair as she explores different approaches to creative practice and cultural production across film/cinema, theatre, television/streaming, video, visual art, sonic art, radio, audio drama, podcasting, performance, music, the internet, visual culture, museums and galleries and much more with the help of the scholars, practitioners and enthusiasts she meets along the way. Subscribe on your preferred platform listed below so you never miss a fascinating conversation!
- Have a hoke around our website for more information and to get in touch.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback or if you're interested in being part of the show.
- Sign up to our mailing list to receive new episode links and our free monthly newsletter with exclusive updates and recommendations straight to your inbox.
- Get early access and bonus content by supporting Audiovisual Cultures on Patreon.
- See accessible versions of the podcast on our YouTube playlist.
- See audiogram teasers of our episodes.
- If you appreciate this work, drop a little something in the tip jar.
- Tell a friend how great the show is and how much they'd love it and should totally subscribe and listen!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/avcultures.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.