© 2021 Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Walk 2 Wealth
5 out of 5 stars
I am so glad I came across this show! I’ve taken so many actionable and practical nuggets of advice to implement. Love tuning in!
5 out of 5 stars
Thank you Andy! I had a great time being on your show!
5 out of 5 stars
Make it a Habit!
It's inspiring. ANDY is constantly on target. Great way to begin your day or night. iTunes you scored!
5 out of 5 stars
ANDY does an AWESOME job, encouraging and helping us all FOCUS on the positive each. Keep up the great work, ANDY!
5 out of 5 stars
I've never really heard of such a thing before. But listening to it every morning I think has had a positive effect and it’s a way of looking at things and life like having my own personal advisor and I’m gripping. Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration!
5 out of 5 stars
Great content and host! Loving the angle this show is taking in its conversations!
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- Podcast link
- Last upload date
- May 22, 2023
- Last fetch date
- May 22, 2023 7:46 PM
- Upload range
- © 2021 Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Are your Manifesting your Reality?In this video, I seek to address common and wholesome challenges that exist in our search for fulfillment. We often seek to grow and progress, sometimes waiting for the right moment and conditions, but life is often not that simple. It is better to begin your journey right where you are, start in your present condition, and the right moment of realization will come along. I look at the beauty of our inclusion on this planet and the reason for us being an investment that we can turn into an asset. The success we seek, comes from our ability to become that very thing first and then allow it to be manifested in all that we do, as our actions define who we are, and our goals define who we are willing to become.0 comments0
- The Keys to Unlocking Lasting Trust in Professional and Personal Relationships.Darryl Stickel is one of the world’s leading experts on trust with over twenty years of experience. His Ph.D. ¨Building Trust in Hostile Environments¨ from Duke University established him as a global leader for governments, businesses, and NGOs on practical approaches to building trust. Darryl has worked for Mckinsey & Company in their Toronto office, as well as advised the Canadian Military on trust building in Afghanistan. He has served as faculty for the Luxembourg School of Business and the Center for Effective Organizations at the University of Southern California and recently completed his book Building Trust: Exceptional Leadership in an Uncertain World. As a building trust expert, he would love to share his knowledge on the following topics: Trust culture in the business world. Developing competitive advantage through trust building. Moving forward and resolving labor-management issues. Managing rapid organizational change. How to take control as a leader, change agent, champion, or advocate, and develop the ability to consistently and effectively build trust. Use trust to make your business strategies effective. His trust model is both simple and insightful. Darryl’s practical experience and deep knowledge of trust make him a powerful thought partner and ally for individuals at the highest level of organizations. His contribution to the field of trust has been recognized by his nomination to the Top Thought Leaders on Trust by Trust Across America; Trust Around the World.0 comments0
- Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT May 3 · 43m How to fall in love with food again.Judith Keys: Owner of My Food in France Limited & My Best Friend in France Judith Keys is the owner of My Food in France Ltd where she runs a paid cookery membership, holds interactive, online, cook-along classes for teams and individuals, and will soon be organizing retreats close to her home in Provence. Since moving to France in 2013, Judith has been lucky to be surrounded by the finest food markets filled with seasonal, simple ingredients and it has reignited her lifelong passion for cooking. With two children under 6, she knows how to shop, prepare and cook fun, nutritious family food - as well as creating more show-stopping dishes for entertaining, or that special (but rare) date night. But it wasn’t always about the food. When she first moved to France, Judith worked as a Virtual Assistant and then Online Business Manager. It was only when she went on maternity leave to have her second baby in 2021 that the idea for her foodie business was born. I have always dreamed of starting a foodie business and in January 2022 (whilst on maternity leave with my youngest son), My Food in France Ltd was born! I run a paid online cookery membership, hold interactive, online, cook-along classes for teams and individuals, and I will soon be organising retreats close to my home here in Provence.0 comments0
- Bridging Your Education Gap with Sharon SeivertSharon Seivert the CEO OF Core Coaching & Consulting uses the holistic, multi-dimensional approach of The Balancing Act to show companies, leaders, and individuals where they are in balance, out of balance -- and why. Our expert coaches then guide groups and people through transitions to find new solutions to old problems -- and in this way, they can become more effective and satisfied in their lives and work. The Balancing Act is based on science, data, experience, and the ancient system of the 5 Elements and Synergy. For the past decade, Sharon and her international colleagues have guided leaders and business owners to grow their companies without burning out themselves or the people who work with them. We show leaders how to increase their confidence, gain new clarity, master their thoughts & emotions, develop business strategies that are effective and get buy-in...and then implement those strategies, navigating past hidden obstacles until they can deliver a new level of measurable results.0 comments0
- Let’s Build Your Income on DemandAlex Thoric Co-Founder of Building Income on Demand, digital marketer: Alex has been helping his clients achieve their goals through digital marketing, A digital marketer that had great experience working with different industries such as spas, gyms, coaches, consultants, real estate, and restaurants. He's a big sports fan. Holder of a 2nd Dan black belt in Taekwondo, practicing it for the last 15 years, and even had his own school. His goal is to help small businesses create marketing systems and automation as well as help create a content machine so business owners can hustle less and make more money. He always stays on top of his game learning new things about marketing and attending international events with the best marketers in the world.0 comments0
- The Keys to Your best Public SpeakingMy name’s Brenden and I’m the founder of MasterTalk, a YouTube channel I started to help the world master the art of public speaking. I’m reaching out to your show to help your audience navigate how to present effectively online and share my free resources with folks during this difficult time. After many years of doing presentation case competitions (think professional sports for nerds) in university, I accidentally developed a skill in helping others communicate effectively and started the YouTube channel MasterTalk because I realized that everything I was teaching them wasn't available for FREE on the Internet. I heard a ton of advice that didn't make much sense like "be yourself" "get up on stage" or better "imagine everyone in their underpants". I pressed record on my phone and started filming videos on communication in my mom's basement and now the goal is to help everyone master this important skill.0 comments0
- Be Unapologetically You with JoyJOY FOKKEMA PODCAST HOST; MEDIA PERSONALITY Be unapologetically YOU! Embracing your core being and living your truth liberates you and grants you the freedom to break free of learned behavior and rise to your highest self. Becoming what you always were before society placed its limitations on you and living your authentic self breeds the confidence to empower your voice and to live your destiny.0 comments0
- 5 Steps To Healing The Inner Child with Dr. Mahsa Hojat-KhoshniyatDr. Mahsa Hojat-Khoshniyat was born in Iran and had the pleasure of growing up with the cultural values of empathy, humility, being humble, hardworking, and caring. As a part of my cultural values, from very early on, I learned the importance of human value, dignity, and respect despite race, culture, circumstances, socioeconomic status, or education. I learned the value of perseverance, believing in oneself, standing for what is right, and not giving up even when it gets hard. It was especially helpful as I also grew up in Iran, an amazingly beautiful country filled with kind, educated, and progressive people and rich history. Dr. Mahsa Hojat-Khoshniyat was born in Iran and had the pleasure of growing up with cultural values of empathy, humility, being humble, hardworking, and caring. As a part of my cultural values, from very early on, I learned the importance of human value, dignity and respect despite race, culture, circumstances, socioeconomic status or education. I learned the value of perseverance, believing in oneself, standing for what is right, and not giving up even when it gets hard. It was especially helpful as I also grew up in Iran, an amazing beautiful country filled with kind, educated, and progressive people and reach history. Growing up in a country that represented strengths and resilience as well as fear of my rights being violated, created a situation to have empathy for others while taking any opportunity offered as most important. From experiences of judgement, control, bullying, not understanding and feeling lonely, I learned to be resilient.0 comments0
- Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Mar 21 · 49m The Power of Networking with Lillian BrummetAward-winning authors, poets, musicians, artists, radio hosts, bloggers... Dave and Lillian Brummet. Award-winning authors, poets, musicians, artists, radio hosts, bloggers... Dave and Lillian Brummet. The Brummet's Consciousexceptionalocuses on inspiring, positive, proactive topics of an extraordinary fresh outlook on the world - celebrating amazing individuals, businesses, and organizations doing wonderful things. The Drum It With Brummet blog serves relatively with a heavy slant toward drummers and percussionists. The Brummet Media Channel on Youtube is fairly new but growing & at this time only accepts questions that we then create a video to answer. The Drum It With Brummet blog serves musicians with a heavy slant toward drummers and percussionists. The Brummet Media Channel on Youtube is relatively new but growing & at this time only accepts questions that we then create a video to answer.0 comments0
- Master Your Career with Fatemah MirzaCareer Coaching & Resumes – CareerTuners: My name is Fatemah Mirza, and I am a Certified Resume Master who has been helping job seekers with their resumes for the past 13 years. I own a company named CareerTuners. CareerTuners is a small team of skilled professionals from various industries who specialize in providing professional resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, and much more career-related services to help ambitious people land their dream jobs and achieve career goals. I started CareerTuners in 2010, through which we help ambitious job seekers find, apply for, and get higher-paying, more fulfilling jobs.0 comments0
- Wealth with Health by Kalee BoisvertKalee Boisvert has been in the financial industry for over 15 years, but her love of money started very young. Growing up in a single-parent household, she watched her mom struggle with finances and wished there was something she could do to help. Around this time, she realized she needed to find a way to save and earn if she wasn’t going to allow her circumstances to define her. And so, her journey to financial literacy began. Today, as a single mom and financially independent woman, Kalee is called to support women in their financial lives. Early on she had decided that no woman should ever feel anxious about having enough money to support themselves, their family, or their future. She felt the pull toward a career that would allow her to pursue this profoundly personal goal to advocate for women and their money, which led her on the path to becoming a financial advisor. Being an advisor allows her to work directly with women to empower and support them and help end any money-related stress and doubts.0 comments0
- Seeing the Unknown in The KnownThis is one of my best delivery of Biblical and Scriptural teaching ever, it focuses primarily on the missteps of the Nation of Israel, and how their inability to heal from or escape their past always made it possible for the Spiritual enemy to create fissures of influence that took them away from the path of God. I tie it to a personal story of one of my Coaches, and I bring it full circle to the experience of being spiritually inspired in the world and the Church today. I had to bring this back again because the message is holistic and powerful to create transformation and hope.0 comments0
- Nutrition Mindset With Shelly NajjarShelly Najjar Nutrition Mindset Coach: I’m a Nutrition Mindset Coach, Dietitian, and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor. I’ve helped hundreds of people to let go of the “shoulds” of eating, so they can enjoy their food, improve their health, and fully live their lives. Outside of work, I love traveling, eating amazing foods, and spending time with family, friends, or a good book. ? My expertise is helping busy women to develop a healthy and stress-free relationship with food. My clients learn to free themselves from their food struggles and be at peace with themselves and their bodies at any size. With Tongue-Body-Brain Alignment, it IS possible for you to experience confident food freedom, and have more energy, so you can do more of the things that matter to you and have the personal and professional life you desire. Figure out what healthy means for your specific body. We’ll work together to make it possible.0 comments0
- Effortless Success with Dr. Vic Manzo Jr.My name is Dr. Vic Manzo and I am an International Business Success Coach, Chiropractor, Podcaster, 3X Author, and Speaker. I am the founder of the Billionaire's Success Formula where I have taught this to 100s of business owners in over 22 professions across 4 countries. This is a formula is 15 years of my life studying quantum physics, neuroscience, universal laws, consciousness, mindset, subconscious mind, limiting beliefs, rewiring the brain, peak performance, and brain optimization, to just name a few. This formula is universal which means you can apply it to all areas of your life, not just in business. Through learning the different levels and steps of the formula, I teach business owners how to achieve success effortlessly. I mean, this is why it is called, "The Billionaire's Success Formula."0 comments0
- Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Feb 14 · 47m Live a High Momentum Life with Amrit SinghMy name is Amrit Singh and I’m a High Momentum Life Coach AND Spiritual Seeker. I use techniques and strategies based on my extensive knowledge and experience in meditation, habit development, and spirituality. I have been coaching people for over 25 years in Germany, India, the USA, and Mexico. I help my clients figure out what they most want in life and what makes them happy and then guide them into creating a new and hyper-successful reality for their life. Amrit Singh has been studying Kundalini Yoga for over 30 years. His foundation was laid in Germany in the early 90s. Amrit Singh then decided to move to India and dedicate his life’s work to helping build and grow Miri Piri Academy in Amritsar for 20 years. There he lived with his beautiful wife Ananda Kaur from Mexico and his two kids. He recently moved to Mexico where he now lives in Valle de Bravo.0 comments0
- Get Your Life Empowered with Laura Brennan BalletLaura Brennan Ballet: AUTHOR/Global New Thought Creator & Speaker Neuro-Energy Facilitator, Life Empowerment Coach. If you are interested in incorporating the J3=E Formula and the JEKL Principles in your business or service. Listen to “The Science of Empowerment” Podcast & BLOG. THE SCIENCE OF EMPOWERMENT & THE J3 FORMULA Our participation in this lifetime, one that we are accountable for, was intended to be a life of opportunity, a life of self-rule, and a lifetime experience of increase. A life experienced through an ever-changing, ever-growing, and ever-evolving sequence of profound abundance. A life where the wealth of the spirit, the optimum health of our bodies, and the brilliant genius of the mind, bring to us clarity of awareness; it is this awareness to itself, which magnetizes the power of advancement.0 comments0
- The Gateway to Transformation with Jesston WilliamsJesston Williams is the host of The Hidden Gateway Podcast, Executive Director for Tangelic, a board member with Fund For Empowerment, and author of " In the Eye of the Father: A Memoir of Faith and Redemption." Jesston’s complex challenges in his youth, including a near-death experience, were the catalyst to stepping into his purpose, a spiritual rebirth that changed the projection of his life. Deep introspection made him realize he had unique gifts to share with others, which led him to start The Hidden Gateway Podcast. The experiences Jesston had, instead of debilitating him, forged him to become the man he is today. They propelled him on the path of understanding, teaching, and healing. His fundamental belief, which he works on relentlessly, is that all of us can transform ourselves and move beyond all self-imposed limitations. And in developing ourselves, we initiate change in the world and people around us.0 comments0
- Hypnotherapy and You with Kevin StoneHollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone is an International Renown EXPERT, Master Hypnotist, Celebrity Hypnotist, and America’s Most Trusted and Awarded Hypnotist. Kevin has hypnotized over 1 million people for smoking, weight, and stress. Holder Of The Highest Honorary Awards And Degrees * Board Certified Hypnotherapist. Kevin Stone, C.Ht. is an internationally acclaimed expert in the psychology of getting results. Kevin Stone is a Master Hypnotist and a Board-Certified Hypnotherapist. He is recognized as the #1 global expert and authority on hypnosis. Kevin’s hypnosis techniques are sought-after by world and business leaders, top athletes, celebrities, and helps hundreds of people daily to improve their lifestyles for the better.0 comments0
- The Best steps to Self Development with David RichardsDavid Richards: is a business professional, life coach, yoga instructor, and self-development speaker. His early childhood was spent in various parts of the United States, as well as three years in Okinawa, Japan. He joined the Marines after graduating from university with a degree in English. Following in the footsteps of his father and brother, he served fifteen years on active duty before deciding to leave the military to pursue his own passions. David Richards believes that we all have a god inside us. A provocative coach as well as an author, he challenges readers in interviews by asking – does that question terrify or excite you? Your answer is the beginning to your own hero’s journey. Love Letters tantalizes, challenges, and enchants the reader with an epic love story and one man’s travel through time to find the answers he needs.0 comments0
- Having Conversations and CollaborationPeter Anthony is an author, speaker, and Master of Professional Communication. As an expert in collaboration and Peter has run workshops for thousands of people in 12 countries over 20 years. He consults with Fortune 500 companies to help them achieve better smarter outcomes from more effective internal and external relationships. His book Collabradabra highlights the six moments that matter to maximize collaborative outcomes one conversation at a time. As an introverted 6-year-old, my mother insisted I come out of my bedroom to talk to my uncle Harry and his family. I didn't like talking so I would ask my uncle questions and he gave me long funny answers. As an introvert I was a great student and after university I found myself at IBM. They encouraged us in sales school to sell the IBM way, and I found the more I ignored selling the more clients bought from me and I was on to one of many 100% sales clubs.0 comments0
- Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Jan 9 · 33m Understanding, comprehending of humanity vs. systems WITH Michaell MagrutscheI am a creativity and awareness educator, unveiling and promoting our limitless human potential through the awareness and wisdom of humanity that is found in artistic creativity. Contrarily to short-time knowledge of limited man-made systems like technology, economy, and businesses that drive us actually away from our human experience. I point to our untapped human abilities like our truth compass of nature and our inherent tools of creativity and healthy discourse and adaptability. I am a passionate creativity/awareness researcher that looks for true values of humanity outside of any man-made system. Humans are in a consciousness crisis thus we need something very different right now. I believe in outside-the-box problem solving to experience our human experience inclusive of nature.0 comments0
- Andy Live on Reality NetworkMy final interview for 2022 live in the studio with Janny, Fred, and company, this is an honest conversation on the many challenges faced by so many and how coming together can mend the gaps that exist in our world today. We are open and brave about our commonalities and our differences, but we are also frank about our shortcomings and the role we must play in helping each other to make better choices and get better results in our investment of self and our people. I enjoyed it very much, and look forward to working with these guys in the future. Godspeed, Shalom, Namaste. @https://andys-personal-development.myshopify.com/ Buy a gift for yourself or a friend.0 comments0
- Live Your Master Life With Joe MoffettCEO & Performance Coach at Master Life by Design: JOE MOFFETT: mindset coach for high performers. Joe has been interviewing people and has been on many other people's podcasts and YouTube shows. He has been a mindset coach for high performers for the last decade. He also worked with Tony Robbins for years, has a master’s degree in performance psychology, and has done over 22,000 peak performance calls. Helping High Performers create Financial Freedom and Lifestyle through Passive Income and Mindset! Former Tony Robbins Master Platinum Coach at Robbins Research International.0 comments0
- Life The Shaman WayShanon Lyn Harwood is the author of the multimedia book, It Depends on Who’s Looking. Within a year of that writing, she created the online, self-help program of the same name. Shanon was tutored for 15 years by Spiritual Elder Josephine Crowshoe of the Piikani Nation who named her ‘Iniskimaaki - Buffalo Rock Woman’. Shanon then graduated from Dr. Alberto Villoldo’s Four Winds Society Healing the Light Body School and specialized in Advanced Soul Retrieval as well as Working With the Sacred. Together with her partner, Marv Harwood, Shanon founded The Kimmapii School of Shamanism, where she has been a director and instructor for more than 30 years.0 comments0
- Brand Strategist/Mark DragerMark Drager: pro-conversationalist, MC, moderator Brand Strategist & Founder of Phanta Media, Host of “We Do Hard Things”: We're strategists storytellers creatives achievers designers creators attention-seekers conversationalists. As branding experts, we'll level up your brand & positioning. As professional hosts & event producers, we'll engage audiences. As designers & creatives, we'll produce kickass content. You must be courageous. There's only one you. And it takes courage to go all-in on you. The courage to trust your gut while also pushing your comfort zone. The courage to say what others can't or simply won't say. The courage to see 10x ahead of where you are now, believing that you can make it happen. Courage is what we admire most from extraordinary people and brands. Courage is what you need. Our process gives you courage.0 comments0
© 2021 Andy‘s PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT